Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    1600 observers from different countries. you're lying. can you give me one falsification? this link!
    I already posted photos, witness statements and video. I couldn't care less if you believe it or not, I KNOW IT'S FACT. The very observers you speak of all know it's a farce.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I already posted photos, witness statements and video. I couldn't care less if you believe it or not, I KNOW IT'S FACT. The very observers you speak of all know it's a farce.
    give me a link to these materials, otherwise I'll think it's a lie

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Ditto. Where's YOURS? I haven't seen you back up one word you've posted. Ever. Even Democrats find links to try and support their assinine rhetoric.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Russia reached long ago already not the country that you draw your media.
    as long as you think we are a rogue country, we are creating the Shanghai cooperation organization(SOO) & the BRICS. all less and less your opinion on the world arena becomes authoritative in russia.

Russia's liberals are shocked that Putin has 76%, and not even a second round. they don't believe it, they're panicked, their saliva splashes.
    the liberals scored a total of 2%
    we liberals say that Crimea should return to Ukraine, of course they get no vote
    If Russia was still powerful, still a "super power" of a country that everyone looked up to and feared as well. But she's not, and I couldn't care less. Just another slowly dying craphole, with a former commie holding onto control via cheating and murder. No legitimacy, only other places fearing is all. But the fear isn't in the USA, none at all. No more than a nicer Venezuela, or Duterte ran 3rd world decaying.... you get the point. There is no authority that anyone around here cares about in the slightest, don't overestimate yourselves. The 76% alone SCREAMS cheating, but the photos and video simply solidify what everyone, including tons of Russians, knew already.

Your propaganda is funny. You are cute, probably even believing the stuff you post. It's funny watching from a distance, seeing how the brainwashed respond.

I guess Baghdad Bob is taken. You are now known as Papa Propaganda. Perhaps even Russia Ricky or something like that. But you are definitely on the same level of lying, or same level of stupidity in believing, take a pick.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are you fucking retarded? I already posted a thread on the cheating, where the opening of the thread has the article and link to the story. Now, you COULD even go to google and type in "Putin cheating russia election" and have a FIELD DAY of proof for your pleasure, and your pleasure of a mass amount of propaganda lying to then commence!!

Here, I'll help you, this is a link to what I just stated, and many articles. Hell, I'll help even further and link to the first few pages of goodies, for the lazy like yourself. Happy Denials!!

Following fraud-tainted vote, Putin claims crushing victory in Russian presidential election

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...318-story.html

Vladimir Putin secures landslide victory in Russian election

Vladimir Putin cruised to victory in Sunday’s presidential elections in a result that was never in question. His fourth term as president will extend until 2024, making him the first Kremlin leader to serve two decades in power since Josef Stalin.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...vote-exit-poll

Putin claims victory in Russia’s presidential election

MOSCOW – Vladimir Putin cruised to victory Sunday for another six-year presidential term after an election that was long on spectacle and short on suspense.

From the Arctic to the International Space Station, Russia rolled out an elaborate presidential-election-day display designed to show the breadth of Putin’s public support as he extended his tenure for a fourth term to 2024.

Putin’s opponents on Sunday’s ballot included a nationalist, a Communist, and two liberals. But Putin barely campaigned, opposition activist Alexei Navalny was barred from the ballot, and reports of ballot-stuffing and people ordered to vote by their employers rolled in throughout the day.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/...-russian-vote/

Russian election 2018: Vladimir Putin set to win again

The Russian President is widely tipped to win the vote with few serious political opponents and accusations from the critics that the system is set up to ensure Mr Putin’s success.

A revealing analysis by The Times reveals some of the methods, including massaging votes, which the Kremlin use to ensure victory under its system of “managed democracy”.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...7eb7a9d61030d0

Vladimir Putin posts landslide election victory but opponents allege voter pressure

Allegations staff ordered to show evidence of vote

His nearest challenger, Communist Party candidate Pavel Grudinin, got just over 11 per cent, according to exit polls, while nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky got about 6 per cent.

Mr Putin's opponents alleged employers with close ties to the state were ordering staff to go and vote so that a low turnout would not tarnish the win, and send back evidence.

Reporters witnessed multiple people in different locations voting in groups, and then taking photos of themselves in front of the ballot boxes on their phones.

