I like how Melania handled this!!

As for North Korea, if they actually met face to face it would be amazing. If they were actually able to work something out, that actually, in reality, for real, got the little bad haircut man to start going the opposite way in his desire for nukes, it would be even more amazing. What could come of it, in addition to peace of course, could potentially change life for NK. It'll be up to them how it all goes I suppose.

--

Parkland Shooting Survivor Kyle Kashuv Describes 'Astonishing' Meeting With President Trump

A 16-year-old survivor of the Parkland school shooting who was at the White House Thursday never expected to step into history.

Kyle Kashuv was in the Oval Office with the president as the groundbreaking decision to meet face-to-face with North Korean Dictator Kim Jong-Un was taking shape.

"It truly was astonishing and amazing," the teenager told Inside Edition.

Kashuv was at America's most famous address to show first lady Melania Trump an app he had created that offers help for students suffering from emotional problems. Mrs. Trump was apparently so impressed that she marched him straight into the Oval Office.

“He took everyone out of the room, sat down with me, took some pictures and talked and brought everyone back in and that was astonishing,” Kashuv recalled.

After meeting with Kashuv and signing an executive order imposing tariffs on steel and aluminum, the president received confirmation that the North Korean dictator wanted the history-making summit.

Trump shocked everyone in the Press Room as he revealed to reporters that a huge announcement was about to be made.

“I ran right into the president and was there with him and the vice president. He was almost giddy about this. Ecstatic about this news,” ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jonathan Karl said.

Kashuv, who is ranked No. 4 in his class at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, had just returned to his hotel when the news broke.

“I actually laughed because he pulled off the art of the deal," Kashuv told Inside Edition. "He pulled it off."

Like the rest of America, Kashuv is hearing those dramatic 911 calls from the Parkland, Fla., high school that were released Thursday.

In one, a concerned caller is heard saying, "My fiancé's little sister just texted me and said, 'There's someone in here shooting guns, he's upstairs, I’m scared.' I told her to stay safe and hide."

Rest - https://www.insideedition.com/parkla...nt-trump-41391

The Art of the Deal Meets North Korea

The Trump-Kim meeting could end-up being nothing or be the beginning of everything.
President Trump surprised the world by agreeing to meet with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

Trump realizes that his three predecessors tried and failed to change the trajectory towards a nuclear North Korea. He also realizes that Iran and Islamic terrorists will be the primary beneficiaries of a nuclear North Korea.

Destabilization of the Korean Peninsula, the Pacific Rim, the Middle East, and potentially the rest of the world is totally unacceptable. Something new and different had to be tried, short of an apocalyptic war. Trump’s “saber rattling” is part of his bare knuckled approach to business — intimidate then negotiate.

Trump could suggest Kim Jong Un be inspired by Chinese Premier Deng Xiaoping.

Modern China’s economic revolution happened because Deng launched “Gaige Kaitang” (Reforms and Openness). He broke away from the stagnating allegiance to Mao’s teachings in order to create his own form of market capitalism.

Deng’s first step, in August 1980, was establishing Special Economic Zones (SEZs) that allowed western market and management methods to enter China. The zones ignited the economic engines, and foreign partnering, that propel China’s economy to this day.

Trump, along with China and South Korea, could offer to facilitate co-prosperity in exchange for Kim totally dismantling research and development of nuclear weapons and missiles.

Rest - https://www.newsmax.com/scotfaulkner.../12/id/848199/