Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    omg this is rich. Michael Moore inadvertently attends a march funded by Russia and you flip out, but flat out ignore and actively resist Trump's plethora of Russian connections and evidence. You have sold your soul because you share a few of Trump's policies.
    I'm sorry, is a billionaire business man having connections to Russia illegal?

Oh... you weren't implying it was CAMPAIGN COLLUSION were you? Great, lets have the evidence then... we'll wait...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The richness is how everything the folks on the right do needs to be investigated and they are guilty until proven innocent. Meanwhile, folks like yourself will completely ignore, look at the sky and whistle, while you whine about Trump to the same sky, and ignore every last crime from the left, to the point of complete denial in the face of facts that are so many, that they apparently have crushed your little head and what was left of your brains.
    Nope, I have so many times supported any legit investigations. Not my fault nothing is happening. That is on your buddy Sessions. If Mueller takes down some dems, great. Illegal needs to be punished.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

No triggering, I couldn't care less about Moore. He hasn't been relevant since Columbine.
    He was not even relevant at Combine!!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    He was not even relevant at Combine!!
    I mean in respect with his documentary. Regardless of what you thought of it, it was high profile and relevant.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Not high profile. I didn't even know about the march. Don't care. Hardly anyone else would have known if the story didn't break. Did you guys know about the march before this story.
    Yes, Pig Moore is ALWAYS high profile because he's one of you liberal left's heros.

And what you know and when you know it isn't the benchmark for the rest of the nation, and you don't speak for the nation either.

I absolutely knew about this protest. What I didn't know was that Russians organized and paid for it and used CNN and PMSNBC to report on it.

More and more the facts are coming out making it blatantly apparent that the democrats had more dealings with Russia than the republicans or Trump were falsely accused of.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I was at the supermarket today and saw a New York Times --- the major headline was that as soon as the shooting in Florida happened, many Twitter and Facebook groups known to be by Russians popped up supposedly about gun control or anti-gun control, revving up the citizens!

AND the Washington Times today has a front page headline that Russians tried to push up support for Bernie Sanders and also Jill Stein during the election.

We are so being played by the Russkies. There's even one on this site, as I have mentioned on one of his threads. The idea is clearly to break up the United States, and you can see that would be in their interest: no more U.S. interference in the Ukraine and Syria and Iran.

I'm getting pretty worried about this Russian chaos-peddling, but maybe the social media companies will figure a way to overcome the problem. I think they need to because look how many people don't watch cable or network news anymore or read those awful papers like the Washington Post. Or watch NFL -- viewership down by 9%. Facebook and Twitter could lose big if they are perceived as just havens for foreign or establishment propaganda and nothing honest going on at all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

I absolutely knew about this protest. What I didn't know was that Russians organized and paid for it and used CNN and PMSMBC to report on it.

More and more the facts are coming out making it blatantly apparent that the democrats had more dealings with Russia than the republicans or Trump were falsely accused of.

That's the thing! They've been accusing Trump, when all the time it was Hillary and/or her campaign behind the whole thing!

Well, the Russkies clearly are trying to subvert us on their own also, but the Hillary campaign was there cheering them on, and I must say, this is a bad development.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

omg this is rich. Michael Moore inadvertently attends a march funded by Russia and you flip out, but flat out ignore and actively resist Trump's plethora of Russian connections and evidence. You have sold your soul because you share a few of Trump's policies.
    And there's the conspiracy theory again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    And there's the conspiracy theory again.
    When you have a special investigation and 16 indictments it's not a conspiracy. How's your birther movement going?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

When you have a special investigation and 16 indictments it's not a conspiracy. How's your birther movement going?
    I'm not a birther. Never have been. Try again dumbfuck.

And trump hasnt been indicted. Or did you miss that? No American involvement. So yeah. Whenever you say "trump Russia connection" That's just your pussy bleeding because you and Hillary got your asses handed to you last year.

birtherism= Trump/Russia

11. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I'm not a birther. Never have been. Try again dumbfuck.

And trump hasnt been indicted. Or did you miss that? No American involvement. So yeah. Whenever you say "trump Russia connection" That's just your pussy bleeding because you and Hillary got your asses handed to you last year.

birtherism= Trump/Russia
    trump = trump campaign

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

birtherism= Trump/Russia
    I beg to differ.

No Hawaiian hard copy birth certificate for obama that can be held and verified as authentic has ever been seen, ever, and there never will be. That is a fact.

What we did see that was purported as a scan of an original and released online was proven by experts the world over to be an amateurish digital forgery. That is a fact.

I'm always open to anyone that thinks they can prove either of those statements false.

Not to mention obama also has a stolen SS#, and his selective service card was proven to have been tampered with as well.

This was ALLOWED to happen. You can't tell me that virtually EVERYONE in Washington is FULLY aware of these facts. It was IGNORED purposely. Obama was the big experiment... the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT... the left won't be able to call anyone a RACIST anymore if obama is elected. Well, that backfired in epic fashion. Obama set race relations in America back 50 years. But allowing the fraud of him being born in Hawaii is something they will never touch, because they were virtually ALL in on it. They knew, so they'd have to ADMIT they were part of it, and it being the largest scandal in American history, they're NOT going to do that. The FBI COULD have simply gone to Hawaii and demanded to see this fabled hard copy birth certificate, but they didn't. Instead, the VERY first EO obama signed when he took office was to HIDE his ENTIRE PAST LIFE. Hmmm... wonder why?

Maybe 50, 75 years from now, like this "Hunting Hitler" show that's on tv now, when all those that could be punished are pretty much dead and gone, they'll admit he's a fraud and prove there never was any hard copy birth certificate for obama in Hawaii, that in fact he was born in Kenya just as his grandmother said he was who was there when it happened.

I also believe these leftists know, but they lie through their teeth, just like all the lying they're all being caught doing about Hitlery and emailgate, Hitlery and Uranium 1gate, FISAgate, Collusiongate, Memogate... these democrats lie like rugs. They know but will never admit it.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2018 at 03:30 PM.

14. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

CNN and MSNBC COLLUDING With Russia to Sow Discord in USA...

Here's what the BLIND HATE the left has for our president gets them... used like the TOOLS that they are by the RUSSIANS. The old term "main stream media" is now defunked. There is NOTHING "main stream" about the hate and partisan hackery coming from the left. What used to be considered the main stream media is now the *DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING,* and they are very UN-American.

Sad but true HPD. This bias kicked into high gear once the media realized how popular Reagan had become and how his electoral landslides threatened to turn the Democrat Party into an historical footnote. It became turbocharged under George W with the whole "Bush lied, people died" mantra. It has now evolved into the completely unhinged from reality, hate fueled, bile spewing propaganda machine under Trump that you appropriately describe as the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party. It's time to switch Joseph awards. Since they are no longer journalists, they should not qualify for Joseph Pulitzer's Prize. A more appropriate recognition for organizations of their ilk would be the Joseph Goebbels Award.

16. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

trump = trump campaign
    Trump and Russia rigged the election together. You keep going with that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Trump and Russia rigged the election together. You keep going with that.
    I wait for the investigation to conclude. You somehow know classified information.