Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default 18 hamas targets struck by the idf saturday night

18 Hamas targets were struck by IDF forces Saturday night said the IDF spokesperson, among these targets were two Hamas outposts and means to manufacture weapons.

During these attacks air sirens were heard in Israeli cities and towns nearby, but no rockets had been fired on Israel during that time.

The IDF holds Hamas responsible for all that is happening in the Gaza Strip and is determined to ensure security to the people of Israel using all the means it has, stated the IDF spokesperson.
    http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/B...y-night-542898

Y'think the Assatollah scared Israel? Sounds like it
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/B...y-night-542898

Y'think the Assatollah scared Israel? Sounds like it
    I think the war is heating up bigtime in the Syrian area generally. Not only has Israel been bombing and getting shelled, also our own American forces have started fighting, exactly at the same time, "in self-defense," yeah, right, all one-hundred of them, in a group. Turkey has been warning us not to keep supporting the Kurds, and just yesterday changed the street sign the U.S. Embassy is on, in a meaningful manner. Turkey is a NATO member (who thought up THAT stupid idea) and so if the U.S. and Turkey start fighting, that really is a diplomatic conumdrum.

We will of course be at war with somebody soon --- look at this world --- but I had thought it would be North Korea. Instead, Syria is going up. I thought that one was simmering down as Assad won.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    I think the war is heating up bigtime in the Syrian area generally. Not only has Israel been bombing and getting shelled, also our own American forces have started fighting, exactly at the same time, "in self-defense," yeah, right, all one-hundred of them, in a group. Turkey has been warning us not to keep supporting the Kurds, and just yesterday changed the street sign the U.S. Embassy is on, in a meaningful manner. Turkey is a NATO member (who thought up THAT stupid idea) and so if the U.S. and Turkey start fighting, that really is a diplomatic conumdrum.

We will of course be at war with somebody soon --- look at this world --- but I had thought it would be North Korea. Instead, Syria is going up. I thought that one was simmering down as Assad won.
    Turkey is a NATO member because it IS "the land bridge" between Europe and Asia, and sits on the Black Sea. Remember, Cold War lines were drawn in the 1940s, and technical ability then was what it was. We had several bases in Turkey. Two AFBs I know for sure. I lived on Karamursel AFB. They were spy posts. Insurlik actually had fighters and stuff. Karamursel was mainly a spy post. And surprisingly, not on Russia. I dad was an Arabic linguist, not Russian.

Same deal when we lived on Crete.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default If Hamas wants to test Bibi and the IDF...LET THEM.

For all who hate Israel. Try it this way.
    Imagine you are the only American in a town being run by ISIS.
    That is exactly how it feels for Israeli's who get attacked every day. And the rest of the World tells them...."Give your land back to the Palestinians, or we will HELP them attack you."

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

What Hamas and Hezbollah don't get is Israel is making some uneasy alliances with other Gulf States, Saudi Arabia being most notable, who are more concerned with Iran's encroachment than they are Israel's religion. It's in one of these threads I posted.

If true, Hezbollah has miscalculated GREATLY they hare going to run some "all Muslim" jihad against Israel. Most of the Western ME states/countries are Sunni and want nothing to do with Iran's radical Shia.

7. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

What Hamas and Hezbollah don't get is Israel is making some uneasy alliances with other Gulf States, Saudi Arabia being most notable, who are more concerned with Iran's encroachment than they are Israel's religion. It's in one of these threads I posted.

If true, Hezbollah has miscalculated GREATLY they hare going to run some "all Muslim" jihad against Israel. Most of the Western ME states/countries are Sunni and want nothing to do with Iran's radical Shia.
    Iran has it's own hands full with the rise in Christianity, and people that don't want anything to do with the old guard sharia muslims.

They start allocating resources out of country trying to fight a war and they'll soon find that their war is within their own nation.

https://aclj.org/persecuted-church/i...in-its-country

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...rowing-in-iran

https://www.christianpost.com/news/i...fforts-195421/
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2018 at 09:14 PM.

9. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Iran has it's own hands full with the rise in Christianity, and people that don't want anything to do with the old guard sharia muslims.

They start allocating resources out of country trying to fight a war and they'll soon find that their war is within their own nation.

https://aclj.org/persecuted-church/i...in-its-country

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2...rowing-in-iran

https://www.christianpost.com/news/i...fforts-195421/
    I don't know where some people get their info and put it out, but I've seen this over and over for years. Iran may have "some' internal discord, but it isn't enough to change anything. Somebody (I'd say Iranian dissidents in exile mostly) keep perpetuating that myth. I don't buy it for a second.

