Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

Hillary Clinton’s trip to India is evoking memories from her failed 2016 bid for president, as the Democrat makes headlines for blaming racism and misogyny for her loss while taking stumbles in front of the cameras.
    During her appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.
    “We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Clinton had been asked why about 52 percent of white women voted for Trump, despite the “Access Hollywood” tape showing him using vulgar language in the days before the election.
    Interviewed on stage by India Today editor-in-chief Aroon Purie, Clinton accused Trump of running a “backwards” campaign that appealed to racists and misogynists.
    "I won the places that represent two-thirds of America's gross domestic product,” Clinton said. “So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, 'Make America Great Again,' was looking backwards."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-trump.html

Just when you think it doesn't get dumber. She's got a freakin' excuse for EVERYTHING.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

She's the gift that keeps on giving. Just like her deplorables comment rallied the nation to Trump's side during the election, labeling all the women who voted for Trump as weak minded handmaids should be helpful this coming November.

4. Thanks Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-trump.html

Just when you think it doesn't get dumber. She's got a freakin' excuse for EVERYTHING.
    Damn that worthless Hag sure has an ego!

It is everyone's fault but her own!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

she the lost to Trump because he built the rhetoric on Russophobia, her political scientists screwed up
    if not for her Russophobia she would have won

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    she the lost to Trump because he built the rhetoric on Russophobia, her political scientists screwed up
    That made no sense at all. First you say one thing, then something else.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks Gunny, OAK thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

There is no "phobia" just like there is no such thing as homophobia. Russia doesn't scare us. Some NITWITS like Hillary would want your to believe Russia changed the election and are scary folks and we need to be careful. I say EFF any wrongdoings by Russia and those who engage in such things. Russia simply doesn't scare me, not since, well a long time ago!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    There is no "phobia" just like there is no such thing as homophobia. Russia doesn't scare us. Some NITWITS like Hillary would want your to believe Russia changed the election and are scary folks and we need to be careful. I say EFF any wrongdoings by Russia and those who engage in such things. Russia simply doesn't scare me, not since, well a long time ago!
    in her pre-election debates, she only talked about Russia(about what Putin is bad about), and the whole of Russia was watching.
    you have constantly who the whom the accuses

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

in her pre-election debates, she only talked about Russia(about what Putin is bad about), and the whole of Russia was watching.
    Yes, she tried to use it as a scare tactic to her fellow liberal democrat voters. And yeah, it worked on a lot of people! But truth be told, the majority of those folks were going to vote Hillary no matter what anyway. Just as the hardcore Trump supporters would likely have supported him no matter what.

But don't think for a second that Hillary and/or others talking dangerously to get votes - somehow equates to reality and makes it so.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Russiaphobia? The same Hillary Clinton that never met a ruble she didn't like? The Hillary Clinton that sold Russia uranium?

You get dumber by the day.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

14. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, FakeNewsSux liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Hillary Clinton lost because she's Hillary Clinton. Not even Russia can top her act at being a liar, thief, arrogant and thinking she's above the law.

Nobody gives a shit about YOU. Russia wasn't even a topic prior to the election. It was after the election and the Dems lost that the witch hunt began. You're in second place there, too. The Dems hate Trump more than Russia.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-19-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hillary Clinton lost because she's Hillary Clinton. Not even Russia can top her act at being a liar, thief, arrogant and thinking she's above the law.

Nobody gives a shit about YOU. Russia wasn't even a topic prior to the election. It was after the election and the Dems lost that the witch hunt began. You're in second place there, too. The Dems hate Trump more than Russia.
    Russia loves trump, all Russia worried about him, and very glad that he became President

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Russia loves trump, all Russia worried about him, and very glad that he became President
    You suck at propaganda. Just sayin'

18. Thanks FakeNewsSux thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The Odor of Troll is very strong in this one!

A Deplorable!

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I once again say that all Russia followed the elections in the United States, and wanted trump to become President. it seems wild to you, but it is. your media will never show it, because the whole top of the government was for Hillary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I once again say that all Russia followed the elections in the United States, and wanted trump to become President. it seems wild to you, but it is. your media will never show it, because the whole top of the government was for Hillary.
    Y'all do a lot of that ... following the United States. Really unbecoming.

Why are you turning a thread about Hillary Clinton into another one of your threads about your little country? If the topic is above your skill level, you are not required to post just because the thread is there. You already have a couple of threads going trying to sell your country ( salesmanship is not your bag either).

Try to confine yourself to wrecking one little area at a time. Some people hate Hillary more than they do Russia and would like a shot at her too. If you cannot, I CAN do it for you.

I appreciate your cooperation.

23. Thanks jimnyc, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post