Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Hillary Clinton’s Recent Trip To India Cost Taxpayers Thousands Of Dollars

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 10:57 AM PT — Mon. March 19, 2018

Hillary Clinton’s recent trip to India reportedly cost taxpayers thousands of dollars.
    According to a recent report, the State Department awarded two contracts worth more than
    $22,000 for Secret Service detail to accompany Clinton on her trip.

In addition, two other contracts totaling nearly $45,000 were awarded by the American Consulate in Mumbai for hotel reservations for Clinton’s Secret Service agents..
    Hillary’s trip drew national attention after she fractured her arm when she slipped in the bathtub of the five star Indian resort she stayed in last Wednesday.
    She also received backlash over comments she made about married white women.
    http://www.oann.com/hillary-clintons...ds-of-dollars/

Karma's a bitch. Hillary dis's married white women and someone threw a bar of soap in the sow's shower and breaks her arm.

Seriously, we're paying for this excuse machine's manure spreading? That's a big NO in my book. She can pay for her secret service detail's accommodations or no trip. Talk about where we can trim back on expenditures.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.oann.com/hillary-clintons...ds-of-dollars/

Karma's a bitch. Hillary dis's married white women and someone threw a bar of soap in the sow's shower and breaks her arm.

Seriously, we're paying for this excuse machine's manure spreading? That's a big NO in my book. She can pay for her secret service detail's accommodations or no trip. Talk about where we can trim back on expenditures.
    Got lots of money in that sham "Clinton Foundation".
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    Got lots of money in that sham "Clinton Foundation".
    Yeah, but this is OUR tax dollars paying for her Secret Service Detail's travel, room and board.

They need to hurry up and slap her behind bars. Then she can visit the Prison chapel with her secret service detail.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes Elessar liked this post