They are Persians first. NOTHING is going to change that and nothing has for thousands of years. We go messing around in there and they will ALL band together against US. They need to be stopped and contained and left to rot. I don't care what they say. They're ALL backwards ass f*cks and I'd trust not a one of them even if it was a baby.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't know where some people get their info and put it out, but I've seen this over and over for years. Iran may have "some' internal discord, but it isn't enough to change anything. Somebody (I'd say Iranian dissidents in exile mostly) keep perpetuating that myth. I don't buy it for a second.

They are Persians first. NOTHING is going to change that and nothing has for thousands of years. We go messing around in there and they will ALL band together against US. They need to be stopped and contained and left to rot. I don't care what they say. They're ALL backwards ass f*cks and I'd trust not a one of them even if it was a baby.
    They may band together against the US, but they do have their share of internal strife...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/0...072448238.html

It ain't all rainbows and unicorns inside Iran. While some may not like the US, they don't like the old guard muslim ways either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

They may band together against the US, but they do have their share of internal strife...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/0...072448238.html

It ain't all rainbows and unicorns inside Iran. While some may not like the US, they don't like the old guard muslim ways either.
    That's any country. There internal pissing contests interest me about as far as if and how can I use them to sow dissent in Iran? I don't see that as an option.

How do you feel about the "peaceful" and "good" Muslims that come here? Not replace "Muslim" with "Iranian" in your answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

That's any country. There internal pissing contests interest me about as far as if and how can I use them to sow dissent in Iran? I don't see that as an option.

How do you feel about the "peaceful" and "good" Muslims that come here? Not replace "Muslim" with "Iranian" in your answer.
    I don't like muslims period, any of them. I don't trust them as far as I can smell them. Their end goal is world domination, and that goal hasn't changed for 1,400 years.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I don't like muslims period, any of them. I don't trust them as far as I can smell them. Their end goal is world domination, and that goal hasn't changed for 1,400 years.
    They're not all like that. The ones that aren't are unfortunately for them, are represented by those that are. It the same with all groups, everywhere. I trust none of them. I understand them very well because it was my job to. Best way to defeat an enemy is to get into his head.

But to me they're no different than Democrats. If they'd just shut up and mind their own damned business then we'd get along just fine. When you start telling me how to live and threatening me if I don't do it your way, we got a big problem.

Someone mentioned why should we worry about them fighting over there. Because it's better than doing it HERE.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

They're not all like that. The ones that aren't are unfortunately for them, are represented by those that are. It the same with all groups, everywhere. I trust none of them. I understand them very well because it was my job to. Best way to defeat an enemy is to get into his head.

But to me they're no different than Democrats. If they'd just shut up and mind their own damned business then we'd get along just fine. When you start telling me how to live and threatening me if I don't do it your way, we got a big problem.

Someone mentioned why should we worry about them fighting over there. Because it's better than doing it HERE.
    Yeah but the ones that aren't like that, I believe, secretly agree with their world domination agenda. They're all fine and dandy until they get enough numbers somewhere and then look out, here comes sharia, whether you like it or not.

And I don't think we're fighting them "over there." We're playing patty cake. I thought America fought wars to win. We went in like gang busters, did our thing and then got out, like WWII. These protracted engagements and occupying are a farce in my opinion, one huge EXPENSIVE farce. Either open the gates of HELL on them and FINISH IT, or get the hell otta there.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Yeah but the ones that aren't like that, I believe, secretly agree with their world domination agenda. They're all fine and dandy until they get enough numbers somewhere and then look out, here comes sharia, whether you like it or not.

And I don't think we're fighting them "over there." We're playing patty cake. I thought America fought wars to win. We went in like gang busters, did our thing and then got out, like WWII. These protracted engagements and occupying are a farce in my opinion. Either open the gates of HELL on them and FINISH IT, or get the hell otta there.
    We didn't just get out after WWII. We stayed and rebuilt countries under occupation rule and showed THEM how to work them.

AFTER WWII, we just gave people shit that made them dependent on us instead of whoever they used to be. We haven't had one thing work yet. We keep trying the same old bullshit expecting a different result. It's like Lincoln freeing the slaves. Okay, you're free. And they just stand there looking around. They've expected a handout ever since.

You can't go into a country and destroy it's government and say you're free and leave. You have to be prepared to stay and teach a whole generation to be self-sufficient or it will fail. Militarily we ARE just pissing around in the ME. Trying to win wars playing politics. Our biggest enemy in Afghanistan is Pakistan. We don't want to offend them. Fuck them. We didn't mind offending Afghanistan over the Taliban but we'll let them hide next door? Brilliant.

We take Iraq, and Obama hands it right back to an even worse enemy because we didn't finish the job. You can't just blow a place up and expect it be grateful. Or know what to do. We will not win again doing it the way we are. It's a proven recipe for disaster than we are determined through idealism rather than realism is going to work.

17. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post