Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Turkey Calls On U.S. For Support As Afrin Offensive Continues

OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 12:29 AM PT — Tues. March 20, 2018

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is calling on the U.S. to help it’s offensive in Afrin against Syrian Kurdish militia.
    Erdogan spoke out critically of Washington Tuesday, saying the U.S. is a NATO ally and must stand with Turkey on the issue.
    He also accused the U.S. of sending weapons and ammunition to help Kurdish fighters.
    This comes just a day after the U.S. State Department said it was concerned over reports that Kurdish civilians were being threatened to leave the Syrian city.
    Although Turkey recently captured Afrin, Erdogan claims Operation Olive Branch will continue.
    “Our security forces and Free Syrian Army member brethren will continue their operations for a while longer,” said the Turkish president. “The clearing of the area must continue because we don’t want it to lead to worrying developments.”
    If Turkish pro-government forces advance, they could come into contact with U.S. troops stationed in region.
    http://www.oann.com/turkey-calls-on-...ive-continues/

Screw this self-important little Turk. We're not bound to do jack shit. Or maybe we can be bound to do something like NATO did in Crimea?

And yes, idiot, we armed Kurds. Duh. ISIS is the enemy, not the Kurds, moron. Turkey's little hate-on against the Kurds has turned destroying ISIS into a sideshow.

Now, "WAS IT ME" ... I'd pull the US troops and Kurdish rebels helping us back to the Iraq border and stop in place and send Erdogan the

Good thing he opened his big mouth. I thought for a minute the US HAD a chance to just quietly leave. I'd tell him to f*ck himself.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

@Drummond You are always saying how arrogant Russians are. Meet their masters. Turks are by FAR head and shoulders above in the arrogance department. Gorgeous George had nothing on them.

First this arrogant fool demands the US help his genocidal plan but tries to use NATO to force the US to do so. When You Brits kicked the Ottoman's asses in WWI you left them the same as you did Germany ... unbeaten. Should have stomped their arrogant asses then and put them in their place. They actually DO believe they are somebody to be reckoned with.

Best scenario EVER: Turkey and Iran go to war and kill each other off. Both are stupid leftovers from the Persian Empire. They freakin smell bad too.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Trump has TURKEY by the Short Hairs now.

President Trump also has a great memory. Anyone else remember how Turkey...not too long ago, was calling U.S. and TRUMP bad names???

How's it feel ERDOGAN??? You may be a member of NATO....in name only, just like John McCain in many ways. So...this is how it works. "What goes around, comes around...heh???"

Trump's first war? Turkey declares a military frontline against America ...
    https://www.haaretz.com › Opinion
    Jan 23, 2018 - The U.S.-Turkish relationship had endured for over 70 years. But now Turkey wants to muscle the Americans out the Middle East. On a bogus pretext and backed by Russia, Turkey has launched an incursion into Syria – and a proxy war against the U.S..

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/trum...rica-1.5750503
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

5. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    President Trump also has a great memory. Anyone else remember how Turkey...not too long ago, was calling U.S. and TRUMP bad names???

How's it feel ERDOGAN??? You may be a member of NATO....in name only, just like John McCain in many ways. So...this is how it works. "What goes around, comes around...heh???"

Trump's first war? Turkey declares a military frontline against America ...
    https://www.haaretz.com › Opinion
    Jan 23, 2018 - The U.S.-Turkish relationship had endured for over 70 years. But now Turkey wants to muscle the Americans out the Middle East. On a bogus pretext and backed by Russia, Turkey has launched an incursion into Syria – and a proxy war against the U.S..

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/trum...rica-1.5750503
    They did more than that. They named the street outside the US Embassy in Ankara after Operation Olive Branch as a direct snub at us. This is no shit, AT .. they think they are better than us and can beat us. In a conventional war. They treated us like shit (mostly behind our backs) when we lived there.

That place has needed a bitch-slap from Hell for a couple of centuries. They DO think like Russians. All they understand is force. I'd be more than willing to cut loose with some on their asses.

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Turkey only likes Nato when it helps them

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    They did more than that. They named the street outside the US Embassy in Ankara after Operation Olive Branch as a direct snub at us. This is no shit, AT .. they think they are better than us and can beat us. In a conventional war. They treated us like shit (mostly behind our backs) when we lived there.

That place has needed a bitch-slap from Hell for a couple of centuries. They DO think like Russians. All they understand is force. I'd be more than willing to cut loose with some on their asses.
    Totally agree with you Gunny. I was in ISMEIR in 1986, or 87. Got to see the real, low down parts of Turkey. There was an AMERICAN AIR FORCE BASE near there, and the Air Force guys we talked to, said they hated th duty, and all the crazy restrictions.
    We were told...If we drop our money on the ground by accident (It had ATTATURK on it), we weren't allowed to Step on the paper money if the wind got it. That would be DISRESPECTFUL.

As the Old Comedian once said: WC FIELDS...."I spent a Month in Turkey...One Night!"
    He said that about Philadelphia.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

9. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Totally agree with you Gunny. I was in ISMEIR in 1986, or 87. Got to see the real, low down parts of Turkey. There was an AMERICAN AIR FORCE BASE near there, and the Air Force guys we talked to, said they hated th duty, and all the crazy restrictions.
    We were told...If we drop our money on the ground by accident (It had ATTATURK on it), we weren't allowed to Step on the paper money if the wind got it. That would be DISRESPECTFUL.

As the Old Comedian once said: WC FIELDS...."I spent a Month in Turkey...One Night!"
    He said that about Philadelphia.
    Oh Hell yeah. Attaturk is their freakin' God. A typical Assyrian, Nationalist from Hell. His only accomplishment was he DID heep Turkey from turning into a Muslim state like the rest of these goofs, but he created a monster in the arrogance he infused in those people. And he was as ruthless and bloodthirsty as it got. The Russians and Germans wouldn't even screw with the idiot. controlling the Sea of Marmara, the Bosporous and the Dardenalles Strait didn't hirt. Was the only way to get from the Med to the Black Sea by ship. Still is.

Oddly enough, for a typical backstabbing Turk who "didn't take sides and remained neutral during WWII", the USAF installation we were on in Karamursel was a former Luftwaffe base.

Nothing is going to stop Erdogan but a kick in the ass. And HE is the one pushing it. I hope he pisses Trump off. That would make my freakin DECADE.

11. Thanks aboutime, Drummond thanked this post