Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Former Trump Campaign Aide Sam Nunberg To Meet With Special Counsel Robert Mueller

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 6:25 AM PT — Thurs. February 22, 2018

A former Trump campaign staffer is expected to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
    Reports released Wednesday say Sam Nunberg will be interviewed by Mueller sometime Thursday.
    Nunberg was an aide to the Trump campaign until he was fired in 2015 for allegedly posting racist comments on social media.
    His interview with Mueller comes days after the special counsel announced the indictment of several Russian nationals and companies.
    President Trump said the indictment proves his campaign did nothing wrong.
    A Kremlin spokesperson called the indictment “groundless.”
    Meanwhile, a possible new twist in the Mueller probe as a new sealed charge, or charges, are filed against former Trump campaign officials Paul Manafort and Rick Gates.
    There is currently little known about the nature of the new filing.
    However, political experts say the charge could consist of new indictments for Gates and Manafort, or it could add a new defendant to the case.
    It could also signal Manafort or Gates have reached an agreement with prosecutors.
    It’s unknown when the seal will be lifted.
    http://www.oann.com/former-trump-cam...obert-mueller/

Anyone besides me smell a rat? Keep piling on Manafort and Gates until they agree to testify to anything Mueller wants in exchange for a deal? That'sn all Mueller is looking for at this point. A weak person he can slap some obscure charge on then offer a deal. The Feds don't have a very complex playbook.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Well, I just heard that Manafort plans to sue Mueller for exceeding his authority.

What's charging Manafort with laundering money, which is a "process crime," got to do with the Trump campaign and RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

Better yet, where is that little WEASEL, Rosenstein, to reign in Mueller?

This entire charade and the illegal investigation that was started because of it is POINTLESS. Mueller should be fired and this should be stopped, right now, today.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-23-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Well, I just heard that Manafort plans to sue Mueller for exceeding his authority.

What's charging Manafort with laundering money, which is a "process crime," got to do with the Trump campaign and RUSSIAN COLLUSION?

Better yet, where is that little WEASEL, Rosenstein, to reign in Mueller?

This entire charade and the illegal investigation that was started because of it is POINTLESS. Mueller should be fired and this should be stopped, right now, today.
    The Mueller mandate is broad, the counter suit will fail. Why are you defending Manafort? This is basic strategy. It's how you get someone to sing. If Manafort has information you cut a deal. Or it pressures someone else with information knowing Mueller is serious about busting people for legit crimes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The Mueller mandate is broad, the counter suit will fail. Why are you defending Manafort? This is basic strategy. It's how you get someone to sing. If Manafort has information you cut a deal. Or it pressures someone else with information knowing Mueller is serious about busting people for legit crimes.
    No one's defending Manafort. Everyone is tired of Mueller. The witch hunt is obvious for what it is and has accomplished nothing. Caught some Russian trolls? Whoopee. They can log in here and find one.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    No one's defending Manafort. Everyone is tired of Mueller. The witch hunt is obvious for what it is and has accomplished nothing. Caught some Russian trolls? Whoopee. They can log in here and find one.
    Manafort is not a russian troll. Have you looked at his indictments?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Manafort is not a russian troll. Have you looked at his indictments?
    Funny you should mention that. No, he is not. Which means Mueller is taking what he can get, looking for a weak link willing to perjure him/herself to save their own skin and give Mueller the accusation he's waiting to hear. That there is no evidence of.

Lot's of evidence Hitlery was in cahoots with the Russians. Wonder why SHE isn't as relevant as Manafort? Espsecially since she could be convicted of far more serious crimes than Manafort.

Mueller needs to investigate me. I've run a smear campaign against Hitlery since the 90s and Obama since he assume his already assured Senate seat. That he was never around to use.

8. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Everything you just spewed, is of course, pure horse shit.

1). Mueller's "mandate" was to investigate collusion. He's had a year and half and has already given up on it.
    2). You have no idea in HELL if Manafor sues Mueller that his law suit will fail. Mueller is losing support by the day, and in fact, the attention is turning on him and his corrupt democrat counterparts.
    3). I wasn't "defending Manafort." Your interjection of CRAP is never appreciated.
    4). Manafort has no information on Trump, because Trump has done nothing wrong.
    5). The only thing Mueller is serious about is being a democrat leftist HACK along with democrat donating HIT TEAM, and their sole purpose is to unseat a duly elected president of the United States... and we all damn well know it.

I hope this ZEAL you have for investigations is just as lively when we see a second SC appointed to investigate Hitlery, for emailgate, uranium 1 and yes, RUSSIAN COLLUSION. It won't go unnoticed if you're in here condemning it, believe me, I will NOT let you FORGET.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-23-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Everything you just spewed, is of course, pure horse shit.

1). Mueller's "mandate" was to investigate collusion. He's had a year and half and has already given up on it.
    2). You have no idea in HELL if Manafor sues Mueller that his law suit will fail. Mueller is losing support by the day, and in fact, the attention is turning on him and his corrupt democrat counterparts.
    3). I wasn't "defending Manafort." Your interjection of CRAP is never appreciated.
    4). Manafort has no information on Trump, because Trump has done nothing wrong.
    5). The only thing Mueller is serious about is being a democrat leftist HACK along with democrat donating HIT TEAM, and their sole purpose is to unseat a duly elected president of the United States... and we all damn well know it.

I hope this ZEAL you have for investigations is just as lively when we see a second SC appointed to investigate Hitlery, for emailgate, uranium 1 and yes, RUSSIAN COLLUSION. It won't go unnoticed if you're in here condemning it, believe me, I will NOT let you FORGET.
    I stopped reading past point 1 because it's clear you haven't read Rosenstien's authorization letter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I stopped reading past point 1 because it's clear you haven't read Rosenstien's authorization letter.
    You stopped reading because it triggered you.

The truth always does.

It's obvious you're a hack.