Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    He's in a no win scenario. Dems won't vote for him even if he gives them everything they want. If he does anything, his base suffers. If he does nothing he gets slammed and independents take notice.
    Well... that might sound possible on your planet, but it's not likely here on earth.

The NRA has virtually nothing to do with anything. You demtards have drudged the NRA up and made it the bogey man when nothing could be further from the truth. The NRA didn't shoot up the school, the school shooter wasn't an NRA member, the NRA is absolutely, diabolically against any such thing, the NRA trains people on gun safety, and the NRA has a very small budget when it comes to lobbying anyone in Washington.

As far as president Trump goes, he's in a great spot. He'll have his listening session for all the whiners to make them feel better. He'll probably ban bump stocks and NO ONE WILL CARE. They're more a NOVELTY than anything else. AIMING with one is virtually IMPOSSIBLE. I couldn't care less about them and know no one who does. Ban the fuckers, I couldn't care less, and the president will be the good guy, win, win.

But if the democrats ever quit their FAKE outrage for TWO MINUTES and LISTEN to REAL solutions, we just might actually REALLY get something DONE, like LAW ENFORCEMENT actually STOPPING a NUT CASE like this MORON BEFORE he gets a gun, and they SHOULD HAVE. He should NEVER have had a gun. He should have been FLAGGED and BANNED from owning a firearm. There, that's coming a STAUNCH 2ND AMENDMENT SUPPORTER... AND... schools need protection, they need metal detectors and someone there with a GUN. Because no matter how you slice it, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a GOOD GUY WITH A GUN... NOBODY CAN DENY THAT.

But let's not forget, MUCH of this waling and gnashing of teeth by the democrats really has NOTHING to do with the KILLING. This is about ATTACKING the 2nd amendment, make no mistake, because if it were REALLY about killing, then they'd be screaming about KNIVES, because more people are KILLED in America each year by a KNIFE than a GUN, but do we hear the demtard cry babies screaming about knives? No. That should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know about their motivation.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-21-2018 at 08:38 PM.

2. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default petey perpetuates ignoring the real problem by being a good Dem, blaming guns.

The problem of every shooting that has taken place IS NOT THE GUN/WEAPON

There are NO GUNS sold anywhere, other than in the military that
    "SHOOT WITHOUT HUMAN CONTROL or INTERVENTION"

It takes a human being to LOAD the weapon, and it takes a human being to pull the trigger.

The problem is...whoever is pulling the trigger and intentionally killing other human beings, HAS A MENTAL DISORDER that other human beings seem afraid to report out of fear of being labeled, or accused of being A SNITCH! That's why so few people step forward in high crime area's.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

4. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The NRA ain't got shit with him trying to push the ban. If folks think a small handful of dollars they toss here and there during elections, will somehow change the voting for the entirety of congress, then they are very naive. Sure, like other companies and places, they lobby for money and/or influence. Thinking they somehow influence Trump over a few thousand dollars isn't reality. Even prior to Trump's decision, after the Florida shooting, the NRA stated awhile back that they wouldn't have a problem with further regulations of the bump stocks.

Basically, "assault weapons", and perhaps things that turn guns from semi-auto somehow into an assault weapon. And guess what, assault weapons are already banned number one. And number 2, assault weapons are barely out there by the civilian population.
    NRA voters aren't even in double digits. I think I saw 7%. I confess to quitting the NRA. Once you join, they are in your mailbox DAILY, with some urgent requirement for more money. I paid the dues. Shut up.

Quite simply, if not for leftwingnuts trying to steal our Rights and property, ther would be no need for an NRA to begin with. The left just can't help being its own worst enemy.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default The NRA is the only thing between US, and Liberals eliminating the 2nd Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    NRA voters aren't even in double digits. I think I saw 7%. I confess to quitting the NRA. Once you join, they are in your mailbox DAILY, with some urgent requirement for more money. I paid the dues. Shut up.

Quite simply, if not for leftwingnuts trying to steal our Rights and property, ther would be no need for an NRA to begin with. The left just can't help being its own worst enemy.

Gunny. I will agree to get rid of the NRA, just as soon as they get rid of the ACLU and NAACP. Oh, and lets not forget the IRS....CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS
    and BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    So, this is for them.

8. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gunny. I will agree to get rid of the NRA, just as soon as they get rid of the ACLU and NAACP. Oh, and lets not forget the IRS....CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS
    and BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    Let's not forget Kwanzaa and the BET

10. Thanks aboutime, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default We're not supposed to say that kind of stuff....ARE WE???

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post

Not that I care anymore, but if we include those....Guess who will be called a RACIST???

If Obama was still trashing the W/H, and Hillary was destroying what is left of the country.
    We would be arrested for HATE SPEECH...which...we know...to be TRUTH speech.
    So, this is for them.

12. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

First off, an AR-15 is still only going to shoot a single round, unlike what this article makes it sound differently. It's also not near an "assault rifle". Heck, I don't think any of the shootings I can recall have they ever used an assault rifle. Assault rifles are 'almost' exclusively for the military.

They can be made fully auto......ILLEGALLY

POINT IN FACT is that is not the damn OBJECT, but the HUMAN holding it!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Evidently this TWIT has either forgotten or NEVER KNEW what the purpose of the 2nd Amendment is.

Seems as though the entire bunch that went to the olympics on America's dime are also a bunch of jackass anti American leftists.

And probably why viewership of the olympics is DOWN 16% from the last winter olympics. When will these leftist jerk offs learn that they should go do their thing and keep their leftist pie hole shut?
    A .22 cal round is high velocity, not quite equal to some others,
    but swift.

Boy does not know what he is saying. He should study ballistics better.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The NRA ain't got shit with him trying to push the ban. If folks think a small handful of dollars they toss here and there during elections, will somehow change the voting for the entirety of congress, then they are very naive. Sure, like other companies and places, they lobby for money and/or influence. Thinking they somehow influence Trump over a few thousand dollars isn't reality. Even prior to Trump's decision, after the Florida shooting, the NRA stated awhile back that they wouldn't have a problem with further regulations of the bump stocks.

Basically, "assault weapons", and perhaps things that turn guns from semi-auto somehow into an assault weapon. And guess what, assault weapons are already banned number one. And number 2, assault weapons are barely out there by the civilian population.
    A 'FEW" people need to research the laws and regulations the ATF goes by.

Yes, they are in the Code of Federal Regulations, which is LAW

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Junkie View Post
    That is a myth created by a racist college professor from Cal State Long Beach.
    He tried to foist it as a religion.

Cultural pride is fine, but why can I NOT be PROUD of my Austrian and Seneca roots?

A Deplorable!