Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    Britain does not provide evidence. no evidence is provided, only the headlines. you didn't watch that video. you draw conventions from the inscription on this video. your management makes public statements from the headlines.
    I've already posted what your own RT Today station has reported. According to them, Britain is sending a sample of the chemical agent to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

Russia Today has claimed it ... so, it must be true ... yes ?

As for your video, I did watch ... a small portion of it. The first couple of minutes. That was more than enough for me. Your spokesperson is continuing with a line intended to defend Russia's criminality -- regardless of exactly how it's dressed up.

And that, to me, is unacceptable.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

2. Thanks jimnyc thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    I've already posted what your own RT Today station has reported. According to them, Britain is sending a sample of the chemical agent to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons.

As for your video, I did watch ... a small portion of it. The first couple of minutes. That was more than enough for me. Your spokesperson is continuing with a line intended to defend Russia's criminality -- regardless of exactly how it's dressed up.

I haven't heard these statements from Britain.
    we will follow the news
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-15-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You know what I hate in this situation?

The. Damn. Language.

I mean our and Brit politicians speak not like diplomats, but like some rude peasants. Both sides.
    Where is the Old Europe diplomacy? Everybody forgot everything and act like stupid kids.

I don't know, what to believe, actually. I mean, I think that we coud do it. But at the same time, I don't think, that our authorities can be so stupid. It's pretty obvious, that there will be a lot of arraignments for us.
    And as far, as I know, Britain didn't show any evidence? Correct me, if I'm wrong.

5. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polite Russian View Post
    And as far, as I know, Britain didn't show any evidence? Correct me, if I'm wrong.
    Britain has not shown any evidence, as always. This is repeated from time to time, the same situation. Is to blame Russia but evidence there is no))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Russians sure are some funny bastards!! Likely vodka involved...
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Russians sure are some funny bastards!! Likely vodka involved...
    you again insult. I forgive you anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

give me a link to that information. I didn't hear anything like that. very similar to the fake news Trump is talking about.
    if you don't give me a link to an official source, then I'll be considered a liar.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

you again insult. I forgive you anyway.
    Thanks for forgiving me, man, you rock and roll!!

You seriously need some thicker skin if Vodka references are so insulting to you. I drank a lot of "fireball" the other night and landed in a snow mountain of pee!! I'm not insulted, just humiliated.

Besides, vodka is better than poisoning.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

we respect all your presidents no matter what they are. you so not know how
    Really? I heard differently. From a Russian.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I haven't heard these statements from Britain.
    we will follow the news
    ... Then this may enlighten you, Papokarlo --

Here's what I think galvanised our British Government to decide to act through the OPCW ... this, from a Russian delegate ...

https://off-guardian.org/2018/03/14/...pal-poisoning/

Mr Chairperson,

In connection with the vicious attacks launched by British officials in London, as well as the statement by the head of the British delegation to the OPCW with regard to Russia concerning the suspicious story of two persons poisoned with a toxic agent in Salisbury, we would like to state the following.

The British authorities’ unfounded accusations of Russia’s alleged involvement in using poisonous agents on their territory are absolutely unacceptable. Our British colleagues should recall that Russia and the United Kingdom are members of the OPCW which is one of the most successful and effective disarmament and non-proliferation mechanisms. We call upon them to abandon the language of ultimatums and threats and return to the legal framework of the chemical convention, which makes it possible to resolve this kind of situation.

If London does have serious reasons to suspect Russia of violating the CWC – and the statement read by distinguished Ambassador Peter Wilson indicates directly that this is so – we suggest that Britain immediately avail itself of the procedures provided for by paragraph 2 of Article 9 of the CWC ....
    Considering that WE, in the UK, are the victims here (!!!) .. I find the Russian's language arrogant in the extreme. You must feel 'proud' of your man's use of language, this to a country the victim of a chemical attack !!

... Still ... that point notwithstanding; this is where, according to this separate statement, we now stand:

https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/...on-former-spy/

The UK’s Foreign Minister Boris Johnson has said London would submit a sample of the Novichok nerve agent used in former Russian spy’s poisoning to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), a UN body.

Speaking to the BBC news on Thursday, Johnson said the rare Soviet-made chemical weapon used against Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in the British town of Salisbury was specifically chosen to send a message to political dissenters challenging Russia’s President Vladimir Putin.

“There is a reason for choosing Novichok. In its blatant Russian-ness, the nerve agent sends a signal to all who may be thinking of dissent in the intensifying repression of Putin’s Russia,” he said….
    You'll note from this how well we understand the methodologies your Russian leaders employ. Just days, too, before the Russian election ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-15-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

give me a link to that information. I didn't hear anything like that. very similar to the fake news Trump is talking about.
    if you don't give me a link to an official source, then I'll be considered a liar.
    I already posted one before seeing your latest post above, as it happened. It should serve to adequately answer you.

What do you mean, you'll be considered a liar ?? I thought, er'm, all Russians told the truth ? .....

Let me make this point, though. WE, in the UK, have been subjected to an assassination attempt on our soil (and it's not as though this is the only one we've ever suffered ... !) that involved the use of a weapon so toxic that it was highly capable of harming nearby civilians.