Some arrived at polling stations on board privately-hired buses.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-1...voters/9561654

Russian election 2018: CCTV suggests BLATANT rigging as ballot boxes STUFFED with papers

SHOCKING footage from Russian polling stations appears to show officials helping to rig the Russian presidential election by brazenly stuffing ballot boxes in full view of CCTV cameras.

VIDEO PROOF

According to exit polls, Mr Putin has secured a record fourth term as president after securing nearly three-quarters of the vote.

But CCTV footage said to be taken from inside a polling centre in the Moscow suburb of Lyubertsy appears to show an election official assisting Mr Putin to secure his landslide victory by stuffing a stash of pre-completed voting slips into a ballot box.

Shortly after the first official places the stack of papers inside, a second official adds more.

In another clip, a group of election officials appear to be counting ballot papers before a woman uses a bunch of balloons in a blatant attempt to block the view of the camera.

A third video, reportedly taken in Dagestan, a man can be seen filling a ballot box with voting slips while a woman stands guard.

Another clip from a separate polling station in the same region appears to show a group of men pushing away election observers while another man stuffs the ballot box with voting slips.

Additional footage shot on a mobile phone appears to show a group of nuns marking their ballot papers while the Mother Superior purportedly checks to ensure they have correctly voted for Mr Putin.

As in the UK, election officials are supposed to guarantee the integrity and fairness of the poll, but this set of videos appear to show blatant cheating.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...imir-putin-fix

Victory in Russia Election Assured, Putin Seeks High Turnout

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/w...-election.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ads-polls.html

8. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Are you fucking retarded? I already posted a thread on the cheating, where the opening of the thread has the article and link to the story. Now, you COULD even go to google and type in "Putin cheating russia election" and have a FIELD DAY of proof for your pleasure, and your pleasure of a mass amount of propaganda lying to then commence!!

Here, I'll help you, this is a link to what I just stated, and many articles. Hell, I'll help even further and link to the first few pages of goodies, for the lazy like yourself. Happy Denials!!

Following fraud-tainted vote, Putin claims crushing victory in Russian presidential election

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...318-story.html

Vladimir Putin secures landslide victory in Russian election

Vladimir Putin cruised to victory in Sunday’s presidential elections in a result that was never in question. His fourth term as president will extend until 2024, making him the first Kremlin leader to serve two decades in power since Josef Stalin.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...vote-exit-poll

Putin claims victory in Russia’s presidential election

MOSCOW – Vladimir Putin cruised to victory Sunday for another six-year presidential term after an election that was long on spectacle and short on suspense.

From the Arctic to the International Space Station, Russia rolled out an elaborate presidential-election-day display designed to show the breadth of Putin’s public support as he extended his tenure for a fourth term to 2024.

Putin’s opponents on Sunday’s ballot included a nationalist, a Communist, and two liberals. But Putin barely campaigned, opposition activist Alexei Navalny was barred from the ballot, and reports of ballot-stuffing and people ordered to vote by their employers rolled in throughout the day.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/03/...-russian-vote/

Russian election 2018: Vladimir Putin set to win again

The Russian President is widely tipped to win the vote with few serious political opponents and accusations from the critics that the system is set up to ensure Mr Putin’s success.

A revealing analysis by The Times reveals some of the methods, including massaging votes, which the Kremlin use to ensure victory under its system of “managed democracy”.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/...7eb7a9d61030d0

Vladimir Putin posts landslide election victory but opponents allege voter pressure

Allegations staff ordered to show evidence of vote

His nearest challenger, Communist Party candidate Pavel Grudinin, got just over 11 per cent, according to exit polls, while nationalist Vladimir Zhirinovsky got about 6 per cent.

Mr Putin's opponents alleged employers with close ties to the state were ordering staff to go and vote so that a low turnout would not tarnish the win, and send back evidence.

Reporters witnessed multiple people in different locations voting in groups, and then taking photos of themselves in front of the ballot boxes on their phones.

Some arrived at polling stations on board privately-hired buses.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-1...voters/9561654

Russian election 2018: CCTV suggests BLATANT rigging as ballot boxes STUFFED with papers

SHOCKING footage from Russian polling stations appears to show officials helping to rig the Russian presidential election by brazenly stuffing ballot boxes in full view of CCTV cameras.

