Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Good man !

I'm very glad to see you on this forum. You're a breath of fresh air ....

Thanks. I appreciate that :3

2. Thanks Abbey Marie, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polite Russian View Post
    You confuse Russians with communists. Again. Not. All. Russians. Are. The. Same.
    Don't do that please. I know some americans, who speak the same crap like "we will kill you all, nuke the Moscow" etc.
    Russians today is just usual people. who DON'T wanna war.

It's just a big problem with english language here, honestly. People don't learn it, so our integration to western part of internet is moving slower, then it shoud be.
    I have a good friend that has been in a head banger band for decades. They've toured the world a few times, and on the last tour, last year, they played in Moscow. He texted me pictures of himself in Red Square and what not and said he liked Russia, and had a good time, thought the people were great.

So I have no doubt there's good people in Russia. Same as in America, we have our America hating democrap party, and then the pro American conservatives. If a Russian bought the house next to me here in my little town, I'd welcome him/her/them with open arms so long as they never gave me a reason to think they were doing anything to harm my country. If they just wanted to move to America and enjoy our nation or even become citizens, the LEGAL way, we Americans have no problem with that.

I'll bet even Putin has his good qualities, in such that I have no doubt he loves his country and that's a good thing. When you have a president like the DOG TURD KENYAN MUSLIM FRAUD we had, namely OBAMA, and wants to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM" the country into just another third world SHIT HOLE, that's bad. I'd have traded Putin for obama any day of the week had Putin been an American. I don't believe we ever witnessed Putin do anything that he thought was BAD for Russia, but we saw obama shitting on America and our constitution every chance that shit stain got.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 02-28-2018 at 03:28 PM.

4. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

You confuse Russians with communists. Again. Not. All. Russians. Are. The. Same.
    Don't do that please. I know some americans, who speak the same crap like "we will kill you all, nuke the Moscow" etc.
    Russians today is just usual people. who DON'T wanna war.

It's just a big problem with english language here, honestly. People don't learn it, so our integration to western part of internet is moving slower, then it shoud be.
    This the way it works on THIS board, and I fee pretty safe speaking for the owner and rest of the staff. ALL are welcome here provided they follow the rules. We don't toss people simply because we don't like where they are from and/or their politics. You may get a hard time for one or both, but you are expected to handle that yourself, again, in a manner that falls within the rules, and preferably in a polite, civil one.

I don't see an issue here.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This the way it works on THIS board, and I fee pretty safe speaking for the owner and rest of the staff. ALL are welcome here provided they follow the rules. We don't toss people simply because we don't like where they are from and/or their politics. You may get a hard time for one or both, but you are expected to handle that yourself, again, in a manner that falls within the rules, and preferably in a polite, civil one.

I don't see an issue here.

I don't see it too
    I just said to mundame, that not all russians are crazy commies, who wanna blow up the Earth for equality and all of that.

I support freedom of speech

7. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I don't see it too
    I just said to mundame, that not all russians are crazy commies, who wanna blow up the Earth for equality and all of that.

I support freedom of speech
    What you said was fine. I was just clarifying it for anyone who might have a question.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke