Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Breaking news - Vladimir Putin's annual State of the Nation Address

You can find video in the body of the article in English. Surely it will be interesting for smart and blikerless people of this forum.

http://tass.com/politics/992080

You can find a lot of what I said before, in the Defense portion of his speech (1:09:30)
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default First reaction

Putin reveals TERRIFYING undetectable Russia nukes that can hit ANYWHERE in world

RUSSIAN President Vladimir Putin says the country has developed a terrifying array of nuclear weapons that can reach anywhere in the world and are “invulnerable to enemy interception”, in claims that will cause shock around the globe.

By Mark Chandler
    PUBLISHED: 10:56, Thu, Mar 1, 2018 | UPDATED: 11:50, Thu, Mar 1, 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...erwater-drones
    Last edited by Balu; 03-01-2018 at 08:20 AM.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I needed a laugh this morning...thanks.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

4. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I needed a laugh this morning...thanks.
    Не laughs best who laughs last. (c)

Never thought that Express and Punch are the same edition.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Well, you finally managed to convince me. I am thinking the US will surrender to Russia any day now given the enormity of Russia's military might.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

7. Thanks Balu, Gunny, LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Well, you finally managed to convince me. I am thinking the US will surrender to Russia any day now given the enormity of Russia's military might.
    I'll repeat again what I said many many times before - I am not inclined to convince anybody in anything here.
    I've just given you a direct source of information (video of Putin's speech in English) which let you compare real words of Putin with that lie which will appear in your Mass Media. As simple as this.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    I'll repeat again what I said many many times before - I am not inclined to convince anybody in anything here.
    I've just given you a direct source of information (video of Putin's speech in English) which let you compare real words of Putin with that lie which will appear in your Mass Media. As simple as this.
    What possible motive could you have to provide that information for us poor deluded Americans? I am willing to bet it's not out of concern for the US citizen's welfare or because you are particularly concerned over our lack of knowledge. No, Mr. Balu, you are a propagandist in the old Soviet mold and nothing more.
    Thomas Jefferson

10. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, Balu thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

What possible motive could you have to provide that information for us poor deluded Americans? I am willing to bet it's not out of concern for the US citizen's welfare or because you are particularly concerned over our lack of knowledge. No, Mr. Balu, you are a propagandist in the old Soviet mold and nothing more.
    If his lips are moving ....
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Good morning Balu..."

13. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

It sounds strange for me if you start calling The Truth as propaganda only because the Truth doesn't correspond to the Lie you are fed with.
    Besides, if you read the first post attentively you should have noticed that this info is for smart and those who have no blinders on their eyes and brains.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    "Good morning Balu..."
    Good evening LongTermGuy...
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

It sounds strange for me if you start calling The Truth as propaganda only because the Truth doesn't correspond to the Lie you are fed with.
    Besides, if you read the first post attentively you should have noticed that this info is for smart and those who have no blinders on their eyes and brains.
    Your perception of the "truth" is badly warped. Are you not aware of your own blinders? Apparently not!
    Thomas Jefferson

17. Thanks Balu thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Default Putin, Before Election, Unveils New Nuclear Weapons To Counter West

March 1, 2018
    By Andrew Osborn and Polina Ivanova
    MOSCOW (Reuters) – President Vladimir Putin unveiled an array of new nuclear weapons on Thursday, in one of his most bellicose speeches in years, saying they could hit almost any point in the world and not be intercepted.
    Speaking weeks before an election he is expected to win, Putin also said that a nuclear attack on any of Moscow’s allies would be regarded as an attack on Russia itself and draw an immediate response.
    Putin, who polls indicate should be easily re-elected on March 18, backed his tough rhetoric with video clips of some of the new missiles he was talking about, which were projected on a giant screen behind him at the conference hall in central Moscow where he was addressing Russia’s political elite.
    “They have not succeeded in holding Russia back,” said Putin, referring to the West.
    “Now they need to take account of a new reality and understand that everything I have said today is not a bluff.”
    Among the new weapons that Putin said were either in development or ready: a new intercontinental ballistic missile, a small nuclear warhead that could be attached to cruise missiles, underwater nuclear drones, a supersonic weapon and a laser weapon.
    The audience, made up of Russian lawmakers and other leading figures, frequently stood up and applauded his presentation, which culminated with the Russian national anthem being played.
    NATO MEASURES “USELESS”
    Putin, who has dominated his country’s political landscape for the last 18 years and often used anti-Western rhetoric to mobilize support, said the technological advances meant that NATO’s build-up on Russia’s borders and the roll-out of a U.S. anti-missile system would be rendered useless.
    “I hope that everything that was said today will sober up any potential aggressor,” said Putin.
    “Unfriendly steps towards Russia such as the deployment of the (U.S.) anti-missile system and of NATO infrastructure nearer our borders and such like, from a military point of view, will become ineffective.”
    Steps to contain Russia would also become unjustifiably expensive and pointless, he forecast.
    The Russian leader also voiced concerns about a new U.S. nuclear doctrine, saying that Russia’s own doctrine was defensive and only envisaged the use of nuclear weapons in response to an attack.
    Russia has repeatedly said it is keen to hold talks with the United States about the balance of strategic nuclear power.
    “We will view any use of nuclear weapons against Russia or its allies, be it of small, medium or any force, as a nuclear attack on our country,” said Putin.
    “Our response will be immediate. Nobody should have any doubts about that.”
    (Additional reporting by Andrey Ostroukh, Maria Tsvetkova, Vladimir Soldatkin, Polina Devitt, Katya Golubkova, Polina Nikolskaya and Denis Pinchuk; Writing by Andrew Osborn; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
    http://www.oann.com/putin-before-ele...-counter-west/

Must be an election year

In all seriousness, we SHOULD BE paying attention. While we have Dumbocrats obstructing Congress, holding up the budget, harboring criminals/openly defying the Federal government, and HS crybaby brats dictating doctrine, Putin is jockeying to shift the balance of power in the WORLD.

Might want to grow up and look outside the window. The rest of the world is laughing at the tragic comedy the left has made of the US. In the meantime, other forces are jockeying for positions of control that include ignoring anything we have to say.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

19. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Your perception of the "truth" is badly warped. Are you not aware of your own blinders? Apparently not!
    There is one difference between us - you are fed only from one, dependent on your State source of information in English, but I have a variety of them, so I am able to compare and analyze, but you are not. Besides, you even are not curious enough to get acquainted with the primary source. And this is a proof of being accustomed to blinders.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

There is one difference between us - you are fed only from one, dependent on your State source of information in English, but I have a variety of them, so I am able to compare and analyze, but you are not. Besides, you even are not curious enough to get acquainted with the primary source. And this is a proof of being accustomed to blinders.
    Wrong. Your biggest weakness? Arrogance and assumption. It's Putin's weakness too. That will get you killed.