Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Hezbollah: U.s. Must accept lebanon's demands over israel border dispute

BEIRUT - Lebanon's Hezbollah said on Friday the United States must accept the Lebanese government's demands over border disputes with Israel and vowed it was ready to act against Israel if necessary.

US diplomats have been mediating between the two countries after a surge in tensions over a border wall which Israel is building and Lebanon's decision to explore for offshore energy near disputed waters.

Earlier on Friday, Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri told a US envoy that Lebanon rejects current US proposals over the marine border with Israel.

"The state must have a strong and firm position," said Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of the Iran-backed political and military movement, in a televised speech at a rally.

"If the Americans come and say you must be responsive so that I restrain Israel from you: tell the Americans they must accept (Lebanon's) demands so that we hold Hezbollah back from Israel," he added.

Nasrallah said the main issue currently at stake was Lebanon's maritime borders.

"In the oil and gas battle, the only power (the Lebanese) have is the resistance," he said, in a reference to the heavily armed, Shi'ite Muslim Hezbollah.

The Lebanese army could not stop Israel in this matter, he said, because the United States - Israel's key ally and also a key supporter of Lebanon's military - would stand in its way.

"If Lebanon's Higher Defence Council were to decide that (Israeli) offshore oil and gas plants...should be forbidden from working, I promise they would stop working within hours," he said.

Nasrallah spoke in a televised address at a rally commemorating senior commanders, including former military leader Imad Moughniyah who was killed in a bomb blast in Damascus in 2008.

Hezbollah was formed in the 1980s as a resistance movement against Israel's occupation of southern Lebanon and the two remain bitter enemies. There has been no major conflict between them since a month-long war in 2006.

In recent years, Israeli jets have repeatedly struck Hezbollah arms stores and convoys in neighboring Syria, where the group fights alongside Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's army.
    http://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-co...dispute-542830

Yet another idiot heard from in the clusterf*ck called the Middle East. I wonder who ISN'T at war?

So the US has to accept Lebanon's demands or Hezbollah will attack Israel? Nothing between Lebanon and Israel but air and opportunity, Hoss, and you're using up all the air running your suck.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-co...dispute-542830

Yet another idiot heard from in the clusterf*ck called the Middle East. I wonder who ISN'T at war?

So the US has to accept Lebanon's demands or Hezbollah will attack Israel? Nothing between Lebanon and Israel but air and opportunity, Hoss, and you're using up all the air running your suck.
    Too bad for hezbollah Obama isn't still in office.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Hezbollah can suck on a MOAB.

6. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Would definitely change things a tad since Hezbollah is DIRECTLY part of Iran. There'd be no pretending after that.

What I'm wondering is if all these geniuses at work on all sides somehow figure all this war BS is worth it. The only winners I see coming out of the crap are the radical ragheads.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Would definitely change things a tad since Hezbollah is DIRECTLY part of Iran. There'd be no pretending after that.

What I'm wondering is if all these geniuses at work on all sides somehow figure all this war BS is worth it. The only winners I see coming out of the crap are the radical ragheads.
    And the military industrial complex.

We should get the hell otta there. Let the muslims FULLY take over Europe like Hitler did and see if they have a change of heart. But when I hear about our brave troops over there, and they say, "fighting for our freedoms," I always think to myself, wtf do these warring sand niggers have to do with my freedom here in America? And if the answer is so they don't come over here and kill us, well WTF again, we can stop that TOO if we WANT to. We don't have to let muslims in here. Let them pull their crap here, then find out where they came form, make a parking lot of out it and say have a nice day, fuck with us again and we'll level whatever else we find. Leave us the fuck alone and we'll leave you alone. But the funny thing about muslims is, they'll kill even if you DO leave them alone, because you're an INFIDEL.

I don't know what the answer is that anyone would like. If I could wave a magic want I'd make ISLAM FUCKING DISAPPEAR.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-18-2018 at 05:40 PM.

9. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    And the military industrial complex.

We should get the hell otta there. Let the muslims FULLY take over Europe like Hitler did and see if they have a change of heart. But when I hear about our brave troops over there, and they say, "fighting for our freedoms," I always think to myself, wtf do these warring sand niggers have to do with my freedom here in America? And if the answer is so they don't come over here and kill us, well WTF again, we can stop that TOO if we WANT to. We don't have to let muslims in here. Let them pull their crap here, then find out where they came form, make a parking lot of out it and say have a nice day, fuck with us again and we'll level whatever else we find. Leave us the fuck alone and we'll leave you alone. But the funny thing about muslims is, they'll kill even if you DO leave them alone, because you're an INFIDEL.

I don't know what the answer is that anyone would like. If I could wave a magic want I'd make ISLAM FUCKING DISAPPEAR.
    The answer's simple. I got one.

The "that anyone would like" part, not so much.

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Anyone remember Beirut in 1983? I do, Been there...offshore...

Hezbollah is an arm of IRAN, supported by Putin and Russia.

It is long past time for our President to finish cleaning up over there.

Time for 220 U.S. Marines to be honored, remembered, and Hezbollah to become EXTINCT!

More than a MOAB. Time for some VACUUM "CARPET" BOMBING to irradicate that filth.
    On This Day: October 23 - The New York Times
    http://www.nytimes.com/learning/gene...isday_big.html
    This event took place on October 23, 1983, and was reported in The New York Times the following day. Read the full text of The Times article or other headlines from the day. spacer, Front Page Image. spacer, Beirut Death Toll at 161 Americans; French Casualties Rise in Bombings; Reagan Insists Marines Will Remain ...
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Hezbollah is an arm of IRAN, supported by Putin and Russia.

It is long past time for our President to finish cleaning up over there.

Time for 220 U.S. Marines to be honored, remembered, and Hezbollah to become EXTINCT!

More than a MOAB. Time for some VACUUM "CARPET" BOMBING to irradicate that filth.
    On This Day: October 23 - The New York Times
    www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/991023onthisday_big.html
    This event took place on October 23, 1983, and was reported in The New York Times the following day. Read the full text of The Times article or other headlines from the day. spacer, Front Page Image. spacer, Beirut Death Toll at 161 Americans; French Casualties Rise in Bombings; Reagan Insists Marines Will Remain ...
    Israel just bombed their asses again today. I don't think they care what the Assatollah says.

Need to treat them like ISIS. To the man. And Israel is threatening Iran.

Netanyahu Says Israel Could Act Against Iran’s ’Empire’

February 18, 2018
    By Robin Emmott and Thomas Escritt
    MUNICH (Reuters) – Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that Israel could act against Iran itself, not just its allies in the Middle East, after border incidents in Syria brought the Middle East foes closer to direct confrontation.
    Iran mocked Netanyahu’s tough words, saying Israel’s reputation for “invincibility” had crumbled after one of its jets was shot down following a bombing run in Syria.
    In his first address to the annual Munich Security Conference, which draws security and defense officials and diplomats from across Europe and the United States, Netanyahu held up a piece of what he said was an Iranian drone that flew into Israeli airspace this month.
    “Israel will not allow the regime to put a noose of terror around our neck,” he said. “We will act if necessary not just against Iran’s proxies but against Iran itself.”
    For his part, Iran’s Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, called Netanyahu’s presentation “a cartoonish circus, which does not even deserve a response”.
    “What has happened in the past several days is the so-called invincibility (of Israel) has crumbled,” Zarif, who addressed the conference hours after Netanyahu, said, referring to the downing of the Israeli F-16, which crashed in northern Israel after a strike on Syrian air defenses.
    “Once the Syrians have the guts to down one of its planes it’s as if a disaster has happened,” Zarif said, accusing Israel of using “aggression as a policy against its neighbors” by regularly carrying out incursions into Syria and Lebanon.
    Israel has accused Tehran of seeking a permanent military foothold in Syria, where Iranian-backed forces support Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in civil war entering its eighth year.
    Netanyahu said that as the Islamic State militant group has lost ground, Iran and its allies were surging into territory, “trying to establish this continuous empire surrounding the Middle East from the south in Yemen but also trying to create a land bridge from Iran to Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Gaza.”
    The tough words on both sides at the international event come as Israel is increasingly seeking to cooperate with Sunni Arab states that share its worries about Shi’ite Iran. For months, Netanyahu has touted what he describes as unprecedented levels of behind-the-scenes cooperation.
    “The fact that we have this newfound relationship with the Arab countries – something that … I would not have imagined in my lifetime – this is not what they call a spin,” Netanyahu said, during a question and answer session after his speech.
    “This is real, it’s deep, it’s broad: it doesn’t necessarily cross the threshold of a formal peace, and I doubt that would happen until we get some formal progress with the Palestinians – so the two are linked,” he added.
    Israel has formal peace agreements with just two Arab countries, Egypt and Jordan. Others have said a pre-condition of any such treaty is an Israeli deal with the Palestinians.
    “WE HAVE FRIENDS”
    Among Israel’s main concerns is Lebanon, where the heavily armed Iran-backed Shi’ite militia Hezbollah is part of a coalition government. Israel last fought a war against Hezbollah in 2006. Tension between Israel and Lebanon has increased as Hezbollah has gained strength fighting in Syria, and the two countries also have a maritime border dispute.
    Israel has carried out air strikes in Syria against suspected Iranian arms shipments to Hezbollah and has accused Tehran of planning to build missile factories in Lebanon.
    Lebanon’s Defense Minister, Yacoub Riad Sarraf, who spoke after Netanyahu, warned against intervention: “Watch out, we will defend ourselves … we also have friends.”
    Netanyahu also reiterated his view, shared by U.S. President Donald Trump, that world powers needed to scrap or rewrite the 2015 nuclear accord with Tehran that curbs Iran’s nuclear weapons ambitions in return for economic sanctions’ relief.
    “It’s time to stop them now,” Netanyahu said. “They’re aggressive, they are developing ballistic missiles, they’re not inspecting, they have a free highway to massive (uranium) enrichment,” he said of the fuel needed for nuclear weapons.
    France, Britain, Germany, Russia and China, which signed the nuclear deal along with Iran and the United States, say the accord is working and Iran is allowing inspections.
    Russian senator Aleksey Pushkov said scrapping the agreement was akin to choosing between war and peace. John Kerry, the former U.S. secretary of state who helped clinch the agreement, said it was wrong to assume Iran would obtain a nuclear weapon as soon as the 15-year scope of the deal ends.
    “If your house is on fire, are you going to refuse to put it out because you are concerned it will light on fire again in 15 years? Or are you going to put it out and use the intervening time to prevent to ever catching fire again?” Kerry said.
    (Reporting by Robin Emmott and Thomas Escritt; Editing by Jeffrey Heller and Peter Graff)

http://www.oann.com/israels-netanyah...-irans-empire/

15. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Oh, I knew some of those Marines in Beirut. We were in 29 Palms together. A handful of us went to Oki and a handful to Lejeune.

17. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Well said.

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I pity them if they really want to go head to head with Israel. And they might want to wake up to the fact that there's a new sheriff in charge of the U.S. forces before they assume we'll kiss their dirty camel asses like hussein obama did.

21. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post