Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    I do indeed! Which is why I found the story rather weird. I also thought it rather creative for the owner to try to leverage "white guilt" to make more money....
    Further, I thought you really had to dig to find that little story to try to bash the US.... no story too small for Russian propaganda I guess....
    This is FANTASTIC!
    You've already started accusing British issue in Russian propaganda. Why?!
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Never stand up in court. NO isn't in the 9th District.

Either that or Cracker Barrel can go back to not hiring fags without fear of Government repercussion.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Either that or Cracker Barrel can go back to not hiring fags without fear of Government repercussion.
    There is nothing illegal being done so it will never go to court. Under what charge would it go to court?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    There is nothing illegal being done so it will never go to court. Under what charge would it go to court?
    You mean other than racial discrimination?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

You mean other than racial discrimination?
    What is the discrimination?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

What is the discrimination?
    Are we going to play the Pete's semantics game where you refuse to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

Charging more based on ethnicity is racial discrimination. Now, if you are going to be an obtuse prick today, try someone else's chain. I'm not going to sit here and spell out a 1st grade class while you try to cherrypick your way through an argument.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Are we going to play the Pete's semantics game where you refuse to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

Charging more based on ethnicity is racial discrimination. Now, if you are going to be an obtuse prick today, try someone else's chain. I'm not going to sit here and spell out a 1st grade class while you try to cherrypick your way through an argument.
    My point which you have clearly made, is you don't understand the story. White people are only offered a suggested price which correlates to inequality. They can still pay the normal price. If they agree to pay the suggested price the difference is donated.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Works for me. Let's do that. Freedom of association: no one should have to hire camp weirdos.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

My point which you have clearly made, is you don't understand the story. White people are only offered a suggested price which correlates to inequality. They can still pay the normal price. If they agree to pay the suggested price the difference is donated.
    Here we go. The "I don't understand" line . I seem to understand quite well everything you think I don't.

Singling out white customers as somehow making more than blacks is racial profiling/discrimination. Suggest in people of one ethnicity pay more than people of a different ethnicity is discrimination. You can call it a "suggestion" if it makes you sleep better.

The fact is, you need to learn to live by what comes out of your own mouth. If a white so much as mentions another ethnicity's different ethnicity y'all are howling discrimination. Hell, MaxiPad Waters screamed discrimination for being called exactly what she is ... stupid.

But it's okay to screw with MY ethnicity, right? Because I don't have one. Everyone else does, just not me? It's discrimination. I know it. You know it. And you know I know it. What you obviously CAN'T grasp is the fact that your MO is as transparent as the Invisible Man. I've argued semantics with some of the best and you ain't even in the Top 20.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

That must have been some Hugh Jass!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    This is FANTASTIC!
    You've already started accusing British issue in Russian propaganda. Why?!
    nice try....not accusing the Brits...I am accusing YOU of using a Brit story to spread Russian propaganda..... you know...implying just how horrible the US is ....
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

As usual you guys do no research and overreact.
    While in Alaska, I made the mistake of bringing up the board a few times on my cell phone, and read a few snippets from you and Gabby. At least I like you, and see 'some' common sense from you, unlike the twit that shares party likeness with you.

But YOU condemning folks about research and/or overreacting? The shit you guys overreact about with Trump is dang nothing short of complete hilarity with the lack of facts and research and reacting on NOTHING more than crappy emotions of HATE that leads to your and hers TDS.

But overreacting and or research coming from the KING OF KINGS OF ALL KINGS of one liners on this site. I never shook my head so much in my life at the hypocrisy that often drools out of your mouth.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And yeah, Balu, whether this thread or not, likes to ATTEMPT to shit on the greatest nation on earth, or comically try and compare Russia's military with ours, as if they could even think about lasting against us. I still say our attack helo's alone would beat them handily.

But jealousy and the fall of the beloved communism makes some Russians angry about the great might and success of the USA. And then while we enjoyed the olympics of recent, as the Russians gladly sent athletes without a country to properly represent them - because those in charge like to CHEAT.

Ah, it's great to be an American!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock