Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Everywhere else is a tragedy - still ignore Chicago

I've been pointing this out and more over the years. Certain things simply don't fit the agenda. Apparently black lives being snuffed out in Chicago, that apparently those lives aren't worth as much as others? And not really even worthy of reporting on much.

---

NRA's Dana Loesch: CNN Doesn't Do Town Halls on Gun Violence With The 'Grieving Black Mothers in Chicago'

(CNSNews.com) -- During her speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Thursday, conservative author, radio host, and NRA spokeswoman Dana Loesch questioned why CNN does not host town halls for the "thousands of grieving black mothers in Chicago every weekend" whose sons and daughters are the victims of rampant gun violence. She also wondered why they don't hold televised town halls for the victims of illegal aliens in sanctuary cities. "I call BS!" she added.

“My late friend and mentor once said, ‘If you can’t sell liberty, you suck,’ and that’s true," said Loesch, the official spokeswoman for the National Rifle Association. "So let’s have a conversation about last night [CNN’s gun-control town hall], shall we?"

“Now I’m going to say something that some people are going to say is controversial," said Loesch. "I’ll say it really slowly, so all the people [media] on the platform in the back can hear me loud and clear."

"Many in legacy media love mass shootings," she said. "You guys love it. I’m not saying you love the tragedy. But I am saying that you love the ratings. Crying white mothers are ratings gold to you, to many in the legacy media in the back."

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...grieving-black
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

We should, but the black community is not well organized.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Nothing to do with the black community. This is about reporting on those black communities in Chicago, or lack thereof. And then, since it's a black community, many will be labeled racist or bigoted or whatever when they point out these facts.

And it's also not just the media. Regular everyday citizens that forever post on FB, instagram, comments sections or wherever - where these same folks are ALL OVER guns and shootings - but for whatever reason, the responses and discussions about Chicago are lacking and other issues that make it more difficult to fix in that area.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Right you are petey....

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    They are not organized because Democrats who control the cities, and the Ghettos where those in Black communities live, are prevented from gaining Knowledge, or being successful in life because they have been INDOCTRINATED to always depend on Lying Democrat politicians who always get their votes.
    Last edited by aboutime; 02-23-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Nothing to do with the black community. This is about reporting on those black communities in Chicago, or lack thereof. And then, since it's a black community, many will be labeled racist or bigoted or whatever when they point out these facts.

And it's also not just the media. Regular everyday citizens that forever post on FB, instagram, comments sections or wherever - where these same folks are ALL OVER guns and shootings - but for whatever reason, the responses and discussions about Chicago are lacking and other issues that make it more difficult to fix in that area.
    I hate to question you, Jimbob, but why are you responding to Pete-tard completely ludicrous comment without even ONE zinger?

The black community is not organized. Yeah, right. And I have a full head of hair 13% of the US population and have the rest of it dancing to their beat. Other than that ....

Oh. And I completely agree with Dana. The media is in it solely for the ratings. I honestly believe they could care less about the tragedy part.
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-23-2018 at 04:13 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I hate to question you, Jimbob, but why are you responding to Pete-tard completely ludicrous comment without even ONE zinger?
    I thought perhaps that if I brought things back to a normal discussion, that perhaps Pete would then take things seriously and reply with more than his one short sentence replies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I thought perhaps that if I brought things back to a normal discussion, that perhaps Pete would then take things seriously and reply with more than his one short sentence replies.
    Nah. Pete's in a mood last few days. He's taking it pretty hard we'd rather shoot bad guys than take away good guys' guns.
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-23-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Originally Posted by jimnyc

Or could it be that the the Democrat Party has been able to keep such tight control over the black population through Planned Parenthood that most out of touch citizens simply see the deaths on the south side of Chicago as 60th to 80th trimester abortions.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Answer:

Go in with State Police and disarm. Send in ATF.

Then let them kill with knives, bats, hammers.

GOT TO CORRECT THE FUCKING CRIMINAL....NOT THE OBJECT USED!!!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)