Tell me. If the Russian side is so innocent, so NON-hostile to us ... why is it that absolutely nobody on your side of the fence has shown us any degree of sympathy ?

Don't misunderstand me -- I'm not asking for any ! But I do find it 'curious' that, if Russia is 'innocent', how it is that they display such massive arrogance that to express sympathy never enters their heads. To me, this betrays the truth ... Russia IS fundamentally hostile to us.
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-15-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

So... the UK is now all of a sudden worried about an isolated alleged gas attack by a supposed Russian, but yet they still have their borders wide open allowing radical muslims in that they already know don't assimilate and are causing havoc in their nation with intentions of taking it over?

Hmmm...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 03-15-2018 at 07:50 PM.

18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polite Russian View Post
    You know what I hate in this situation?

The. Damn. Language.

I mean our and Brit politicians speak not like diplomats, but like some rude peasants. Both sides.
    Where is the Old Europe diplomacy? Everybody forgot everything and act like stupid kids.

I don't know, what to believe, actually. I mean, I think that we coud do it. But at the same time, I don't think, that our authorities can be so stupid. It's pretty obvious, that there will be a lot of arraignments for us.
    We have yet to release evidence ... I think ! I'm not sure, because to now have the support of America, France and Germany, all of whom have issued a joint statement between them accepting Russia's culpability .. strongly suggests that cooperation in the release of evidence has been going on behind the scenes.

That notwithstanding, as you'll see from my other posting, we WILL submit a sample to a UN body highly capable of competently adjudicating the matter: namely, the OPCW.

'Rude peasants'. An interesting way of characterising Russian expressiveness ! When applied to us ... well, there are certain times when politeness somehow seems inappropriate. When a chemical weapon has been deployed in a civilian environment, on your own territory, perchance ??

Still -- I thank you for your post. It's very refreshing to see a Russian posting here who's willing to keep an open mind. It's appreciated.

20. Thanks Gunny, Polite Russian thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    So... the UK is now all of a sudden worried about an isolated alleged gas attack by a supposed Russian, but yet they still have their borders wide open allowing radical muslims in that they already know don't assimilate and are causing havoc in their nation with intentions of taking it over?

Hmmm...
    Ridiculous, isn't it ??

I fully take your point.

Such is the power of political correctness as the UK knows it. Our Left wing has created such a rigid social climate that to so much as publicly openly express such a criticism will have the person demonised as a racist, or worse. To hell with commonsense. To hell, in fact, with opening your eyes and seeing for yourself exactly what's going on ....

It's not QUITE what you're talking about ... however, I offer this link as an example of the British State's intolerance towards citizens seen to be conducting 'hate crime' ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43320121

The leader and deputy leader of far-right group Britain First have been found guilty of religiously aggravated harassment.

Paul Golding, 36, and Jayda Fransen, 32, were arrested over the distribution of leaflets and posting of online videos during a gang-rape trial.

Fransen was convicted of three counts of religiously aggravated harassment. Golding was found guilty of one charge.

Both were jailed at Folkestone Magistrates' Court.

Fransen was handed a 36-week sentence and Golding 18 weeks.

During their trial in January, the court heard they had targeted homes and people in Kent whom they believed were connected to a rape trial at Canterbury Crown Court where three Muslim men and a teenager were convicted of rape and jailed.

The pair, both from Penge in south-east London, were arrested in May last year.

They denied a total of seven counts of harassment.

Judge Justin Barron threw out three of the charges, while Fransen was found guilty of three and Golding of one.

He told the court the pair were "well-known", "controversial" and "generate their own publicity", but his verdict was based "solely on admissible evidence heard in court".

He said their words and actions "demonstrated hostility" towards Muslims and the Muslim faith.

"I have no doubt it was their joint intention to use the facts of the case [in Canterbury] for their own political ends.

"It was a campaign to draw attention to the race, religion and immigrant background of the defendants."
    Note the emphasis the court considered appropriate in highlighting the fact of Muslims being involved, in determining not only a verdict, but in assessing the sentences arrived at.

Public criticism of persons based upon religious faith is actually perceivable as a crime here.
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-15-2018 at 08:10 PM.

22. Thanks Gunny, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Ridiculous, isn't it ??

I fully take your point.

Such is the power of political correctness as the UK knows it. Our Left wing has created such a rigid social climate that to so much as publicly openly express such a criticism will have the person demonised as a racist, or worse. To hell with commonsense. To hell, in fact, with opening your eyes and seeing for yourself exactly what's going on ....

It's not QUITE what you're talking about ... however, I offer this link as an example of the British State's intolerance towards citizens seen to be conducting 'hate crime' ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43320121

Note the emphasis the court considered appropriate in highlighting the fact of Muslims being involved, in determining not only a verdict, but in assessing the sentences arrived at.

Public criticism of persons based upon religious faith is actually perceivable as a crime here.
    Doesn't sound like I'd last very long before getting slapped with a "hate speech" summons
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

24. Thanks Drummond thanked this post