Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Symone Sanders - FBI didn't stop shooter because he was white supremacist

Fat, bald racist pig. Why do they continue to allow someone like this to spew shit like this all the time?

---

Symone Sanders Shocks CNN Panel By Insinuating FBI Didn’t Stop Shooting BECAUSE Cruz Was White Supremacist

CNN contributor Symone Sanders delivered a hot take for the ages Monday afternoon by insinuating that the FBI let Nikolas Cruz — the accused murderer of 17 Stoneman Douglas High School students — slip through their fingers because they knew he was a white supremacist.

Even if you ignore Sanders’ comments on race, her rant featured a glaring error, namely that Cruz was an avowed member of a white supremacist paramilitary group. That narrative was widely circulated in the aftermath of the shooting but was quickly proven false by multiple media outlets including The Daily Caller.

But back to Monday’s highlight.

“All I want to say is had the Parkland shooter been black or brown, we wouldn’t be talking about the times of legislation we could or could not make happen,” Sanders yelled over fellow panelist Paris Dennard. “Because if he was yelling ‘Allah Akbar!’ Congress and the president, they would’ve been tweeting about it and they have swooped in and did whatever they felt was needed.”

“We have a Muslim ban, damnit! There’s a whole Muslim ban,” she continued over Bill Kristol. “I’m not demagoguing anything… I want to be very clear. White supremacists have slipped through the fingers of the FBI. Repeatedly. This is a pattern… What I’m saying is there is s pattern. We cannot ignore a pattern in this country.”

Ultimately, Sanders concluded that “had these been black or brown people that had been training with the paramilitary in Florida, the FBI would have done something about it.”

“Thank you for your passion,” guest host Jim Sciutto added in an attempt to regain control of his panel.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/sy...e-supremacist/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Fat, bald racist pig. Why do they continue to allow someone like this to spew shit like this all the time?

---

Symone Sanders Shocks CNN Panel By Insinuating FBI Didn’t Stop Shooting BECAUSE Cruz Was White Supremacist

CNN contributor Symone Sanders delivered a hot take for the ages Monday afternoon by insinuating that the FBI let Nikolas Cruz — the accused murderer of 17 Stoneman Douglas High School students — slip through their fingers because they knew he was a white supremacist.

Even if you ignore Sanders’ comments on race, her rant featured a glaring error, namely that Cruz was an avowed member of a white supremacist paramilitary group. That narrative was widely circulated in the aftermath of the shooting but was quickly proven false by multiple media outlets including The Daily Caller.

But back to Monday’s highlight.

“All I want to say is had the Parkland shooter been black or brown, we wouldn’t be talking about the times of legislation we could or could not make happen,” Sanders yelled over fellow panelist Paris Dennard. “Because if he was yelling ‘Allah Akbar!’ Congress and the president, they would’ve been tweeting about it and they have swooped in and did whatever they felt was needed.”

“We have a Muslim ban, damnit! There’s a whole Muslim ban,” she continued over Bill Kristol. “I’m not demagoguing anything… I want to be very clear. White supremacists have slipped through the fingers of the FBI. Repeatedly. This is a pattern… What I’m saying is there is s pattern. We cannot ignore a pattern in this country.”

Ultimately, Sanders concluded that “had these been black or brown people that had been training with the paramilitary in Florida, the FBI would have done something about it.”

“Thank you for your passion,” guest host Jim Sciutto added in an attempt to regain control of his panel.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/sy...e-supremacist/
    Sad thing is, there are plenty of bro's and bro-ette's out there that will believe every word this lame"person" spews.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I think it is insulting to the FBI and those working extremely hard to keep us safe. Race has a place for discussion, but this time the race card is inappropriate.

5. Thanks Gunny, FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I think it is insulting to the FBI and those working extremely hard to keep us safe. Race has a place for discussion, but this time the race card is inappropriate.
    Are you calling her a racist?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Are you calling her a racist?
    No, I don't know her or the situation enough to make that call

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

No, I don't know her or the situation enough to make that call
    You just said her using the race card in this instance was inappropriate.

Sure sounds like something a racist would say to me.

Yes, she is a racist. Blacks are probably the most racist people on the planet, and she is blatantly racist.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

You just said her using the race card in this instance was inappropriate.

Sure sounds like something a racist would to me.

Yes, she is a racist. Blacks are probably the most racist people on the planet, and she is blatantly racist.
    I don't think it fits the dictionary definition. Playing a race card does not make you a racist. Funny because your last comment IS racist.
    Last edited by pete311; 02-20-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't think it fits the dictionary definition. Playing a race card does not make you a racist. Funny because your last comment IS racist.
    OK... then playing the race card at inappropriate times makes you a race PIMP.

What makes my last statement racist?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Umm, no. Racism is speaking of one race being superior to another. So what he wrote was NOT racist.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Likes Elessar, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Umm, no. Racism is speaking of one race being superior to another. So what he wrote was NOT racist.
    "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

So I think we can all agree what he wrote was prejudice. You get the superiority from the fact that he said blacks are the most racist on the planet. Is drifter black? I think not. He's white. So he's saying because he's not black, he's not racist. That is acting superior just because of his color.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Thanks, @pete311

I could not agree more!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

So I think we can all agree what he wrote was prejudice. You get the superiority from the fact that he said blacks are the most racist on the planet. Is drifter black? I think not. He's white. So he's saying because he's not black, he's not racist. That is acting superior just because of his color.
    I think that's the biggest steaming pile of HORSE SHIT I've ever seen you write. You're really scratching the bottom of the DUMBASS barrel trying to make that garbage sound less retarded.

Simply stating a FACT doesn't make ANYONE a RACIST, you ignorant little PISSANT, even if it's not what you pathetic little liberal snowflakes want to hear.

For God's sake, get a fucking life and grow up.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Or simply stating a fact? Your little "theory" is based on nothing but assumptions.

Want to know what makes racist blacks worse than racist whites? And it's a simple fact, not racist at all. Blacks get away with it, celebrate in and rejoice in their racism. Whites are immediately relegated to lpwer than whale sh*t if they so much as mention race. Hypocrisy unbound. And racist.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I think that's the biggest steaming pile of HORSE SHIT I've ever seen you write. You're really scratching the bottom of the DUMBASS barrel trying to make that garbage sound less retarded.

Simply stating a FACT doesn't make ANYONE a RACIST, you ignorant little PISSANT, even if it's not what you pathetic little liberal snowflakes want to hear.

For God's sake, get a fucking life and grow up.
    Looks like you need more definition help with the word "Fact". Gunny's statement is not a fact. My life is amazing thank you. I must be doing something right. You are the one hurling insults and sound unhinged.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Looks like you need more definition help with the word "Fact". Gunny's statement is not a fact. My life is amazing thank you. I must be doing something right. You are the one hurling insults and sound unhinged.
    If you would like to DISPUTE my statement in a factual manner and prove it wrong, have at it. But just "playing the race card" like this thread was created for ain't workin'. You people have worn that out in such epic fashion it's pathetic now, exactly like you've done, not to mention your excuses and reasoning for calling me racist is vapid and asinine.

So you have a choice, double down on looking stupid for beating the racist dead horse some more, or attempt to prove me wrong.

I think I already know which route you'll choose... lefty...