Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    It is in Britain's interest to conduct a joint investigation so as not to be unfounded. if Britain does not agree, this method of Britain discredits itself
    It is in the interest of BOTH parties that the investigation be conducted by an impartial arbiter. No one's going to admit they're wrong anyway so I don't see what you're so worked up about.

Apparently Britain is positive enough to dish out some pretty harsh (for them) sanctions. Again, I doubt they would do so without something. Just not how they operate.

The fact is, a miracle didn't just poison two people with military grade chemicals. There are two people in the hospital and a couple dozen more affected by it. Hard to disprove bodies.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    It is in the interest of BOTH parties that the investigation be conducted by an impartial arbiter. No one's going to admit they're wrong anyway so I don't see what you're so worked up about.
    I have to ask you a question! how did you determine that it was Russia and Putin? because that's what you think?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I have to ask you a question! how did you determine that it was Russia and Putin? because that's what you think?
    I can answer that one.

Because Russia has a track record of 'activity' in the UK such as this, stretching back a considerable time.

Because of the identity of the agent used ... ONLY ever produced in Russia.

Because said agent has never been known to be produced elsewhere, or stored anywhere else but Russia.

Because it makes political sense for the likes of Putin to send Russians a warning at election time: 'don't defy me' !

Is that enough for you ? Because I call that damning evidence !!!
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

It is in Britain's interest to conduct a joint investigation so as not to be unfounded. if Britain does not agree, this method of Britain discredits itself
    I've never heard of a criminal who's committed a crime, being expected to be a part-participant in investigating the crime !!

Therefore, a joint investigation with Russia is a total absurdity. It's incredibly arrogant of you to think it could ever be appropriate (.. and maybe just a little desperate ??).

HOWEVER ... we've said we will send a sample to the UN's authority in such matters. They will adjudicate this.
    Last edited by Drummond; 03-16-2018 at 12:41 PM.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

it turns out that you make decisions without evidence and accuse Russia. it would be appropriate if it were third world countries where sentences are handed down without trial. but you consider yourself the most civilized country, the center of the world, an exceptional nation. I think Nations like you should act under international law. and draw conclusions after the investigation. I know it will take five years and how you always say that you were wrong, so it was with Iraq(remember Colin Powell showed a test tube with a chemical substance) you have it in Iraq is not found. Bombed the whole country. Then he said that it was a mistake. Not too many mistakes are you doing?
    Astonishing.

Russia is KNOWN for such criminal activity, such as it's being accused of now. This is not the first such incident !

By what imaginable right do you enter into criticism of America, when the total LACK of civilised conduct and attitude is displayed by messy, extremely harmful, DISGUSTING, assassination attempts such as this ??

I barely have the words for you. Your arrogance is simply off the chart !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I found one interesting post in Russian forums which I would like to translate for you to sober your brains.
    If you seriously believe in what they are fed to the British with, they have already spoken to Kasus Belly, accusing Russia of using chemical combat agents in the UK. And in fact they, along with all their NATO allies, crapped instead of declaring war on Russia. So they just needed to shut up. Russia is not Yugoslavia, Iraq or Libya with Syria. Here they can get in the teeth in a way, that only feathers will fly of them. The British lion was transformed into a small squealing kitten.
    Besides, Putin warned that IF any missile will is launched to Damascus it will be shot down with further destruction of ANY carrier it is launched from. And and as it was expected Americans had to swallow and shud up.
    P.S.
    This is just a translation, which I think, is very indicative.
    Indifferent alike to praise or blame
    Give heed, O Muse, but to the voice Divine
    Fearing not injury, nor seeking fame,
    Nor casting pearls to swine.
    (A.Pushkin)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    translate for you to sober your brains.
    You can save your translations, Vodka commie boy.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I did not determine anything. Great Britain did. I looked at the facts as presented. I have yet to point a finger specifically at Putin, but if he has rogue agents running around the world poisoning people without his knowledge, i'd say he should be pretty interested in knowing who.

Which countries have access to 1970s Soviet chemical weapons? Either it's Russia, or Russia sold them. Perhaps Russia would like to point out who they sold them to? Or are you going to say Russia doesn't have control of its chemical weapons?

The facts speak for themselves. Again, 2 in the hospital and so others affected by a Soviet era neurotoxin. The finger should be pointed at Kenya maybe?

You know why it's pointed at you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

it turns out that you make decisions without evidence and accuse Russia. it would be appropriate if it were third world countries where sentences are handed down without trial. but you consider yourself the most civilized country, the center of the world, an exceptional nation. I think Nations like you should act under international law. and draw conclusions after the investigation. I know it will take five years and how you always say that you were wrong, so it was with Iraq(remember Colin Powell showed a test tube with a chemical substance) you have it in Iraq is not found. Bombed the whole country. Then he said that it was a mistake. Not too many mistakes are you doing?
    Did you think about this before you posted it? You looking in the mirror while posting that "center of the world" crap?

