Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
I dont find death joke (for any side) and dont appreciate your picture above **which has nothing to do with the article....

I dont know what your talking about...but...*pertaining to the article above...you guys tried to be sneaky and attack...and paid for it badly... lost over 300 men.

I've already said - Jokes apart.

... According to the Syrian media in Syria, there are now four Su-57, which amicably equalized the eastern Gutu along with American soldiers. Also, the Syrian media write that in eastern Gut there were up to 2,000 American soldiers in the so-called Cheka, this figure should be supplemented by NATO soldiers who do not understand what they are doing there. American militants and terrorists need to be counted separately, they were killed much more.

Now no one doubts that this is revenge for 217 Russian guys who died as a result of the American shelling a few days ago.
State Department tried to phone to Moscow, but nobody answers there. As Lavrov said in Munich: "The time of negotiations has passed, the time of retribution has come." And it's really true, Russia does not intend to tolerate the antics of the United States either in Syria or elsewhere. And believe me, now in Guta is steeper than Stalingrad. From there, no live American soldier will leave....

https://cont.ws/@interset/864303