Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default FBI Admits Failing To Act On Tip About South Fla. School Shooter

OAN Newsroom

UPDATED 7:10 AM PT – Sat. February 17, 2018

The FBI admits fault for not acting on a tip they received about a possible attack.
    The bureau’s public access line which fields tips did not pass on a complaint about him last month.
    In a Youtube video, the alleged gunman expressed a desire to carry out a massacre at a school.
    “The comment simply said, ‘I’m going to be a professional school shooter,'” said FBI agent in charge, Robert Lasky. “The FBI conducted database reviews, checks, but was unable to further identify the person who actually made the comments.”
    Investigators are now trying to work out how the suspect managed to slip through and carry out his threat, armed with an AR-15 with multiple magazines.
    He set off a fire alarm at Margery Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, to draw students out of their classes before he opened fire.
    The suspected 19-year-old gunman is expected to plead guilty to charges to avoid the death penalty.
    http://www.oann.com/fbi-admits-faili...chool-shooter/

SO they're going to let this crustacean plea bargain? Slam dunk case. Now you just have to apply your definition of "death penalty". Life without parole is a worse death to me than being put out of my misery.

Either way, this guy is a total coward. Shoots unarmed school children then begs for his own life? Ultimate pussy. I hope his cellmate is 6'10", named Bubba and can't spell it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

You nailed it Gunny. It looks like there are cowards all over this sad tale. FBI Director Wray sending out underlings to face the media with an "Oops, our bad" message while providing thousands of man hours to chase Russian ghosts around the world for the past year. And how about that gem from the Broward County Sheriffs Department spewing his moral outrage at the folks for not saying something once they saw something. Apparently the folks did say something 39 separate times over the past 7 years through complaints of violence, weapons discharges and the like but his Deputies just couldn't bring themselves to charge this monster, Baker Act him for psych evaluation or even monitor his activity!

4. Likes LongTermGuy, mundame liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.oann.com/fbi-admits-faili...chool-shooter/

SO they're going to let this crustacean plea bargain? Slam dunk case. Now you just have to apply your definition of "death penalty". Life without parole is a worse death to me than being put out of my misery.

Either way, this guy is a total coward. Shoots unarmed school children then begs for his own life? Ultimate pussy. I hope his cellmate is 6'10", named Bubba and can't spell it.
    Should go ahead and admit, but still be stood up and shot!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Life without parole is a worse death to me than being put out of my misery.
    It would be, for the PERP.

But not for America. It would cost $100 for some rope and a couple hours wages to HANG this fucker, but MILLIONS to house the sons a bitch. He wins, America loses in that regard.

If they do pull this shit giving him life without parole, I hope some seven foot tall black dude beats him to death with a barbell just like happened to Dahmer. He doesn't deserve to live.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2018 at 09:27 AM.

7. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Default More...Kid is warped

Try this on if feeling sorry for him:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...iend/23364885/
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The most interesting thing to me about these law-enforcement confessions of fault was how fast and completely they admitted to the worst one --- that a person "close to the suspect" had called the FBI on Jan. 5 this year and detailed a lot of issues and said explicitly that this person was afraid he would shoot up a school.

This is called getting out in front of a story, and is what public officials have to do when somebody has got them absolutely dead to rights. Supposing it was a relative of that family he was staying with, that person would have been within a day all over the media telling his story: with notes, witnesses he had talked to about it, phone record, the whole proof. I'm sure they would have shut this person up if they could, but there was no way, so they had to come clean.

Otherwise I am quite sure they would not have.

A lot of people think the FBI was too busy working on a soft coup against the president to do their jobs, and I agree. This agency needs to be dismantled.

10. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    The most interesting thing to me about these law-enforcement confessions of fault was how fast and completely they admitted to the worst one --- that a person "close to the suspect" had called the FBI on Jan. 5 this year and detailed a lot of issues and said explicitly that this person was afraid he would shoot up a school.

This is called getting out in front of a story, and is what public officials have to do when somebody has got them absolutely dead to rights. Supposing it was a relative of that family he was staying with, that person would have been within a day all over the media telling his story: with notes, witnesses he had talked to about it, phone record, the whole proof. I'm sure they would have shut this person up if they could, but there was no way, so they had to come clean.

Otherwise I am quite sure they would not have.

A lot of people think the FBI was too busy working on a soft coup against the president to do their jobs, and I agree. This agency needs to be dismantled.
    A "TOP" to bottom "cleansing" certainly wouldn't hurt.

12. Thanks mundame thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

How convenient for you. And when the FBI missed all the other shootings and terrorist activities? What was the FBI doing when 9/11 hit?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    A "TOP" to bottom "cleansing" certainly wouldn't hurt.
    lol you want to replace 35k people at the FBI? With who? Who trains them? What happens to existing operations.?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    How convenient for you. And when the FBI missed all the other shootings and terrorist activities? What was the FBI doing when 9/11 hit?
    This is not clear. Are you accusing me of something when you say "How convenient for you"? What, exactly, is convenient and why?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

lol you want to replace 35k people at the FBI? With who? Who trains them? What happens to existing operations.?
    Fold the whole agency into Homeland Security: the FBI is defunct, incapable, and attempting a coup against the government. It needs disbanding and replacing its actually valuable functions in a better-controlled agency.

17. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Evidently they were busy kissing obama's ass.

Did I say that? No. "Cleansing" does NOT imply FIRING EVERYONE. Your hyperbole isn't appreciated.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2018 at 11:00 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Fold the whole agency into Homeland Security: the FBI is defunct, incapable, and attempting a coup against the government. It needs disbanding and replacing its actually valuable functions in a better-controlled agency.
    That's not a bad idea... AFTER a good "cleansing" of corrupt leftist partisan rot.

20. Likes mundame liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    It would cost $100 for some rope and a couple hours wages to HANG this fucker, but MILLIONS to house the sons a bitch. He wins, America loses in that regard.
    I am much in favor of executions for most crimes --- yes, that's what I said. Not for deterrence, though I bet that would sure work if that were happening, but simply to get rid of the criminals. Recidivism of the ones who are caught is 40%. They start out small with theft and armed robbery and work up to shootings. All these types have a lonnnnnnng rap sheet, like this Florida shooter. Clean up the gene pool!

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

"Important to remember that when you call the authorities to alert them to an imminent school shooter … there’s almost never anything they can legally do to stop him. Gun rights almost always come first." - David Frum

Florida suspect's red flags weren't enough to stop gun buy
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...218-story.html