The US is in complete compliance with the law. The US is acting in support of an ally with which we have a mutual defense treaty. You should understand THAT since your President has threatened just about everyone in Syria or the West where Crimea is concerned with what all Russia's going to do should anyone attack in either place.

Try applying the same here. An attack on a NATO ally with a military grade chemical agent is an attack on the US. The US and other NATO members and the EU responded. Maybe your President should have met the UK's deadline?

Be that as it may, you need to get your aim straight. I, personally, am not making the accusation. I personally am aware of the situation based on this message board and several news sources. If "I" was responding to such a cowardly attack and had evidence in my hand of who did it, we wouldn't be "talking". I'm not a diplomat.

As I said, and before you blow a head gasket, let the investigation run its course. And I'm not sure what difference you think there is between "International Law" and the "UN", but the situation is being handled appropriately and legally.

15. Thanks Drummond, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes Drummond, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

under international law, Britain must cooperate in this situation. But Britain refuses to do so. We have been insisting for two weeks on joint cooperation and open cooperation. We are ready but Britain is not.
    Produce the "international law". I want to see where it says Great Britain must observe the demands of the Nation they are accusing. What court? Feel free to link us to the info.

The UK going to the UN is completely appropriate.

17. Thanks Drummond, aboutime thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Balu View Post
    I found one interesting post in Russian forums which I would like to translate for you to sober your brains.

Besides, Putin warned that IF any missile will is launched to Damascus it will be shot down with further destruction of ANY carrier it is launched from. And and as it was expected Americans had to swallow and shud up.
    P.S.
    This is just a translation, which I think, is very indicative.
    Yes, well. I can offer my own translation.

'MIGHT IS RIGHT'.

What you've posted is easily summed up in those terms.

Hitler thought like that. Tell me, was Hitler right in all he did ?? Did he not deserve the opposition he received, leading to his defeat ?

If what you've posted sums up Putin's own thinking - if it does - tell me, how is Putin any better than Hitler ??

19. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default For BALU, and fellow PROPAGANDA Dudes....

You guys are so brainwashed by the PUTIN effect, none of you have any idea how your endless false propaganda makes all of you look so, completely STUPID, and UN-EDUCATED.

Of course, you must side with, and always believe Putin's DENIALS. If you do anything else, there's probably a KGB Bullet with your names on it...coming SPECIAL DELIVERY.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

21. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I did not determine anything. Great Britain did. I looked at the facts as presented. I have yet to point a finger specifically at Putin, but if he has rogue agents running around the world poisoning people without his knowledge, i'd say he should be pretty interested in knowing who.

Which countries have access to 1970s Soviet chemical weapons? Either it's Russia, or Russia sold them. Perhaps Russia would like to point out who they sold them to? Or are you going to say Russia doesn't have control of its chemical weapons?

The facts speak for themselves. Again, 2 in the hospital and so others affected by a Soviet era neurotoxin. The finger should be pointed at Kenya maybe?

You know why it's pointed at you.
    And can Britain will tell as she realized that this gas "Novichek"? to understand this, you need to have samples, so Britain has such a sample (imprint)? following your logic then Britain is in this case, it could poison Skripal.have you seen the people who got hurt? this is again the headlines, and nothing more. IT IS NOT THE FACTS!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

in Iraq died very many thousands of people, in Syria many thousands of killed, in Yugoslavia, too, most and other countries, but the press noises from-for one Skripal, all countries West never about life thousands of killed in these countries. Thousands of victims VS one Skripal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Putin supports and funds terrorism. Putin is a little girl with little bite power outside of ILLEGAL activities. Russia is no longer a military power - the only fear is terrorism related support and nuclear activities. Outside of that, Russia is a 3rd world country now lead by a 3rd world dictator. While the United States of America, while dulled a bit by Obama, is still a military power to the world, and still helping those in need around the world.

When so many emergencies have happened around the world, so many natural disasters - and remember those times when Russia has lead the way and dropped billions and billions to help so many others in so many places around the world? Me neither, can't remember that! But I sure as hell know the PERSONAL money I have helped with, along with ENDLESS good American folks looking to help strangers, the less fortunate around the world. Now I suppose if folks needed some vodka....

Night and day, that's the comparison between Russia and the US of A anymore. And boy am I ever glad and thankful that I was born into the greatest country on earth!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

25. Thanks Drummond thanked this post