Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump taps Kudlow to be top economic adviser

Ludlow is a great choice. Many lauded him during the campaign when he disagreed with many of Trump's words/stances, so it's a little odd if he does end up on board. But he is a conservative, and a great financial mind, and I believe Trump is willing to listen on many stances, but not all. I think Ludlow will only bring good policy to the office.

---

Trump taps Kudlow to be top economic adviser

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump has picked television commentator and economic analyst Larry Kudlow to replace Gary Cohn as the top White House economic adviser, the Washington Post and CNBC reported on Wednesday.

CNBC said the announcement of Trump's decision could come as soon as Thursday.

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told reporters that Trump spoke to Kudlow, 70, on Tuesday, but she would not confirm whether he had offered him the job. "No personnel announcements," she said.

The appointment of Kudlow as director of the National Economic Council would not be a major surprise.

Trump told reporters on Tuesday that Kudlow, a Republican who served as an economic adviser to former President Ronald Reagan in the 1980s and also worked on Wall Street, had "a very good chance" at being selected to replace Cohn.

Kudlow, an informal advisor to Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, had criticized the president's decision last week to place steep tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum, saying they would harm steel-consuming producers. Cohn also opposed the tariffs.

But Trump said on Wednesday that Kudlow had "come around" to view tariffs as a useful tool for renegotiating trade deals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tap...165951235.html
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

He has a history degree and was wrong about the great recession in 08. oh and he had a cocaine addiction. Cool.
    Last edited by pete311; 03-14-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    He has a history degree and was wrong about the great recession in 08. oh and he had a cocaine addiction. Cool.
    And all of you whiny bitch liberals can sit back and whine and complain and bitch about more folks in the administration, and eat shit knowing there's jack shit you can do about it right now. Don't like him? Tough shit, deal with it. Win 2020. Until then, your non-stop whining about everyone and anyone remotely attached to the administration, while you completely ignore anything illegal and all wrongdoings from those you idolize on the left and get boners from.

You are inconsequential.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

@pete311 I saw THIS coming. You decided to get all nasty and shitty with people, even the one's ambivalent to you while the cat was away. Just take your beating like a good little Dem. You earned it.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-14-2018 at 06:37 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default There ya go again petey..

Taking the typical, expected, liberal, DNC planned way to hide your own guilt by talking out of your Disgusting Ass. Funny how you manage to be such a crybaby, tatel tale monkey, always talking about others...merely to HIDE YOUR OWN stupidity, and ignorance from us.

Sad thing is...for you. It doesn't work. Maybe you should also be telling us about all of your Hollyweird Hero's who talk dirty like you....while also hiding their COCAINE, and ALCOHOL addictions with many broken marriages, and Fornicating behind their partners backs.
    Oh...wait a second. That's called HIPOCRISY, and you are a MASTER of it.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And all of you whiny bitch liberals can sit back and whine and complain and bitch about more folks in the administration, and eat shit knowing there's jack shit you can do about it right now. Don't like him? Tough shit, deal with it. Win 2020. Until then, your non-stop whining about everyone and anyone remotely attached to the administration, while you completely ignore anything illegal and all wrongdoings from those you idolize on the left and get boners from.

You are inconsequential.
    um no, I'm an american and I know my rights. Last quote back at all ya'll. It's what makes me sleep at night.
    Last edited by pete311; 03-14-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default petey....you really should pay attention here.

um no, I'm an american and I know my rights. Last quote back at all ya'll. It's what makes me sleep at night.
    Truth is. Other than providing laughable ranting here. Nobody really gives a CRAP about anything you say. We all know, you are like the TOKEN Liberal Bully who comes here to throw your ignorance around, and your tactics to make us LAUGH at you really do work.
    Also. You are the one Liberal Propaganda master we have to put up with. But we still don't care what you say, or think. Fact is. You remind me more as a Wannabe Obama clone, in drag, patting yourself on the back for reaching the Pinnacle of Stupid.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Of course you have the right to whine and bitch and look like a girly bitch too!! And you sure as hell do exercise THAT right at every opportunity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Of course you have the right to whine and bitch and look like a girly bitch too!! And you sure as hell do exercise THAT right at every opportunity.
    I just got my glam photos back from the photographer

Attached Images Attached Images

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I just got my glam photos back from the photographer
    Only reason I like you, you got a fucked up sense of humor like mine!

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post