Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Putin supports and funds terrorism. Putin is a little girl with little bite power outside of ILLEGAL activities. Russia is no longer a military power - the only fear is terrorism related support and nuclear activities. Outside of that, Russia is a 3rd world country now lead by a 3rd world dictator. While the United States of America, while dulled a bit by Obama, is still a military power to the world, and still helping those in need around the world.

When so many emergencies have happened around the world, so many natural disasters - and remember those times when Russia has lead the way and dropped billions and billions to help so many others in so many places around the world? Me neither, can't remember that! But I sure as hell know the PERSONAL money I have helped with, along with ENDLESS good American folks looking to help strangers, the less fortunate around the world. Now I suppose if folks needed some vodka....

Night and day, that's the comparison between Russia and the US of A anymore. And boy am I ever glad and thankful that I was born into the greatest country on earth!!
    once again you make conclusions without evidence or facts)
    I'm telling you about one thing, and you tell me about the fact that Putin is a dictator) you are very funny. I'm saying, " thousands of victims versus one violinist."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    I'm telling you about one thing, and you tell me about the fact that Putin is a dictator) you are very funny. I'm saying, " thousands of victims versus one violinist."
    Well .... I appreciate your reply. The humour of it is second to none.

We are far better informed in the West than you give us credit for.

For example: Putin WILL win the election. I absolutely guarantee it. In a fair election, absolute certainty in elections wouldn't happen.

In Russia, it does.

QED.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

we are located in BRICS countries which is about 60% of the world's population. It would be foolish to say that we are a failed state. As long as you think that we are an outcast, our country is developing. your surprise will be even more after you learn the news about Russia.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Well .... I appreciate your reply. The humour of it is second to none.

We are far better informed in the West than you give us credit for.

For example: Putin WILL win the election. I absolutely guarantee it. In a fair election, absolute certainty in elections wouldn't happen.

In Russia, it does.

QED.
    In Russia there are also American observers. no election in the world had so many observers from other countries.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Of course you'll deny, as many of your brethren do - but the FACT that Putin and Russia support terrorism is a FACT. Putin and others making folks "dead" and or disappear when it's election time, or debating time or something on the line time - folks die and disappear, with many poisons and other provable methods - FACT. The amount of money that is spent by citizen donations is traceable - FACT. The money that is spent via various country governments, in helping others and giving handouts, is also traceable and FACT.

So how about instead if instantly denying things - write a little and PROVE me wrong. I don't need to prove Americas's generosity, it's ALWAYS out there for the world to see and enjoy. I don't need to prove that political opponents here in America don't be dying off in mysterious deaths when a dictator needs his power. I don't need to prove to anyone that the numbers in the elections aren't legit. Having Trump win the election but lose the popular vote would have been much easier had we been able to make a few folks disappear, and fudge the numbers to where he destroyed the competition.

But you are correct in one thing at least - I AM a funny bastard!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

In Russia there are also American observers. no election in the world had so many observers from other countries.
    Have these observers prevented deaths and major injuries? Nope. Have they prevented Putin from cheating? Nope. Have they prevented Putin from supporting terrorism? Not in the slightest.

If Putin can lie and cheat - then the observer's don't mean jack shit. A few of you Russians must be the only folks left in the world that don't see the shit that rules the politics and running of Russia. But whatever, I truly don't care if you disagree, I'm just extremely thankful that I live where I do - I consider myself blessed to not be reversed, and me living in Russia. An absolutely beautiful country, but no thank you.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Have these observers prevented deaths and major injuries? Nope. Have they prevented Putin from cheating? Nope. Have they prevented Putin from supporting terrorism? Not in the slightest.

If Putin can lie and cheat - then the observer's don't mean jack shit. A few of you Russians must be the only folks left in the world that don't see the shit that rules the politics and running of Russia. But whatever, I truly don't care if you disagree, I'm just extremely thankful that I live where I do - I consider myself blessed to not be reversed, and me living in Russia. An absolutely beautiful country, but no thank you.
    all I hear is a bunch of unfounded allegations and headlines

I remember all the channels CNBC CNN BBC and so on, shout out loud the Trump is an agent of Putin. Well, found the facts that Trump is an agent of Putin? you will not find. as we have said-the precipitate remained. No facts will never be only the headlines of Newspapers and television channels. Deceive people

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Tony Blair admitted that the intelligence data on Iraq were not accurate (about chemical weapons). then troops were introduced into Iraq and half of the country was destroyed. and now the same hysterical only after 15 years. Theresa may is doing the same. In 5-7 years it will say that it was a mistake. And America does the same thing. Not too many and often mistakes you make?

without investigation, without evidence, but with headlines. For us were the benchmark BBC, CNN(and other) beacon of truth. but in the past 15 years everything has changed, it even confirms Trump calling them fake news

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think Nations like you should act under international law.
    Fuck international law. America is America because we told the rest of the world long ago we weren't going to be told what to do or how to conduct ourselves by some other nation, and so far, it's worked out pretty damn good for us.

