Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    I dont find death joke (for any side) and dont appreciate your picture above **which has nothing to do with the article....

I dont know what your talking about...but...*pertaining to the article above...you guys tried to be sneaky and attack...and paid for it badly... lost over 300 men.

I've already said - Jokes apart.

... According to the Syrian media in Syria, there are now four Su-57, which amicably equalized the eastern Gutu along with American soldiers. Also, the Syrian media write that in eastern Gut there were up to 2,000 American soldiers in the so-called Cheka, this figure should be supplemented by NATO soldiers who do not understand what they are doing there. American militants and terrorists need to be counted separately, they were killed much more.

Now no one doubts that this is revenge for 217 Russian guys who died as a result of the American shelling a few days ago.
    State Department tried to phone to Moscow, but nobody answers there. As Lavrov said in Munich: "The time of negotiations has passed, the time of retribution has come." And it's really true, Russia does not intend to tolerate the antics of the United States either in Syria or elsewhere. And believe me, now in Guta is steeper than Stalingrad. From there, no live American soldier will leave....

https://cont.ws/@interset/864303
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    I've already said - Jokes apart.

... According to the Syrian media in Syria, there are now four Su-57, which amicably equalized the eastern Gutu along with American soldiers. Also, the Syrian media write that in eastern Gut there were up to 2,000 American soldiers in the so-called Cheka, this figure should be supplemented by NATO soldiers who do not understand what they are doing there. American militants and terrorists need to be counted separately, they were killed much more.

Now no one doubts that this is revenge for 217 Russian guys who died as a result of the American shelling a few days ago.
    State Department tried to phone to Moscow, but nobody answers there. As Lavrov said in Munich: "The time of negotiations has passed, the time of retribution has come." And it's really true, Russia does not intend to tolerate the antics of the United States either in Syria or elsewhere. And believe me, now in Guta is steeper than Stalingrad. From there, no live American soldier will leave....

https://cont.ws/@interset/864303
    Showing your true colours with a vengeance, eh, Balu ?

The truth of how you think is that you'd only ally yourself with any other world power if it served your interests. Cynical expedience is the order of the day ... and every other day, too. You think of yourselves much as Hitler thought of his Reich ... that The Master Race held dominion, and all others outside of it were raw material for the furtherance of ambition.

Has anything in Mother Russia really changed since the time of Stalin ? Judging by your postings, I'd have to believe ... not.

Stalin, the oppressor ... done with cruelty, contempt, a disregard for all life not serving his ambitions. A natural ally, certainly, of Hitler ... and remember, it was HITLER, not Stalin, who broke the pact they had between them.

Here you are, today, Balu -- posting on an American site, showing us your contempt for American servicemen, and the sensibilities of decent, patriotic Americans. It's essentially the same mindset as the one I described above.

DO YOU have any capacity for humility or decency ?
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

...The State Department has already stated that it has absolutely nothing to oppose the SU-57 in the airspace in Syria, this fighter is the most perfect among the other fighters of the world, and this becomes a very big headache for American generals. More they have nothing to say, they can only watch in silence. ...

Su-57 equalized with the ground Guta in Syria (video)

Another video (at the end of the article) showing that American soldiers in Guta, finally arrived to long-awaited hell.
    http://wh24.ru/su-57-razbombil-gutu-...-amerikancami/
    Last edited by Balu; 02-28-2018 at 06:06 AM.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    ...The State Department has already stated that it has absolutely nothing to oppose the SU-57 in the airspace in Syria, this fighter is the most perfect among the other fighters of the world, and this becomes a very big headache for American generals. More they have nothing to say, they can only watch in silence. ...

Su-57 equalized with the ground Guta in Syria (video)

Another video (at the end of the article) showing that American soldiers in Guta, finally arrived to long-awaited hell.
    http://wh24.ru/su-57-razbombil-gutu-...-amerikancami/
    H'm. I'm not sure I even need to comment.

One interesting point, though. Just how much of what your link shows us, can we even believe, or take on face value ? I ask, because on the left hand side of the page I've viewed, I see a picture of a British ex-footballer (now BBC sports commentator) supposedly pictured after his 'arrest'. Headline: 'Ex-footballer Jailed'.

Any Brit would readily recognise him. He's Gary Lineker.

I've seen no report of any arrest of his, much less of his being 'jailed'. His brother WAS jailed, years ago, for fraud. But Gary L himself has not been jailed (... and the follow-up piece on him doesn't address that at all !!). If that site says or even hints otherwise, it isn't to be believed.

So --- what else on that site CAN be taken as 'accurate' reporting ... ?

Is the truth here, Balu, that you're just indulging in some especially disgraceful, hostile, anti-American propagandising ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 02-28-2018 at 06:50 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    H'm. I'm not sure I even need to comment.

One interesting point, though. Just how much of what your link shows us, can we even believe, or take on face value ? I ask, because on the left hand side of the page I've viewed, I see a picture of a British ex-footballer (now BBC sports commentator) supposedly pictured after his 'arrest'. Headline: 'Ex-footballer Jailed'.

Any Brit would readily recognise him. He's Gary Lineker.

I've seen no report of any arrest of his, much less of his being 'jailed'. His brother WAS jailed, years ago, for fraud. But Gary L himself has not been jailed (... and the follow-up piece on him doesn't address that at all !!). If that site says or even hints otherwise, it isn't to be believed.

So --- what else on that site CAN be taken as 'accurate' reporting ... ?

Is the truth here, Balu, that you're just indulging in some especially disgraceful, hostile, anti-American propagandising ?
    Good thing the State Department doesn't run the US military. They should stick to matters of State. They suck at that too, but who really cares?

Just as a trivia factoid ... Nazi Germany had the best weapons on Earth, and the better technology. How'd that work for them?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes LongTermGuy, Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Good thing the State Department doesn't run the US military. They should stick to matters of State. They suck at that too, but who really cares?

Just as a trivia factoid ... Nazi Germany had the best weapons on Earth, and the better technology. How'd that work for them?

Good stuff Gunny...found some more "triva factoid" ...quick and interesting...

"How was Nazi Germany able to technologically surpass the Allies in so many ways?"

https://www.quora.com/How-was-Nazi-G...n-so-many-ways

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...aign-collapsed

8. Thanks Drummond, Gunny thanked this post