Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Fla. State Lawmakers Propose Bill To Reverse Gun-Free Zone Laws In Schools

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 11:36 AM PT — Tues. February 20, 2018

New details are emerging about the suspected gunman in the Florida high school shooting.
    Authorities say 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz legally purchased at least seven rifles weeks before the shooting, including an AK-47 style weapon.
    He also legally purchased the AR-15 officials suspect was used in the shooting.
    Defense Attorneys say Cruz will plead guilty to 17 counts of premeditated murder if prosecutors agree not to pursue the death penalty.
    Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School is set to re-open in phases starting Friday, and the district hopes to fully resume classes next Tuesday.
    Meanwhile, Florida state lawmakers are proposing new legislation to allow teachers and administrators to carry firearms on school campuses.
    The bill was proposed by Republican state Senator Dennis Baxley, who has long advocated for reversing gun-free zone laws on school grounds.
    It would allow school principals to designate certain teachers to carry firearms in the classroom, and provide them with concealed carry permits and proper training.
    However, the legislation is getting push back from Democrats and some Republicans, who are fighting for stricter gun control policies.
    The state’ Senate Judiciary Committee will hold discussions on the bill Tuesday.
    http://www.oann.com/fla-state-lawmak...ws-in-schools/

Hey! @pete311 ... Goody guys 1 Your team 0

Ain't backlash against cryin' n bitchin' great
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-20-2018 at 10:12 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't think democrats want to solve this problem. I think they want the shootings to continue so they can continue to use them for the drive for total gun confiscation. If the shootings were to be stopped, then they'd lose their golden goose egg. They certainly can't point to places like Chicago that have some of the strictest, unconstitutional gun laws in the nation, yet the one of the highest murder rates, that's bad if you bring that up.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-20-2018 at 10:35 PM.

4. Thanks Taco Junkie thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I don't think democrats want to solve this problem. I think they want the shootings to continue so they can continue to use them for the drive for total gun confiscation. If the shootings were to be stopped, then they'd lose their golden goose egg. They certainly can't point to places like Chicago that have some of the strictest, unconstitutional gun laws in the nation, yet the one of the highest murder rates, that's bad if you bring that up.
    Want to talk IL? They have a way around the Second Amendment. You don't have to register your gun. You have to register YOU. Without a IL State-issued Firearms Owner ID card you cannot be in possession of a firearm, nor possess or buy ammo.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Want to talk IL? They have a way around the Second Amendment. You don't have to register your gun. You have to register YOU. Without a IL State-issued Firearms Owner ID card you cannot be in possession of a firearm, nor possess or buy ammo.
    Obviously the thugs in Chicago don't give a rats ass about that LAW. Yeah, so lets PASS MORE LAWS, since that works SO WELL...

That state is FUCKED. That's why we have so many of them come up here for deer hunting, and dish out the huge out of state fees to do it. We call them FIB's. FUCKIN' ILL BASTARDS.

I've haven't watched even 30 seconds of these professionally organized, anarchist, little HS kiddies protests. So, the rest of the ADULT NATION is supposed to be TOLD WHAT TO DO by a bunch of little school kiddies that are being MANIPULATED by their radical DEMOCRAT HANDLERS?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO.

7. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Obviously the thugs in Chicago don't give a rats ass about that LAW. Yeah, so lets PASS MORE LAWS, since that works SO WELL...

That state is FUCKED. That's why we have so many of them come up here for deer hunting, and dish out the huge out of state fees to do it. We call them FIB's. FUCKIN' ILL BASTARDS.

I've haven't watched even 30 seconds of these professionally organized, anarchist, little HS kiddies protests. So, the rest of the ADULT NATION is supposed to be TOLD WHAT TO DO by a bunch of little school kiddies that are being MANIPULATED by their radical DEMOCRAT HANDLERS?

The sate itself is pretty nice. If it wasn't for Chicago, it's mostly rural/farmers. I didn't mind them too much except they always treated me like I didn't belong, and conservative as they are, they are PC as well. THAT is not just an IL problem. Conservatives have buckled to PC pressure for so long they don't realize part of it is ingrained in them now.

Lesson learned. I just need to keep my Southern, redneck ass where it is.

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Looks like a few students agree with the Republican Florida lawmakers looking to arm teachers. Wondering why we aren't seeing more of them on the 24/7 media:

https://news.grabien.com/story-stude...-had-gun-campu

11. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Taco Junkie, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    Looks like a few students agree with the Republican Florida lawmakers looking to arm teachers. Wondering why we aren't seeing more of them on the 24/7 media:

https://news.grabien.com/story-stude...-had-gun-campu
    Florida is in many ways the same as most states, and what we were discussing above about IL. Most of FL is conservative. As everywhere else, the lefties huddle in masses in their gun free zones in the large cities and end up controlling a lot of the vote by sheer over-breeding. The East Coast of FL is city basically from Ft Lauderdale to Florida City and goes west only a few miles before it runs into the Glades.

The State however is large enough so fat to offset one or two cities controlling the whole state as in IL. The media there is definitely leftwing MSM so you aren't going to hear about all the redneck Floridians who hunt and own firearms.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What do the Florida students gun control push and Obama's dick have in common?:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...s-george-soros

14. Thanks Gunny, Taco Junkie, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FakeNewsSux View Post
    What do the Florida students gun control push and Obama's dick have in common?:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...s-george-soros
    I don't know why somebody doesn't just take Soros out. Let me guess ... he has ARMED bodyguards who carry MP-5s.

16. Thanks FakeNewsSux, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The sate itself is pretty nice. If it wasn't for Chicago, it's mostly rural/farmers. I didn't mind them too much except they always treated me like I didn't belong, and conservative as they are, they are PC as well. THAT is not just an IL problem. Conservatives have buckled to PC pressure for so long they don't realize part of it is ingrained in them now.

Lesson learned. I just need to keep my Southern, redneck ass where it is.
    Yeah it's mostly farm land and flat as a pancake. I took my tech school there in the heart of ILL at Chanute AFB in Rantoul. The base was abandoned by the AF and is now closed, grown over, the huge old building, White Hall, where I took my avionics classes has even been torn down. The base looks like a ghost town. My God I'm getting old... that was only 1979-80. I was real glad to get the hell otta ILL though, I can't stand flat land. FL is flat too. We may not have mountains in WI, but we have great hills and valleys.

Sure sounds like TX has it's share of liberal ass clowns though now too, Gunny. Stories pop up all the time about some ultra PC crap or some liberal jackass in TX pulling something.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-22-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter

If you think IL is FUCKED, check out Brazil. It's IL on steroids!:

https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/feat...t-gun-control/