Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    They are not. IPs don't match. Neither do personalities.

And of course we do it to them. Maybe by different means, but we definitely try to ensure each and every Russian knows what they're missing out on. Like the Democrats, Kalifornia, BLM, LBGPQRST or whatever they call themselves. Only criminals can shoot people. All that wonderful stuff
    Absotively. I have a teacher who was CIA for a few decades, and still consults. And high up at that. It is interesting to learn about covert action, and how much the U.S. does it.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Likes Elessar, LongTermGuy, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    First of all, Einstein, NO ONE wins a nuclear war... got that... NO ONE. EVERYTHING gets destroyed and there is no WINNER. The radiation cloud that would blow around the world would eventually kill EVERYTHING, all the people, all the animals, and all the plants. The only thing that might survive is the COCK ROACHES. So you fucking Russians win NOTHING. You launch nukes against America, we retaliate, you are in effect, KILLING YOURSELVES, because we would make a PARKING LOT out of Russia in return. It might do you well to REMEMBER THAT. We die... YOU DIE... simple as that.

Secondly, the reason Japan never wanted to invade the American homeland, and why just about any other nation on earth doesn't either, even to this day, is because WE'RE ALL ARMED TO THE TEETH. We haven't been DISARMED like you have. So if some country thinks they're going to come in here and OCCUPY America, there's no way in HELL that's going to happen, because behind every blade of grass there's a person with a GUN, and he's going to KILL YOU.

So you coming on this board with your BULL SHIT TALK about what big BAD ASS MOTHER RUSSIA is going to do to America is about as DUMBASS as DUMBASS gets.

You don't sound very freakin' smart.
    It seems counter-intuitive for any country to attack the U.S.A. in such a way. I believe it is a measure of how depressed the Russian people are that they would consider self-annihilation worth daydreaming about. Vodka anyone?

We should pity their misery, I suppose.

-Abbey

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    It seems counter-intuitive for any country to attack the U.S.A. in such a way. I believe it is a measure of how depressed the Russian people are that they would consider self-annihilation worth daydreaming about.

It seems to me to be a reasonable basis for this propaganda attack. It's cheap: they use our Internet, all they have to do is hire a few thousand posters who sign up for ten or more accounts and do X posts per day. It's a lot cheaper than modern weapons systems. Russians all study English for many years in school, so while their English is easy to tell from Americans or British, still, they can communicate. They have the infrastructure for a propaganda war. Often they lie that they are living in America or Canada, but they aren't.

We have not won any important war since World War II, after all, and continue bogged down in a lot of hopeless "forever wars," so the public is pretty fed up. The Russians' job is to feed this discontent and demoralize us, as that one is said to be trying for.

I think it's working pretty well for the Russians, but I don't want to participate in anti-American activities. So as soon as I recognize a Russian propagandist, I stop reading him.

This is happening all over the Internet, not just here. They attack pretty much every forum.

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Our enemies are determined to first..get our trust, then,Beware Greeks bearing gifts

I see Balu now as part of the continued attempts by Russia to infiltrate, sway, deceive, and then silently attack us by DIVIDING us in the easiest ways possible. They know HOW GULLABLE Americans are, and how EASILY-LED we are. Need examples? Look at how our Democrats betray, cheat, and have been lying to Americans...primarily Black Americans for VOTES.

The Russians, and our enemies around the World know US...WE THE PEOPLE, better than we do.
    Last edited by aboutime; 02-25-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Time to knock off the 1950's rhetoric and bullshit, Balu.

We love your photos, but your COMMUNIST comments send you underground.

USA and Allies will make that vast wasteland a sheet of frozen glass.

Remember how many your beloved Stalin murdered?
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

10. Thanks Balu, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Time to knock off the 1950's rhetoric and bullshit, Balu.

We love your photos, but your COMMUNIST comments send you underground.

USA and Allies will make that vast wasteland a sheet of frozen glass.

Remember how many your beloved Stalin murdered?
    I would say the same - your comments of a slave owner, descendant of the colonialists are disappointing me greatly. Think about the genocide of the American Indians, Negroes and the inhabitants of the British colonies if you consider them human beings. Or do you think that you are a collective Mother Teresa? If you think so, you think wrong.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    As the targets and the warheads may be the following: Colombian dams are 20 pieces. Niagara Dam 2 pieces. Hoover Dam - 2 pieces. Fort-Peck, Orovil, ever-memorable. (this is if they are not on the list of 342 power plants). Houston-chemical center of the United States, plants for the production of Westinghouse's nuclear fuel, and then calculate the amount of population falling into the zone of flooding and contamination. Then we'll see that from the distribution networks it is necessary to tear a little, so that everything goes into deep bleaching - where are the chlorine tanks at the plants / water intakes standing? and we'll get an altogether different picture of the consequences ...
    Balu, why are even having thoughts on how specifically Russia should attack the US? What kind of around-the-dinner-table discussion is that? I can tell you that I never have had discussions with anyone on "if the US were to attack Russia, how should we do it?".

How about during your next dinner conversation, you focus more on how specifically Russia could attack North Korea? After all, you actually share a border with them. Plus, you'd be doing everyone a favor.
    Last edited by Russ; 02-25-2018 at 05:45 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him to the left.
    Wise men don't need advice, and fools won't take it - Ben Franklin
    "It's not how you start, it's how you finish."

13. Thanks Abbey Marie, Balu, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You know, I think, that it is time to trow away all that Russia vs USA shit. Damn propaganda. There are not too many young people here actucally believe all that crap. Only few crazy, or dumb persons and commies. But there always will be crazy and dumb people. And communists, their ideas - is past.

