Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Explain this Pete and Gabby:

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...eople-are-kil/

Let's us see your 'wisdom'.
    I think part of the discussion must revolve around the fact that certain weapons sole function is to kill and no hunter is going out to shoot a deer with an AR15 (yes I know you'll likely post a youtube video). Knives, clubs, hammers have benign primary functions. This is the same as the car argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Explain this Pete and Gabby:

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...eople-are-kil/

Let's us see your 'wisdom'.
    I am not talking about solitary incidents. I am talking about mass murders. People who walk in and start shooting. Can you kill 15-20 people in less than 10 minutes with a knife or a club?

While we are exchanging wisdom here, tell me why any person would want to own a military-grade combat weapon. Why do you need a bump stock or multiple large-capacity magazines?
    I am not talking second amendment rights, or the mere idea that you can. Why do you need it? You can't go hunting with it. You don't need one to defend your home. So what it is?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Can you kill 15-20 people in less than 10 minutes with a knife or a club?
    They will cherry pick an incident that happened 30 years ago in mongolia. oh and course many macho men here can do that as well if they wanted to.
    Last edited by pete311; 02-19-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

If a single person runs into a school or mall with a large knife, how many people are going to be killed? How many are going to be too intimidated by a knife to act?
    Once again, this is far-right bullshit thrown out cowardly apologists who don't want to admit they are wrong. They prefer the right to own guns over the safety of children. And will continue to believe such until they have to deal with one of their loved ones laying on a slab at the morgue.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...on-types-used/
    All BS aside? In a mall or a school? Over a dozen. Easily.

How many school shooters can YOU disarm with your mouth?

Thought so.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    All BS aside? In a mall or a school? Over a dozen. Easily.

How many school shooters can YOU disarm with your mouth?

Thought so.
    called it! we got a bunch of 70 year old rambos here!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I think part of the discussion must revolve around the fact that certain weapons sole function is to kill and no hunter is going out to shoot a deer with an AR15 (yes I know you'll likely post a youtube video). Knives, clubs, hammers have benign primary functions. This is the same as the car argument.

An AR-15 is a .223 caliber. That means it is perfectly capable of bringing down a moose with proper shot placement. A .223 is a very fast round with not much knock-down power, but that's where shot placement counts.

I grew up eating moose killed almost exclusively with a .243 Ruger. It's a perfectly legitimate and popular all-around caliber. I wouldn't shoot a bear with it unless that's all I had and the chips were down, but it's perfectly capable of hunting.

For the love of God, stop believing all the liberal hysteria and research some of your talking points, Pete. You should know more than anyone how little moonbats know about firearms.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

8. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Really? It doesn't take a "Rambo" to take out a bunch of people in a contained environment with a blade. All it takes is training and ability and will to do it.

Why don't you back out of something you know nothing about?

And I got a ways to go to get to 70, chump.
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-19-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

l
    Let's settle back
    and see what the liberals have as a solution.

None I wager, but it will be amusing
    Last edited by Elessar; 02-19-2018 at 06:53 PM.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I am not talking about solitary incidents. I am talking about mass murders. People who walk in and start shooting. Can you kill 15-20 people in less than 10 minutes with a knife or a club?

?
    Yes, and so can a couple others here
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If a single person runs into a school or mall with a large knife, how many people are going to be killed? How many are going to be too intimidated by a knife to act?
    Once again, this is far-right bullshit thrown out cowardly apologists who don't want to admit they are wrong. They prefer the right to own guns over the safety of children. And will continue to believe such until they have to deal with one of their loved ones laying on a slab at the morgue.

Yes, and take away the guns - and you'll have exactly what you see in China, but probably 10x worse.

Once again, you're a fucking idiot. Now run along like you did in the past 10 posts where you made an ass out of yourself only to not return.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

While we are exchanging wisdom here, tell me why any person would want to own a military-grade combat weapon. Why do you need a bump stock or multiple large-capacity magazines?
    I am not talking second amendment rights, or the mere idea that you can. Why do you need it? You can't go hunting with it. You don't need one to defend your home. So what it is?
    Less than 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, even the sheeple like you get it and run.

It's none of your business why anyone needs whatever. I can ask why you "need" a LOT of things that I think are pointless and/or stupid. It is not YOUR "Right" to quantify MY Rights. I realize that is a hard concept for a lefty since all y'all do is tell others how to live, but it's the way it is.

Right off hand, basing my response to WHO I am responding to, I "need" whatever the Hell I consider necessary to keep left wing fascist bullies who attack as mobs from attacking me, my family, any other innocent bystander for simply disagreeing with you thinking you have the "Right" to determine what MINE are. Then there are those other criminals that show from time to time and exist whter or not you wish to acknowledge the threat.

All fun and games until it's YOU, Gabby. You aren't going to legislate terrorists/nut cases away. Just the ability to defend against them. And what I use to do it is none of your business.

Firearms are outlawed in the UK. Guess how it started? "Why do you need "this" or "that".

You're dismissed.

14. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And a couple of liberal snowflakes and their tolerance about anything. Don't even get me started on the inability to know facts if they're dropped on liberal heads like anvils. At least you have the courage to sit around and try to defend your lame arguments, while Gabby spews the same exact crap you see on the liberal shows and then runs to get more stories from her grammar school students to borrow!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

16. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Funny when you see dolts whining about "why do you need such a gun..." -- and if you were to post an old "looking" gun like Grandpa used to use, with the same capacity and same ammo used, and they are just too dense and uneducated to know.

18. Thanks Gunny, OAK thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Folks want to mix one method with another, stabbings with shootings. Lets agree that shootings are a large number, and perhaps should be addressed, perhaps in various manners.

So ignore the 2nd leading weapon year after year? Why ignore it at all? And only an idiot wouldn't believe - that if method #1 of gun shootings were to be taken away, that method #2 wouldn't severely increase.

But the knives are there regardless, and are the 2nd leading weapon, in the thousands year after year. Why ignore this weapon?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Once again you revert to pretending a solution is treating the symptom and not the PROBLEM.

It isn't the WEAPON that KILLS, it's the PEOPLE WIELDING the weapon.

WHY oh WHY oh WHY do you people IGNORE THAT?

Wait... I remember... BECAUSE YOUR LEFTIST COMMIE WET DREAM IS TO CONFISCATE ALL GUNS IN AMERICA.

Again... it will NEVER HAPPEN... EVER... you're wetting yourself over something that will NEVER HAPPEN. It's IMPOSSIBLE on it's FACE.

But how about you people QUIT with the FAUX OUTRAGE and GET REAL? What about all these MENTALS that YOUR SCHOOLS ARE INDOCTRINATING? Why is it YOUR... YOUR... generation that is the generation of KILLERS?

Answer that...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-19-2018 at 08:27 PM.