Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Some thoughts at the table yesterday...

Yesterday we celebrated the Defender Day with my friends at the table, the National Holiday in Russia. Naturally, there were a lot of memories of our actual service in our armed forces, of our friends, still living and already gone from this life. No doubt that the subjects of Defense were prevailing. And in this respect we were analyzing and modeling the possible scenarios in view of recent American declarations and actions.
    Discussing all these we came to one conclusion - Americans NEVER consider a possibility of conducting combat actions on their own territory with all the attendant destructions and casualties, including those, among civilians: old-men, women and children. They are sure that if the War will happen, it will be restricted only by European Scene of Operations as it was in previous Wars, when they didn't reach an American Continent.
    Speaking about this it became evident, that in case of ANY assault against Russia from ANY European NATO country there will be an immediate reciprocal mass NUCLEAR strike at the objectives in territory of the USA - the heart of combat and logistics abilities of NATO. As far as your anti-missile defense system is holey the consequences may be dramatic. As the targets and the warheads may be the following: Colombian dams are 20 pieces. Niagara Dam 2 pieces. Hoover Dam - 2 pieces. Fort-Peck, Orovil, ever-memorable. (this is if they are not on the list of 342 power plants). Houston-chemical center of the United States, plants for the production of Westinghouse's nuclear fuel, and then calculate the amount of population falling into the zone of flooding and contamination. Then we'll see that from the distribution networks it is necessary to tear a little, so that everything goes into deep bleaching - where are the chlorine tanks at the plants / water intakes standing? and we'll get an altogether different picture of the consequences ...
    And then it will be high time to revert to your European NATO partners and to see their readiness and eagerness to be engaged in close contact combat against Russians themselves, as before. Some of them have own experience fixed at their gene level.
    Here are such sad conversations which were at our festive table last night.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Really? The only time war with Russia is ever even thought of around here is when YOU bring it up. You're stupid and obviously senile, living in the part. Fact is, we can completely destroy every inch of Russia more than twice. Takes nothing more than THAT. Even if by some miracle and whatever doubtless dumbass reason you accomplished half of that "mass destruction".

You really need to get a life and quit playing with those little plastic soldiers in your bed pretending you're winning a war that never happened. You got punked. By a Democrat. Get over it.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Russia only has 160 million people. That's max: half our population.

It simply doesn't matter, Russia. Now China -- that matters. They have 4 or 5 times our population, AND mostly male because of the strange birth control thing they do, and they are I think the only population that could plausibly invade: thru Mexico, obviously.

Pakistan has fully 180 million, maybe 200 million since I last looked. They worry me a LOT more than Russia, which is at least sane.

5. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

" ....in case of ANY assault against Russia from ANY European NATO country there will be an immediate reciprocal mass NUCLEAR strike at the objectives in territory of the USA - the heart of combat and logistics abilities of NATO. "

And that right there is why a lot of us don't trust the Russians. First response goes right to a mass nuclear strike. If some nut job throws a grenade across the border and that nutjob happens to be from Turkey, Balu and his ilk launch a MASS nuclear strike. No measured response, no consideration of circumstance, no thought beyond "LAUNCH ALL NUKES"

Why wait? Do away with the pretense of retaliation. Some of us know that Balu and his buddies want the US destroyed at all cost and preferably with a nuclear holocaust. I am surprised they haven't conjured up some scheme to create an assault on the "motherland" just so they could have their nuclear war.

As for all the other stuff about the US not wanting war on their own soil.... DAMN RIGHT!! What nation really desires a full scale war on their own territory?

Just be glad that the US doesn't have that same philosophy towards the Russians. There has been plenty of provocation from their side.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

7. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, Kathianne, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]" As for all the other stuff about the US not wanting war on their own soil.... DAMN RIGHT!! What nation really desires a full scale war on their own territory?

Just be glad that the US doesn't have that same philosophy towards the Russians. There has been plenty of provocation from their side.

Russian trolls, you know? Amazing changes in the world. They are having a lot more success breaking up America by sowing discord on forums than with nukes or any other kind of weapons.

IMO, Americans are silly tolerating Russia input on forums. They are paid, they are here to propagandize us, they are here to harm us and start a civil war.