I do really hope, that soon people here will stop to be such a paranoiacs.

And I belive, that it is not only "USA vs Russia" discussion. It's about "Russia vs The whole white, european civilization".
    Yes, in past, when my land was ruled by red traitors, there was propaganda and people here did not have any opportunity to know, how the West lives. But now, when we have the internet, when we can travel, we finally start to communicate with other folks. And I belive, that soon people will just laugh at that propaganda.

All civilized people must unite. Unite to discover the unknown, to travel and study to space, to eliminate that middle-eastern islamic threats. We must move forward. But we spare resources to just hate each other.
    It is the most stupid thing, that humanity doing.

15. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Elessar, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    It seems to me to be a reasonable basis for this propaganda attack. It's cheap: they use our Internet, all they have to do is hire a few thousand posters who sign up for ten or more accounts and do X posts per day. It's a lot cheaper than modern weapons systems. Russians all study English for many years in school, so while their English is easy to tell from Americans or British, still, they can communicate. They have the infrastructure for a propaganda war. Often they lie that they are living in America or Canada, but they aren't.

We have not won any important war since World War II, after all, and continue bogged down in a lot of hopeless "forever wars," so the public is pretty fed up. The Russians' job is to feed this discontent and demoralize us, as that one is said to be trying for.

I think it's working pretty well for the Russians, but I don't want to participate in anti-American activities. So as soon as I recognize a Russian propagandist, I stop reading him.

This is happening all over the Internet, not just here. They attack pretty much every forum.
    I have to disagree, Mundame. If the point is to propagandize us, he would be trying to convince us that Russia has a better system, is a better place to live. You can't win the hearts and minds of a kick-a** country like ours, with threats.

-Abbey

17. Likes Balu, Russ liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    I would say the same - your comments of a slave owner, descendant of the colonialists are disappointing me greatly. Think about the genocide of the American Indians, Negroes and the inhabitants of the British colonies if you consider them human beings. Or do you think that you are a collective Mother Teresa? If you think so, you think wrong.
    I owned slaves?

My family were dirt farmers in the south Potomac Valley,
    raised potatoes, corn and barley.

I am part Seneca....that is a Tribe in North America!
    don't give me that comparison!
    You do not know squat.

Your hero Stalin murdered 3 million:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_k...munist_regimes
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polite Russian View Post
    You know, I think, that it is time to trow away all that Russia vs USA shit. Damn propaganda. There are not too many young people here actucally believe all that crap. Only few crazy, or dumb persons and commies. But there always will be crazy and dumb people. And communists, their ideas - is past.

I do really hope, that soon people here will stop to be such a paranoiacs.

And I belive, that it is not only "USA vs Russia" discussion. It's about "Russia vs The whole white, european civilization".
    Yes, in past, when my land was ruled by red traitors, there was propaganda and people here did not have any opportunity to know, how the West lives. But now, when we have the internet, when we can travel, we finally start to communicate with other folks. And I belive, that soon people will just laugh at that propaganda.

All civilized people must unite. Unite to discover the unknown, to travel and study to space, to eliminate that middle-eastern islamic threats. We must move forward. But we spare resources to just hate each other.
    It is the most stupid thing, that humanity doing.
    Y'all got some pretty mice looking women, I'll say that. Damned if I can understand a word they say though
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Y'all got some pretty mice looking women, I'll say that. Damned if I can understand a word they say though

haha, what do you mean?

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

​Here is an Interesting video I found just looking around and add to the conversation here...best to watch the whole thing to understand ....*And @Gunny there is a pretty Russian Girl in it giving her opinions...

"RUSSIAN MILLENNIALS SPEAK OPENLY ABOUT AMERICA"

**Published on Dec 15, 2016

Last edited by LongTermGuy; 02-25-2018 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polite Russian View Post
    haha, what do you mean?
    It means I don't speak Russian. I'm pretty good with Euro languages because they all follow the same basic principles. Russian is like when I was trying to learn Greek when I lived on Crete. Different letters and rules. I an actually understand more Japanese than I can Russian.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

24. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    ​Here is an Interesting video I found just looking around and add to the conversation here...best to watch the whole thing to understand ....*And @Gunny there is a pretty Russian Girl in it giving her opinions...

"RUSSIAN MILLENNIALS SPEAK OPENLY ABOUT AMERICA"

**Published on Dec 15, 2016

AMERICA HAD BEST WAKE UP, IMHO..
    China is the great threat, far more so than Russia..This ongoing hostility/agenda and maneuvers by the dem party and pro-china idiots is exactly why Russia is targeted to be vilified.
    The status -quo-- of China manufacturing for us is why so many are choosing Chin over Russia, that and the cold-war era not being forgotten.

Truth is we have a damn lot more in common with Russia than we do with China.

Balu supports his nation , just as we support ours..
    We would be better of as firmer allies with Russia than with China.

By the way, I am no propagandist, and suspect neither is Balu.
    I am a hardcore history buff and also see how CHINA HAS FOOLED US FOR A FEW DECADES NOW.

China created a ballistic missile system designed specifically to knock out -AMERICAN AIRCRAFT CARRIERS!!
    CHINA IS EXPANDING ITS NAVAL FLEET AND GRABBING TERRITORY.
    CHINA IS THREATENING A WAR WITH JAPAN..
    Wake up....-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

26. Likes LongTermGuy, Balu liked this post