You don't like it, go pound sand.

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Fuck international law. America is America because we told the rest of the world long ago we weren't going to be told what to do or how to conduct ourselves by some other nation, and so far, it's worked out pretty damn good for us.

You don't like it, go pound sand.
    we have long realized that you do not care for international law
    the narcissism is off the charts
    as Obama said, it is an Exceptional nation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

all I hear is a bunch of unfounded allegations and headlines

I remember all the channels CNBC CNN BBC and so on, shout out loud the Trump is an agent of Putin. Well, found the facts that Trump is an agent of Putin? you will not find. as we have said-the precipitate remained. No facts will never be only the headlines of Newspapers and television channels. Deceive people
    You sound like a Democrat. I have repeatedly provided you with provable facts and at least one link that I recall. Your entire argument so far is based on "prove it".

I don't have to prove the sun comes up. It's there and everybody knows it. I've provided. facts, common sense, the law, and just about every damned thing you've demanded and STILL you have NOTHING but "all I see is unfounded allegations". Okay, Baghdad Bob Jr, that's not an M-1 Abrams rolling past you in the background while you claim American troops aren't in Baghdad too

Your denial doesn't alter reality a single bit.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You sound like a Democrat. I have repeatedly provided you with provable facts and at least one link that I recall. Your entire argument so far is based on "prove it".

I don't have to prove the sun comes up. It's there and everybody knows it. I've provided. facts, common sense, the law, and just about every damned thing you've demanded and STILL you have NOTHING but "all I see is unfounded allegations". Okay, Baghdad Bob Jr, that's not an M-1 Abrams rolling past you in the background while you claim American troops aren't in Baghdad too

Your denial doesn't alter reality a single bit.
    one day someone asked , and he replied: "That's all they know." this is speculation and not evidence. A person can be full of misinformation and then he will say that's all they know))) this is funny

we also know that America did a lot of bad, but not having evidence doesn't make strong statements. we are discreet, we are wise, we are calm, and so on

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

one day someone asked , and he replied: "That's all they know." this is speculation and not evidence. A person can be full of misinformation and then he will say that's all they know))) this is funny

we also know that America did a lot of bad, but not having evidence doesn't make strong statements. we are discreet, we are wise, we are calm, and so on
    Here's the difference ... WE are sitting back and waiting for it to play out through the legal system. YOU on the other hand are just denying your ass off, making excuses, and deflecting from answering simple questions. I have not lost a minute's sleep worrying about whether or not you are right or wrong. You on the other hand act as though you're defending your basement.

Guess what? The answers will come when they come. YOUR speculation doesn't change a thing. You can speculate but demand definitive proof from message board users. Again, arguing like a Democrat. There's one standard. You don't get to hold yourself to another one or you're a hypocrite.

You really SHOULD get over yourself. 'm going to take the word of Russia over the UK when everything points to Russia and my ancestors are Scot? You really DO need to learn how to deal with people.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

17. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Here's the difference ... WE are sitting back and waiting for it to play out through the legal system. YOU on the other hand are just denying your ass off, making excuses, and deflecting from answering simple questions. I have not lost a minute's sleep worrying about whether or not you are right or wrong. You on the other hand act as though you're defending your basement.

Guess what? The answers will come when they come. YOUR speculation doesn't change a thing. You can speculate but demand definitive proof from message board users. Again, arguing like a Democrat. There's one standard. You don't get to hold yourself to another one or you're a hypocrite.

You really SHOULD get over yourself. 'm going to take the word of Russia over the UK when everything points to Russia and my ancestors are Scot? You really DO need to learn how to deal with people.
    the people who chose Putin win. we need a policy of Putin. . we go shoulder to shoulder playing with our President

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

the people who chose Putin win. we need a policy of Putin. . we go shoulder to shoulder playing with our President
    If Putin doesn't back off the way he's pushing people, all he's going to do is facilitate your downfall.

20. Thanks Drummond thanked this post