View Poll Results: Does nexadamedic annoy you?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 53.57%
  • No

13 46.43%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is the most fucked up thread I have ever seen on this board.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    True, committing your life to the service of this Country for 4 or more years does not give you a pass. Man that's the shits ain't it? Truth is no one who serves expects a pass, they understand it's a sacrifice, a duty. And as you continue to prove, it's a sacrifice many never grasp or appreciate.

They and their service are up for insult? Only by those that have no idea what it means for men and women to serve. Those who do know and appreciate their service would never insult them for it.

As for "Just being in the military doesn't mean you desearve [sic] some kind of special respect.". Indeed it does! The mere fact that it's voluntary and not everyone will commit their life to this Country commands special respect alone.

Regardless of kids and adults that feel like you, be thankful for the good men and women that step up and serve. They at least understand that without them your freedom to disrespect them and demean their service would be lost. I am sure this is a concept beyond your grasp.
    I know plenty of people that have been in the service, including a bunch of family. That doesn't make me respect them anymore than I would normally. You could have served one time or another and still be a jackass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

[QUOTE=nevadamedic;107402]
    Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    I would call him a washed up parent, but that would mean he would have had to have been successful at one time. This isn't attacking his daughter, it's about getting him to start spending quality time with her. Something he is obviously not doing. That in my opinion is neglect. I will never stop calling him on that.

The hell I don't and if you want the explination fuckwad here it is.

My daughter and I haven't been close since she was raped and molested. She does not want to be around males at all including myself, her stepfather, grandfathers etc. You think that is easy on me? You think I dont fucking breakdown because of that? You think I would rather spend time on here arguing with an inbred fucker like yourself and a skank like Shattered then with my own daughter? I think not. Thank you for opening that wound asshole. I hope you burn in hell you worthless white trash piece of shit.
    For Chrissakes! I remember another member back on USMB and only true veterans will remember this name...Big D.........who had a similar story about how his friends daughter was raped by a gang of Mexicans, he used it as a justification for his hatred of all Mexicans and Blacks.

With that said i'm skeptical of this story but I ain't gonna say its not true just that i'm skeptical but i'm leaning towards truth because you have to be a serious sick fuck to make something like that up. Is Nevada a serious sick fuck?..........yeah probably.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    I know plenty of people that have been in the service, including a bunch of family. That doesn't make me respect them anymore than I would normally....
    This is no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    ...You could have served one time or another and still be a jackass.
    Or never served and still be one.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ....................

[QUOTE=OCA;107413]
    Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post

For Chrissakes! I remember another member back on USMB and only true veterans will remember this name...Big D.........who had a similar story about how his friends daughter was raped by a gang of Mexicans, he used it as a justification for his hatred of all Mexicans and Blacks.

With that said i'm skeptical of this story but I ain't gonna say its not true just that i'm skeptical but i'm leaning towards truth because you have to be a serious sick fuck to make something like that up. Is Nevada a serious sick fuck?..........yeah probably.
    You have to be a sick fuck to think someone would make something like that up.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89 View Post
    ..... This isn't attacking his daughter, it's about getting him to start spending quality time with her......
    Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    ....My daughter and I haven't been close since she was raped and molested. .....
    @ 82Marine 89: When I read your post I was going to remind you that since you don't know the details of a relationship you ought not assumptions. Then I saw Nevada's post and sure enough my thoughts were justified. I think you owe him an apology.

@ nevadamedic: I'm sorry about what happened to your daughter. I know that if it happened to mine I'd flip out big time. Maybe this will remind people just how easy we all have it relative to some, how fragile life is, and start treating each other with a little more respect. If 82 aplogizes, and I'm fairly certain that he will, you should accept it graciously and both of you move on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think this thread has run its course.