Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default What We Need is Dem/Loony Left Control

Seriously. They want to legislate everyone to death and disenfranchise of their Rights anyone who disagrees? I think it's about time we start legislating THEM.

If it's stupid, they are not allowed to say it and the Leftist media is not allowed to disseminate it. Not like we're missing any actual news. If it's a lie or hypocritical, same. If they're elected officials and go off the rails? Fired. Obstrucrt Congress just to be obstructing Congress when they were all for the exact same thing last year when it was a Dem idea? Fired. No more Waters' and Schiff's or Feinstein's or Schumer's or Pelosi's. And if they are guilty of committing crimes, they are charged and go to jail just like the rest of us.

Big, bad, brave lefties ... marching on Tallahassee to run their mouths. THAT'll stop a school shooter . They want the guns controlled but can't control themselves. Sounds like we need stricter laws to control them for them. In their best interest of course. And the good of everyone else's sanity.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes Elessar, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Seriously. They want to legislate everyone to death and disenfranchise of their Rights anyone who disagrees? I think it's about time we start legislating THEM.

If it's stupid, they are not allowed to say it and the Leftist media is not allowed to disseminate it. Not like we're missing any actual news. If it's a lie or hypocritical, same. If they're elected officials and go off the rails? Fired. Obstrucrt Congress just to be obstructing Congress when they were all for the exact same thing last year when it was a Dem idea? Fired. No more Waters' and Schiff's or Feinstein's or Schumer's or Pelosi's. And if they are guilty of committing crimes, they are charged and go to jail just like the rest of us.

Big, bad, brave lefties ... marching on Tallahassee to run their mouths. THAT'll stop a school shooter . They want the guns controlled but can't control themselves. Sounds like we need stricter laws to control them for them. In their best interest of course. And the good of everyone else's sanity.
    Simple terms:

Punks, spoiled brats, and abusers.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

4. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't think many adults that are legal gun owners are going to listen to a bunch of brain washed school punks that want to disarm America. All they're going to do is make a spectacle of themselves and make people dislike them even more, and their anti constitution commie cause.

Last I saw on tv, 57% of people polled said the last shooting was a mental health issue, and only 28% said it was a gun issue. People aren't listening to these hysterical, unhinged, foaming at the mouth liberals. Americans are sick of their tantrums and protests too.

Americans like their guns, plain and simple, and no amount of these jackasses screaming helplessly at the sky is going to change that... or disarm us.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2018 at 11:38 AM.

6. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I'll go even further... even if sometime in the future, say the dems are able to pass some sort of gun confiscation, my bet would be that you'd see entire states tell the feds to GO FUCK THEMSELVES, like Alaska for example, where a gun is a tool, a very NECESSARY tool, they need to LIVE, and even here in Wisconsin, 600,000 deer hunters aren't going to just say... "aaaw shucks, go ahead and take 'em"... aaaah, no, never happen, ever, and if the feds didn't like it, you'd see states seceding. You will never confiscate all the guns in America. You will never get rid of the AR-15, because that's the most popular gun in America, even if there was a confiscation order on those. People would be hiding them by the THOUSANDS, especially like here in Wisconsin where people can by them unregistered from private sellers.

So this ultimate wet dream of the liberals to disarm America is really beating a dead horse. It won't happen. You will NEVER get rid of all the guns in this nation. There's hundreds of millions of guns here, and people won't just give them up.

8. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

~ "Big, bad, brave lefties ... marching on Tallahassee to run their mouths. THAT'll stop a school shooter . They want the guns controlled but can't control themselves. Sounds like we need stricter laws to control them for them." ~

Yep....with the `indoctrinated` left all about yelling and "Hash tags"...(stop this ..stop that)..... yelling at the sky.....Never would depend on these snowflakes being in the military....They would be yelling at the sky saying..... "stop the bombs...stop the rockets" in stead of actually doing something about it...With the left is all about..."showing"...(look at us)... "Feeling"...emotion...."showing" that they .."care"...its for the "kids"....even though they have no problem with abortion...

10. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I'm just tired of listening to the nonsense. Non-stop whining. About EVERYTHING. Hell, they NEED to be those human batteries in "The Matrix". Don't have to do shit but sit there and get fed and live in a make believe world. So they have a place to bitch.

F-ing crybabies. Wah. Life is tough. You're free to opt out. Do the planet a favor and save the natural resources for those that need them. If the left would shut the Hell up they wouldn't have to worry about their faux "global warming". We'd probably go into an Ice Age.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I'm just tired of listening to the nonsense. Non-stop whining. About EVERYTHING. Hell, they NEED to be those human batteries in "The Matrix". Don't have to do shit but sit there and get fed and live in a make believe world. So they have a place to bitch.

