Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Elessar;897557]
    Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    When the teens of a recent tragedy hold marches, press conference, speeches and some even running for office and you expect MSM not to cover it. puh-lease.
    /QUOTE]

What? Since when did teens do a march after a tragedy?

Since when have they not go home and cool off?

I will tell.....Bill Clinton and his Lying 'wife' Hillary.

Now spin it up 8 years..

Obama and his denial of civil unrest.
    That is what grew this present scent.
    '
    Better one: HS teens can't vote. So who gives a shit what they want? These kids nowadays are the most immature brats I've seen in my lifetime. They can't manage to get out of the house until their late 20s; yet, demand a voice when their Huggies get soiled.

To quote the late, great W.C. Fields: "Go away kid. You bother me."
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-21-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Gunny;897560]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Better one: HS teens can't vote. So who gives a shit what they want? These kids nowadays are the most immature brats I've seen in my lifetime. They can't manage to get out of the house until their late 20s; yet, demand a voice when their Huggies get soiled.

To quote the late, great W.C. Fields: "Go away kid. You bother me."
    The PUNKS are being PUNKED by their liberal handlers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I say let them cover it, and all share in a big whinefest. As down the short road from now, absolutely nothing will change, and that's how it should be.

Sure, I'll agree to ban assault weapons 100% except to those who qualify for particular licenses. There, done deal, I agree with them.
    Pretty easy to study the Laws ATF works by.

Background checks. Purpose.

Some people are collectors.

What cannot be legally owned are explosive devices!

Pete and other whining liberals do not know what they are talking about.....just shooting off their whines.

Try reading these, Pete and other whiners:

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...and-explosives
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default WANT MORE PROOF that CNN is using teens??

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/22/cn...n-hall-denies/

“CNN had originally asked me to write a speech and questions and it ended up being all scripted,” Haab claimed. “I expected to be able to ask my questions and give my opinion on my questions.” (RELATED: Parkland Survivor Claims CNN Planted ‘Scripted’ Questions At Town Hall)
    Last edited by aboutime; 02-22-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks Gunny, Russ thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Who keeps promoting these conspiracy theory stories and videos? They are portraying traumatized teens and portraying them as "crisis actors" serving as pawns for anti-Trump organizations. The same people who peddle falsehoods about how the Las Vegas and Sandy Hook shootings didn't really happen.
    You want "fake news?" Look no further than known conspiracy theory sites such as InfoWars and Gateway Pundit. People who make a lot of money making up shit and peddling it as "the truth."

I lump them in with Holocaust deniers and anti-vaccine crazies. And the loonies who believe the government orchestrated the 9-11 attacks.
    There are also those who deny that the U.S. military invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. They believe the government continues to use "crisis actors" to stage mock battles, all to validate the funneling of billions of dollars into the U.S. War Machine. Which supports Big Oil.
    So if you are a "crisis actor," feel free to come clean about your role.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default We get fake news....FROM YOU GABBY.

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    Who keeps promoting these conspiracy theory stories and videos? They are portraying traumatized teens and portraying them as "crisis actors" serving as pawns for anti-Trump organizations. The same people who peddle falsehoods about how the Las Vegas and Sandy Hook shootings didn't really happen.
    You want "fake news?" Look no further than known conspiracy theory sites such as InfoWars and Gateway Pundit. People who make a lot of money making up shit and peddling it as "the truth."

I lump them in with Holocaust deniers and anti-vaccine crazies. And the loonies who believe the government orchestrated the 9-11 attacks.
    There are also those who deny that the U.S. military invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. They believe the government continues to use "crisis actors" to stage mock battles, all to validate the funneling of billions of dollars into the U.S. War Machine. Which supports Big Oil.
    gabby....call CNN. You should work for them since you are just as FAKE as they are.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post

Yeah. Like CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and every other leftwingkook site on the internet stupid enough to think that restricting law abiding citizens is going to stop anything. Only people I see following gun restrictions ARE law-abiding citizens. The criminals surely are not.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Like the charlotteville nazis? Were they liberal?

Naaa....They were scum bags (practicing Freedom of speech in a march)...and....>> the punk-ass (Liberal)communist Leftist bithches attacked them first....shit happens when Liberal filth attacks...
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 02-23-2018 at 01:57 AM.