We sure are living in the Future now. Since 2016, I figure.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    Yesterday we celebrated the Defender Day with my friends at the table, the National Holiday in Russia. Naturally, there were a lot of memories of our actual service in our armed forces, of our friends, still living and already gone from this life. No doubt that the subjects of Defense were prevailing. And in this respect we were analyzing and modeling the possible scenarios in view of recent American declarations and actions.
    Discussing all these we came to one conclusion - Americans NEVER consider a possibility of conducting combat actions on their own territory with all the attendant destructions and casualties, including those, among civilians: old-men, women and children. They are sure that if the War will happen, it will be restricted only by European Scene of Operations as it was in previous Wars, when they didn't reach an American Continent.
    Speaking about this it became evident, that in case of ANY assault against Russia from ANY European NATO country there will be an immediate reciprocal mass NUCLEAR strike at the objectives in territory of the USA - the heart of combat and logistics abilities of NATO. As far as your anti-missile defense system is holey the consequences may be dramatic. As the targets and the warheads may be the following: Colombian dams are 20 pieces. Niagara Dam 2 pieces. Hoover Dam - 2 pieces. Fort-Peck, Orovil, ever-memorable. (this is if they are not on the list of 342 power plants). Houston-chemical center of the United States, plants for the production of Westinghouse's nuclear fuel, and then calculate the amount of population falling into the zone of flooding and contamination. Then we'll see that from the distribution networks it is necessary to tear a little, so that everything goes into deep bleaching - where are the chlorine tanks at the plants / water intakes standing? and we'll get an altogether different picture of the consequences ...
    And then it will be high time to revert to your European NATO partners and to see their readiness and eagerness to be engaged in close contact combat against Russians themselves, as before. Some of them have own experience fixed at their gene level.
    Here are such sad conversations which were at our festive table last night.
    First of all, Einstein, NO ONE wins a nuclear war... got that... NO ONE. EVERYTHING gets destroyed and there is no WINNER. The radiation cloud that would blow around the world would eventually kill EVERYTHING, all the people, all the animals, and all the plants. The only thing that might survive is the COCK ROACHES. So you fucking Russians win NOTHING. You launch nukes against America, we retaliate, you are in effect, KILLING YOURSELVES, because we would make a PARKING LOT out of Russia in return. It might do you well to REMEMBER THAT. We die... YOU DIE... simple as that.

Secondly, the reason Japan never wanted to invade the American homeland, and why just about any other nation on earth doesn't either, even to this day, is because WE'RE ALL ARMED TO THE TEETH. We haven't been DISARMED like you have. So if some country thinks they're going to come in here and OCCUPY America, there's no way in HELL that's going to happen, because behind every blade of grass there's a person with a GUN, and he's going to KILL YOU.

So you coming on this board with your BULL SHIT TALK about what big BAD ASS MOTHER RUSSIA is going to do to America is about as DUMBASS as DUMBASS gets.

You don't sound very freakin' smart.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-25-2018 at 10:30 AM.

10. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    Russian trolls, you know? Amazing changes in the world. They are having a lot more success breaking up America by sowing discord on forums than with nukes or any other kind of weapons.

IMO, Americans are silly tolerating Russia input on forums. They are paid, they are here to propagandize us, they are here to harm us and start a civil war.

We sure are living in the Future now. Since 2016, I figure.
    Balu is cheap entertainment. Aside from that, we have another Russian on the board who is pretty much much the antithesis of Balu. Banning them just for being Russian isn't exactly being fair.

If Balu is an example of Russians trolling the internet trying to affect the outcome of the election, I'm more than willing to let him stand up and be counted. Anyone falling for his 1950s era crap needs some serious help
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks Kathianne, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, Taco Junkie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Balu is cheap entertainment. Aside from that, we have another Russian on the board who is pretty much much the antithesis of Balu. Banning them just for being Russian isn't exactly being fair.

If Balu is an example of Russians trolling the internet trying to affect the outcome of the election, I'm more than willing to let him stand up and be counted. Anyone falling for his 1950s era crap needs some serious help
    I expect they are both the same person. They are supposed to maintain many accounts to get paid; they have to do a minimum number of posts.

Americans are the most honest people on Earth, which is probably not saying much, but it sure leaves us vulnerable to the lies of all the rest.

Russians are here posting for one reason only: to propagandize us and break up America. I think that is pretty rotten. We don't do it to them, after all.

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Balu gave everybody something to talk about and read. Worth the time? Depends on how much time ones has and willing to invest.

**Any anti-American stuff gets me angry....But Balu has some good pic`s from time to time...so I try to refrain myself and look at it... as Balu`s strange inner thoughts....and personal feelings....but it will give us all more a better understanding of what Balu is trying to accomplish here ...Time will tell...

16. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

He's either 100% paid troll or dumber'n a sack of puss.

Either way this American couldn't give a shit less what kind of dumbass Russian trolling he does here. He wouldn't change my mind about anything other than how stupid some Russians must be.

I mean what's he doing here with this thread, trying to scare us about losing a nuclear war with Russia? ... well ...

He'd have a better chance trying to sell stick matches to the devil in hell.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-25-2018 at 12:39 PM.

18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I expect they are both the same person. They are supposed to maintain many accounts to get paid; they have to do a minimum number of posts.

Americans are the most honest people on Earth, which is probably not saying much, but it sure leaves us vulnerable to the lies of all the rest.

Russians are here posting for one reason only: to propagandize us and break up America. I think that is pretty rotten. We don't do it to them, after all.
    They are not. IPs don't match. Neither do personalities.

And of course we do it to them. Maybe by different means, but we definitely try to ensure each and every Russian knows what they're missing out on. Like the Democrats, Kalifornia, BLM, LBGPQRST or whatever they call themselves. Only criminals can shoot people. All that wonderful stuff

20. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    He's either 100% paid troll or dumber'n a sack of puss.

Either way this American couldn't give a shit less what kind of dumbass Russian trolling he does here. He wouldn't change my mind about anything other than how stupid some Russians must be.

I mean what's he doing here with this thread, trying to scare us about losing a nuclear war with Russia? ... well ...

He'd have a better chance trying to sell stick matches to the devil in hell.
    I'm going for dumber'n a door nail, myself. EVEN IF he is an "official" Russian troll, he sure picked a pointless brick wall to try spewing propaganda.

22. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    They are not. IPs don't match. Neither do personalities.

And of course we do it to them. Maybe by different means, but we definitely try to ensure each and every Russian knows what they're missing out on. Like the Democrats, Kalifornia, BLM, LBGPQRST or whatever they call themselves. Only criminals can shoot people. All that wonderful stuff
    --------------------

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Is that what he's doing? I never read Russians. Paid propaganda agents.

You can see how scaring Americans that we'll lose a nuclear war if we're mean to Russia would be in their national interests.

What a strange new world! Before, the Russians could not have waged a propaganda war on America. Now, because of our Internet, they can. We let them in to do it, just like the Europeans let in all the Muslims to overthrow them and take power.

I've run into Russians, more and more and more as time goes on, on forums for years now, and I'm fed up with it. No more Russians, no matter what.

25. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Is that what he's doing? I never read Russians. Paid propaganda agents.

You can see how scaring Americans that we'll lose a nuclear war if we're mean to Russia would be in their national interests.

What a strange new world! Before, the Russians could not have waged a propaganda war on America. Now, because of our Internet, they can. We let them in to do it, just like the Europeans let in all the Muslims to overthrow them and take power.

I've run into Russians, more and more and more as time goes on, on forums for years now, and I'm fed up with it. No more Russians, no matter what.
    Ya know... I can't say for sure, but one surely has to question his motives here. The only thing he ever does is post things about Russia and it's military, and how he trashes America every chance he gets. It's Russia is great, America is screwed up, read this about Russia, read that about Russia, if Russia attacks America we'll do this, this and this... it's a farce.

What do cops do when they question suspects? They give them the "good cop, bad cop" routine. Well what do we have here? We have the "polite Russian" and then "Balu." The good Russian and the bad Russian. Sound familiar?

I trust no one I don't know, especially Russians on a message board telling me how great Russia is and how screwed up America is. Well I for one aren't phased by them. They can spout all they want and as far as I'm concerned they can go pound sand. We have the most sophisticated military in the world, bar none, and this is still the greatest nation on earth. They talk crap about us because we are.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-25-2018 at 03:23 PM.

27. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post