OAN Newsroom

UPDATED 7:10 AM PT – Sat. February 17, 2018

The FBI admits fault for not acting on a tip they received about a possible attack.
The bureau’s public access line which fields tips did not pass on a complaint about him last month.
In a Youtube video, the alleged gunman expressed a desire to carry out a massacre at a school.
“The comment simply said, ‘I’m going to be a professional school shooter,'” said FBI agent in charge, Robert Lasky. “The FBI conducted database reviews, checks, but was unable to further identify the person who actually made the comments.”
Investigators are now trying to work out how the suspect managed to slip through and carry out his threat, armed with an AR-15 with multiple magazines.
He set off a fire alarm at Margery Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, to draw students out of their classes before he opened fire.
The suspected 19-year-old gunman is expected to plead guilty to charges to avoid the death penalty.
http://www.oann.com/fbi-admits-faili...chool-shooter/

SO they're going to let this crustacean plea bargain? Slam dunk case. Now you just have to apply your definition of "death penalty". Life without parole is a worse death to me than being put out of my misery.

Either way, this guy is a total coward. Shoots unarmed school children then begs for his own life? Ultimate pussy. I hope his cellmate is 6'10", named Bubba and can't spell it.