VIDEO PROOF

According to exit polls, Mr Putin has secured a record fourth term as president after securing nearly three-quarters of the vote.

But CCTV footage said to be taken from inside a polling centre in the Moscow suburb of Lyubertsy appears to show an election official assisting Mr Putin to secure his landslide victory by stuffing a stash of pre-completed voting slips into a ballot box.

Shortly after the first official places the stack of papers inside, a second official adds more.

In another clip, a group of election officials appear to be counting ballot papers before a woman uses a bunch of balloons in a blatant attempt to block the view of the camera.

A third video, reportedly taken in Dagestan, a man can be seen filling a ballot box with voting slips while a woman stands guard.

Another clip from a separate polling station in the same region appears to show a group of men pushing away election observers while another man stuffs the ballot box with voting slips.

Additional footage shot on a mobile phone appears to show a group of nuns marking their ballot papers while the Mother Superior purportedly checks to ensure they have correctly voted for Mr Putin.

As in the UK, election officials are supposed to guarantee the integrity and fairness of the poll, but this set of videos appear to show blatant cheating.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...imir-putin-fix

Victory in Russia Election Assured, Putin Seeks High Turnout

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/w...-election.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ads-polls.html
    some nuances are bound to be, this is not to say that stuffing 20, 000, 000 ballots. it's the little things. I thought this was serious.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

some nuances are bound to be, this is not to say that stuffing 20, 000, 000 ballots. it's the little things. I thought this was serious.
    Deny deny deny

The murders, ballot stuffing, blocking ballots, hacking. You scoff, the rest of the world sees what happens and sees the cheating. The rest of the world knows about Russia and their penchant for poisoning and murdering people, and they have recently showed they are still up to par on their way of killing folks.

The serious part you ignore. The seriousness of dead people - you ignore that. A dictator cheating to hold onto rule, and using government money to help terrorism - well you ignore and deny all of that too.

Your denying does very little to exactly nothing. It's simply delusional to yourself. It doesn't change reality - and you sure as shit aren't fooling anyone here - unless of course your goal is to have everyone think you are a delusional propagandist, or an idiot.

1+1 = 2

11. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sir, we have you on film dropping 2,000 votes instead of 1.

Oh, that's no problem, don't worry about me, just a little nuance is all.

Don't worry about us blocking cameras and cheating, it's just a little thing.

Oh, you have an issue with murder, cheating and terrorism? Why, so small an inconsequential.

Your crap doesn't fly here. You have clearly hit a fan, it has turned around and landed all over your face and head. The fact that you can't recognize shit in your face, well, it speaks volumes.

13. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Seriously? You just lost all credibility.

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

40% of the world's population doesn't think so, it's BRICs and SOO countries, we will soon stop paying attention to your screeching

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

40% of the world's population doesn't think so, it's BRICs and SOO countries, we will soon stop paying attention to your screeching
    Link? What 40%? A list of noncombatant KIAs in Syria?

Ummm .... you are the one that's screeching, bubba. The way you're trying to sell Putin you'd think you were Putin himself or a close relative. I told you PAGES and PAGES ago, nobody here cares. Miss the links Jim provided? There is no surprise here. No secret. No one doubted Putin would win. Been watching your government operate since WAY before YOU were born, slick.

You sound like a little kid

18. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Link? What 40%? A list of noncombatant KIAs in Syria?

Ummm .... you are the one that's screeching, bubba. The way you're trying to sell Putin you'd think you were Putin himself or a close relative. I told you PAGES and PAGES ago, nobody here cares. Miss the links Jim provided? There is no surprise here. No secret. No one doubted Putin would win. Been watching your government operate since WAY before YOU were born, slick.

You sound like a little kid
    SCO
    https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A8...82%D0%B2%D0%B0
    The total population of the countries of the SCO is equal to 3 billion 40 million people

BRICS
    https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%91%D0%A0%D0%98%D0%9A%D0%A1
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-19-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Try English. If I run into you on a Russian board, I'll be sure and post in Russian.

21. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Try English. If I run into you on a Russian board, I'll be sure and post in Russian.
    SCO
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member...n_Organisation

BRICS
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

maybe it's even 50% of the world's population

there is very little information in English about these organizations
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 03-19-2018 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

nice translater
    https://translate.yandex.ru