OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:29 AM PT — Tues. March 20, 2018

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is calling on the U.S. to help it’s offensive in Afrin against Syrian Kurdish militia.
Erdogan spoke out critically of Washington Tuesday, saying the U.S. is a NATO ally and must stand with Turkey on the issue.
He also accused the U.S. of sending weapons and ammunition to help Kurdish fighters.
This comes just a day after the U.S. State Department said it was concerned over reports that Kurdish civilians were being threatened to leave the Syrian city.
Although Turkey recently captured Afrin, Erdogan claims Operation Olive Branch will continue.
“Our security forces and Free Syrian Army member brethren will continue their operations for a while longer,” said the Turkish president. “The clearing of the area must continue because we don’t want it to lead to worrying developments.”
If Turkish pro-government forces advance, they could come into contact with U.S. troops stationed in region.
http://www.oann.com/turkey-calls-on-...ive-continues/

Screw this self-important little Turk. We're not bound to do jack shit. Or maybe we can be bound to do something like NATO did in Crimea?

And yes, idiot, we armed Kurds. Duh. ISIS is the enemy, not the Kurds, moron. Turkey's little hate-on against the Kurds has turned destroying ISIS into a sideshow.

Now, "WAS IT ME" ... I'd pull the US troops and Kurdish rebels helping us back to the Iraq border and stop in place and send Erdogan the

Good thing he opened his big mouth. I thought for a minute the US HAD a chance to just quietly leave. I'd tell him to f*ck himself.