Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
Funny when you see dolts whining about "why do you need such a gun..." -- and if you were to post an old "looking" gun like Grandpa used to use, with the same capacity and same ammo used, and they are just too dense and uneducated to know.
Fact is, she tried to game her question. She started with what you could do with a blade then tried to make it comparable to semi-automatic weapon.

Far as I'm concerned, and since Pete thinks he's so "up on the Gunny", this guy was a miserable failure. I could rack twice the body count if not more and use "Grandpa's" 12 gauge pump and my bolt action Remington with a 5 shot mag.

What they don't get, and lively never will is it's THE PERSON that is dangerous. Not the freakin' tool. All these bleeding hearts are just lucky almost all of these yahoos are "think for the moment" killers and don't actually know what they're doing or have a plan.

And @pete311 I don't know what possessed you to drag me down into your sewer, but Rambo was a pussy, not to mention a fictional character.