F-ing crybabies. Wah. Life is tough. You're free to opt out. Do the planet a favor and save the natural resources for those that need them. If the left would shut the Hell up they wouldn't have to worry about their faux "global warming". We'd probably go into an Ice Age.
    The irony is that this thread and community is full on non stop whinners and you guys control all parts of gov. You guys are acting like the biggest snowflakes of all. Pretty hilarious actually. Do you guys review your own posts?
    Last edited by pete311; 02-20-2018 at 01:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The irony is that this thread and community is full on non stop whinners and you guys control all parts of gov. You guys are acting like the biggest snowflakes of all. Pretty hilarious actually. Do you guys review your own posts?
    Incorrect. But typical. Addressing a REAL problem is not whining. Making shit up and/or coming up with stupid shit to whine about IS. Y'all whine because the sun comes up.

See, I'm not specifically speaking of you personally, nor your posts on an internet message board. I'm talking about the behavior of you leftwingers in general, in PUBLIC. Figures you'd try that backwards-assed role-reversal argument you lefties love. I bitch HERE. No one outside my front door has ANY idea what I'm thinking. I am in real life exactly what I say I am. I don't talk unless I have to, and I don't run around telling other people how to live because I think they're stupid. Sucks that y'all can't regulate thought, doesn't it?

I'm not crying all over the TV like God's little precious gift to my pointless, personal cause. I'm not blocking traffic, disrupting peoples' speeches because I disagree with them, "marching on" the State Capitol because no one's doing shit my way. But that is ALL you lefties do.

On the internet you can't even be civil nor discuss an issue without doing what you have just done -- try to twist the argument around to suit you and in your favor instead of addressing it with some cold, hard facts. I had to turn the damned tube off this morning because of a bunch of stupid, misguided know-it-all on every damned channel whining about guns.

Buy a gun or shut up and get shot. Either way, stop whining. You're your own biggest enemy. Try presenting a VALID argument like an adult. I can listen to all this crying when the grandkids get home. At least they're children so it's not too much of a surprise when they act like children.

14. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Really... and how many protests full of whiny ass little shit stain leftists do we see, constantly, like going on TODAY, compared to protests by conservatives?

Probably 100 whiny little screaming helplessly at the sky pink pussy hat wearing cry baby liberal protests to ONE conservative gathering.

You're talking out your ass again, son... sorry, your shit ain't holdin' water.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2018 at 01:46 PM.

16. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Incorrect. But typical. Addressing a REAL problem is not whining. Making shit up and/or coming up with stupid shit to whine about IS. Y'all whine because the sun comes up.
    Hypocrisy! Liberals addressing a problem is whining, but republicans whining is addressing the problem. Got it! No delusion there...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Hypocrisy! Liberals addressing a problem is whining, but republicans whining is addressing the problem. Got it! No delusion there...
    Leftwingnuts are not addressing a problem. They're demanding something that isn't going to solve a thing. When you address a problem, you bring a proposed solution THAT WILL WORK. Not some stupid shit that will make the situation worse, if anything.

19. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Leftwingnuts are not addressing a problem. They're demanding something that isn't going to solve a thing. When you address a problem, you bring a proposed solution THAT WILL WORK. Not some stupid shit that will make the situation worse, if anything.
    Cool, which conservative solutions are working?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You completely missed the point again... or you just have nothing to counter with except bull shit.

The point is, you liberal whine CONSTANTLY, about EVERYTHING, and even your own people KNOW IT because lately they've been saying "we need to do more than just be AGAINST everything," so there ya go. Your LEADERS know this but you DON'T.

Now tell me about the last time there was a CONSERVATIVE PROTEST where roads were blocked, stores were vandalized, cars were tipped over and set on fire and they were all wearing black hoodies and face masks or pink pussy hats or shouting over PA system about how they want to BLOW UP THE WHITE HOUSE?

NEVER is when you've seen that... NEVER. That's YOUR people. You leftists have the RADICAL CRY BABY ELEMENT ALL WRAPPED UP... own it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Again, you keep trying to avoid the issue by throwing it back on conservatives instead of offering a workable solution. BECAUSE you know there ISN'T one. Repeat until you comprehend: You are not going to stop criminals from comitting crimes. That's why they are called "criminals" and "crimes". Guns exist. You cannot legislate nor wish them away. That is FACT. All you do is stop law-abiding citizens who could conceivably save your ass carrying a gun from doing so. THAT is ALL you accomplish. It's stupid.

My solution? Buy a gun and learn to use it. It works like a freakin' charm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Which conservative solutions have we tried?

Seems to me the schools are 100% under the control of you leftists.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2018 at 02:04 PM.