Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default You want to laugh? You are welcome! Germans accising Russia.

German media accused Russia of threatening financial crisis due to the preparation of an exit from SWIFT

German edition Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten accused Russia of trying to destabilize the banking and economic sector of the western economy by threatening to exit the SWIFT system. That is, accused of what the West threatened Russia from 2014 year.
    The reason for the accusation and reasoning, what SWIFT will be without Russia, was the words of Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich, who said that Russian banks and financial institutions are preparing to withdraw from the SWIFT system. According to the German newspaper, it was apparently inspired by the threat posed by cyberattacks, although Dvorkovich's quotes do not mention cyber threats, but there is an indication that the West has repeatedly threatened to turn off Russia from SWIFT.
    "Of course, this is unpleasant, because it will be a stumbling block for businesses and banks and lead to difficulties in the work. But it is inevitable, some old technology for information transfer and calculation to use. However, technically and psychologically the enterprises are ready for the transition, because this threat (cyberattack) has been repeatedly brought to the point. In general, Russia's separation from the SWIFT system will be a crazy step from the point of view of our Western partners. Obviously, this would be harmful to companies that work in Europe and the US ", The Germans quote the words of Dvorkovich.
    No, the truth is in the words of the Germans is, as it became known 19 December, as a result of the December attack on one of the Russian banks using the SWIFT system, hackers managed to steal 339,5 million rubles. This is reported in the "Survey of unauthorized transfers of funds for 2017 year", prepared by the Center for Monitoring and Responding to Computer Attacks in the Credit and Financial Sphere (FinCERT) of the Central Bank of Russia. "The Bank of Russia sent information about one successful attack on the workplace of the operator of the SWIFT system. The volume of unauthorized operations as a result of this attack amounted to 339,5 million rubles ", the document says.
    However, despite the attack of hackers, the main reason for preparing the way out of this system was the threat voiced by all Western leaders of us from there to drive out and stop the work of the banking system, from the very word. Just remember, 19 September 2014, the European Parliament adopted a resolution calling on the countries of the European Union to consider the possibility to exclude Russia from the system of worldwide interbank telecommunications SWIFT. 26 January, 2015, this was called for by US President Barack Obama. "We will continue to apply the same approach as before: increase pressure on Russia to support Ukraine's ability to control its own territory", - Obama quoted Bloomberg. At the same time, in January of the year 2015 the heads of the foreign ministries of the European Union countries discussed the possibility of disconnecting Russia from this international system of payments. The last time we "turned off" in August 2017 year.
    And suddenly, when our already generally reconciled and after 4 years somehow prepared to leave the interbank system of transfers and even hinted at a self-exclusion, from that side they start shouting: How dare you, you undermine our economic stability! How could you - it's a disaster!
    "Last year, the head of the Central Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina stated that all the necessary measures have been created for further exchange of credit and payment systems and the functioning of payment systems and banks in the event of a country's disconnection from SWIFT. According to the Central Bank, 90% of ATMs in Russia were prepared in order to adopt a new payment system, which was introduced in 2015, after the clients of a number of Russian banks (SMP Bank, InvestCapitalBank, Bank of Russia and Sobinbank) for sanctions Visa and MasterCard.
    The head of the department of capital market analysis of the bank Baader Bank Robert Halver, commenting on the words of Dvorkovich, writes that "Russia's exit from the SWIFT system" is dangerous. According to him, the rejection of SWIFT can lead to the country's "playing only the role of an extras on the international banking scene." "In the global banking sector, the exit from SWIFT will entail the same collateral damage as the withdrawal of the British from the EU." Americans and Russians should strengthen dialogue, Halver believes. "Western sanctions, including in the banking sector, lead to counter-sentiments, and not to the solution of geopolitical conflicts. Actually, 50 years of the Cold War should have taught this. How can such a problem be solved with such a hostile attitude as Syria? ... If Russia dies off the banking-economic "blood supply," it will be a disaster. The US and Russia should not love each other, but you can in fact conclude a situational alliance - for the sake of a good world ", - writes Deutsche Wirtschafts Nachrichten.
    Evon it's like, we've been shouting for four years - out of here, bad, we'll tear you apart, and now the catastrophe - the vile Russians, deciding to leave, almost banking Brektsit started, their economic stability is undermined. Four years they shouted - we can not see you here and arrange a hysterics that we were going to leave - it's phenomenal. No, the fact that Russia is to blame for everything is understandable for a long time, but friends, accuse us of thinking about fulfilling the demands of the European Union and Obama are an open form of schizophrenia. Thus, in general, Russia can be accused of anything - in that it did not save from the extermination of the Indians in North America, for example.
    And this option is no less idiotic than the current claims on SWIFT.

http://en.cyplive.com/ru/news/nemeck...-iz-swift.html
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't think there's any love lost between the Germans and the Russians. There was brutal atrocities done against millions of innocent people in both countries by opposing armies during WWII. Sounds to me like there still might be some animosity left lingering between the two nations.

3. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I don't think there's any love lost between the Germans and the Russians. There was brutal atrocities done against millions of innocent people in both countries by opposing armies during WWII. Sounds to me like there still might be some animosity left lingering between the two nations.
    Unfortunately you didn't get the main point - Russia is prepared to do without SWIFT the main threat announced by the West within recent 4 years. If you proceed on thinking, the second step will be to do without US$, and, if necessary, without Euro in foreign trade.
    To think deeper - there will not be very useful info based on tracing transactions.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    Unfortunately you didn't get the main point - Russia is prepared to do without SWIFT the main threat announced by the West within recent 4 years. If you proceed on thinking, the second step will be to do without US$, and, if necessary, without Euro in foreign trade.
    To think deeper - there will not be very useful info based on tracing transactions.
    Russia is free to do whatever it wants. If isolating yourself financially is something you want to do, have at it. I'm sure America couldn't care less.

Evidently Germany is very butt hurt though, but Merkel turning Germany into a muslim dumping ground may have pissed off some of your politicians in Russia, and you're pulling out of SWIFT to punish Germany.

6. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Russia is free to do whatever it wants. If isolating yourself financially is something you want to do, have at it. I'm sure America couldn't care less.

Evidently Germany is very butt hurt though, but Merkel turning Germany into a muslim dumping ground may have pissed off some of your politicians in Russia, and you're pulling out of SWIFT to punish Germany.
    I see that you are not aware of the subject. You don't know that the transactions and payments may be effected in ANY agreed currency via ANY alternative paying system.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I see that you are not aware of the subject. You don't know that the transactions and payments may be effected in ANY agreed currency via ANY alternative paying system.
    I'm very aware, that's why I said I'm sure America couldn't care less.

What you're not telling me, and is not clear in the article, is WHY Russia is doing this, unless it's just because they got hacked once and lost 339 billion dollars. I think there's more to it than that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I'm very aware, that's why I said I'm sure America couldn't care less.

What you're not telling me, and is not clear in the article, is WHY Russia is doing this, unless it's just because they got hacked once and lost 339 billion dollars. I think there's more to it than that.
    If you were aware you should have know that all transactions effected in US$ are effected via American banks providing the USA with info and giving to them a certain income. So
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Balu....of course we want to laugh.....AT YOU!

You have come here endlessly over the last few years...SPEWING your Russian Propaganda. And all that time. You really believed WE are believing YOU?
    Are you, or Were you also paid by the Clinton Foundation, or the DNC here in America?

We all enjoy watching you numbly coming here...thinking you are enticing all of us to fall for all of your Mumbo Jumbo BS...SPELLED BULLSHIT...in Russian too!

By the way. Someday. You may suddenly realize how far behind you are...with all of your phony History lessons that fall on Deaf ears.

But don't give up. YOU REALLY DO....MAKE US LAUGH.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

YOU don't get it, as usual. "The West"? We are Americans. Commie. We aren't on the Euro.

And you just keep deluding yourself that you can do without the dollar. I'll watch you crash and burn. As usual. Nothing new about that.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    YOU don't get it, as usual. "The West"? We are Americans. Commie. We aren't on the Euro.

And you just keep deluding yourself that you can do without the dollar. I'll watch you crash and burn. As usual. Nothing new about that.
    Gunny. I believe the Russian people have fallen so far behind the rest of the World, when it comes to information, and even History. Of course, that is due to the Kremlin preventing the people to actually have access to real...uncensored knowledge.
    Balu proves how literally brainwashed they are when he insists...the political system in Russia isn't tainted, or controlled by Putin.
    Guess they will have to find out on their own.
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Gunny. I believe the Russian people have fallen so far behind the rest of the World, when it comes to information, and even History. Of course, that is due to the Kremlin preventing the people to actually have access to real...uncensored knowledge.
    Balu proves how literally brainwashed they are when he insists...the political system in Russia isn't tainted, or controlled by Putin.
    Guess they will have to find out on their own.
    You're MUCH kinder than I am. I don't think it's the "Russian people" that are behind. I think it's Balu that is THAT child that got "left behind"
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Maybe Balu will tell us about the history of slavery in Russia.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

17. Thanks Gunny, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post

I would enjoy that CSM. He posted a video "House of the Rising Sun" in the WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....thread. I think he believes THAT IS A NEW SONG. History in the making????
    So, this is for them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I cheated and looked. Officially, around 1860. I am also aware they have black market slavery to this day. I know it exists in SE Asia too, Seen that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    I would enjoy that CSM. He posted a video "House of the Rising Sun" in the WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....thread. I think he believes THAT IS A NEW SONG. History in the making????
    Well, he DOES believe he's still living in the Cold War ....

Last edited by Gunny; 02-22-2018 at 05:57 PM.

21. Thanks aboutime thanked this post