Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default American Airlines agent saves 2 teenage girls from human trafficking scheme

U.S.
    American Airlines agent saves 2 teenage girls from human trafficking scheme
    [AOL.com]
    Alex Lasker
    ,AOL.com•February 16, 2018

Law enforcement officials say that a quick-thinking airline employee, aptly named Denice Miracle, likely saved two teenage girls from a human trafficking plot.

American Airlines agent saves 2 teenage girls from human trafficking scheme
    Law enforcement officials say that a quick-thinking airline employee, aptly named Denice Miracle, likely saved two teenage girls from a human trafficking plot.

Miracle, an American Airlines agent at California's Sacramento International Airport, was working at the ticket desk on Aug. 31 when two girls, aged 15 and 17, approached her counter, according to KOVR.

Miracle said the teenagers, who were trying to board a flight to New York, had a small number of bags with them, but no form of identification and no adult guardians.

The vigilant employee began to think something was seriously wrong when she noticed that the tickets, both first class, were purchased online with a credit card under a name that did not match what either of the teens had provided.

"It was a first-class ticket. It was very expensive. I told a supervisor, 'I'm going to call the sheriff. It just doesn't feel right to me,'" Miracle said.

When deputies arrived at the airport, the teens admitted that their pricey tickets were purchased by a man named "Drey" who they met on Instagram.

Apparently, the stranger told them that if they flew to New York for the weekend, he would pay them $2,000 to model in a music video.

Authorities say they located "Drey" on social media, but after briefly making contact with him, all of his accounts went dark.

"We attempted to look him up on Instagram," said Deputy Todd Sanderson. "Just a few minutes after our contact with him, he erased all of his profiles on social media."

When Deputy Sanderson informed the teens that their tickets had no return flights, he said they became defensive before ultimately accepting what could have happened to them.

"They were somewhat flippant about – 'No, that can't be true' – and I said, 'No, the airline says you have a one-way ticket, and in my belief, you're going back there not to do the things that you think you were going to be doing.' And they said, 'I wouldn't let anything happen that I didn't want.' And I said, ‘Well, you probably wouldn't have a choice in the matter,'" Deputy Sanderson said.

Following the incident, the teens were reunited with their parents, who were likely surprised to learn their daughters weren't spending the night at a friend's home like they had been told.

American Airlines commended Miracle for her brave actions, saying that her employee training played a role in saving the girls' lives.
    WHERE IS THE PART CITING ABOUT HOW LAW ENFORCEMENT IS TRACKING DOWN THIS ANIMAL TO ARREST HIM?

Sorry, but the parents of these girls should have warned them about such people.
    I hope they find this guy and send him to prison--the fact he erased so much after being contacted(sent one-way tickets) -says loud and clear that he was up to no good and was going to engage in criminal actions with these young girls, even slavery.., IMHO
    FIND HIM , PROVE SUCH WAS THE CASE AND (IF PROVEN) SHOOT HIM DEAD, IS MY THOUGHTS ON THIS
    WHICH WOULD BE WHAT I'D DO IF IT WERE MY CHILD.
    Just remember that the dems/libs want these types of worthless animals coddled and a blind eye turned to them and their actions. -TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    WHERE IS THE PART CITING ABOUT HOW LAW ENFORCEMENT IS TRACKING DOWN THIS ANIMAL TO ARREST HIM?

Sorry, but the parents of these girls should have warned them about such people.
    I hope they find this guy and send him to prison--the fact he erased so much after being contacted(sent one-way tickets) -says loud and clear that he was up to no good and was going to engage in criminal actions with these young girls, even slavery.., IMHO
    FIND HIM , PROVE SUCH WAS THE CASE AND (IF PROVEN) SHOOT HIM DEAD, IS MY THOUGHTS ON THIS
    Just remember that the dems/libs want these types of worthless animals coddled and a blind eye turned to them and their actions. -TYR
    Fry him when caught!

But no...Dems and libs will whine his "Rights' are violated.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

"... all his accounts suddenly went dead?" I know for a fact that you can NOT "erase" like a facebook account. That account is still there whether you visit it or not, and that's true with most all social media sites. I'm shocked they can't run this fucker down. There's a digital trail that runs right up to his computer, don't tell me they can't find him.

But how STUPID are these girls. For the love of GOD, are kids really this IGNORANT nowadays?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-17-2018 at 10:52 AM.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Fry him when caught!

But no...Dems and libs will whine his "Rights' are violated.
    Exactly my friend. We see that agenda well driven by the liberals and their dem allies.
    They want to coddle real criminals and make criminals out of Christians.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    "... all his accounts suddenly went dead?" I know for a fact that you can NOT "erase" like a facebook account. That account is still there whether you visit it or not, and that's true with most all social media sites. I'm shocked they can't fun this fucker down. There's a digital trail that runs right up to his computer, don't tell me they can't find him.

But how STUPID are these girls. For the love of GOD, are kids really this IGNORANT nowadays?
    Parents of those girls may not be at fault, but most likely are-in that a clear and deep warning should have been taught those girls well before they reached the ages given by the article .

So which agency pursues the criminal, New York or the city the girls lived in?
    If it is New York, then one can see why they would just turn a blind eye.

9. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

Thanks Tyr, what a story.

I only disagree with one point: that the parents should have warned them about such people. The event was so bizarre --- the guy talked two girls into flying to New York!! For drug-addicted enslavement in prostitution, of course, but who could have expected such a thing to happen in California?

My daughter was on a field trip to New York supposedly supervised by a teacher, this from a private school, I might add, furiously --- and the teacher bugged out to visit a girlfriend there. Leaving this party of some ten 16-year-old girls to find their way thru Penn Station, where even I had read pimps hang out to acquire runaways and any girls they can for their stables. And a black did approach my daughter and tell her he could get her a modeling contract! This really happened. She told me this proudly, and you can imagine how I reacted. I told her some plain facts of life. I was angry and frightened.

I thought long and hard about reporting that worthless teacher, but in the end, I didn't.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Evidently! I do think parents now need to teach distrust. Americans are the most naïve on Earth and everyone, including our own criminals, exploits us. All this needs to be explained to kids. No, people are not "mostly good."

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    Evidently! I do think parents now need to teach distrust. Americans are the most naïve on Earth and everyone, including our own criminals, exploits us. All this needs to be explained to kids. No, people are not "mostly good."
    If I don't know you, I don't trust you, period.

Trust is earned, not given. Same with respect.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

"... all his accounts suddenly went dead?" I know for a fact that you can NOT "erase" like a facebook account. That account is still there whether you visit it or not, and that's true with most all social media sites. I'm shocked they can't run this fucker down. There's a digital trail that runs right up to his computer, don't tell me they can't find him.

I would wager that this case has been turned over to the FBI and yes they will find this guy.