Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Default I Love Studying Fiction, Why Can't I Write Fiction?

    As long as what you want to write remains to be in your head, you have not written anything. LINK REMOVED BY GUNNY

    Advertise on your own time. We don't speak Russian anyway.

    Do it again it'll be your last time.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-21-2018 at 11:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    At your Six
    Posts
    8,553
    Thanks (Given)
    19308
    Thanks (Received)
    8388
    Likes (Given)
    1625
    Likes (Received)
    407
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7194436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oortutter8 View Post
    As long as what you want to write remains to be in your head, you have not written anything. LINK REMOVED BY GUNNY. SEE PREVIOUS POST



    Last edited by Gunny; 03-21-2018 at 11:17 PM.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,988
    Thanks (Given)
    6500
    Thanks (Received)
    10862
    Likes (Given)
    114
    Likes (Received)
    835
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475127

    Default You can....

    If this is serious. YOU can write whatever you want. YOU are the only one saying "CAN'T".

    If you have one thought a day. You are capable of writing it down, or typing it.

    In order to have WRITERS BLOCK....you have to start writing.

    With all that is happening around us every day, 24/7. If you have any kind of Imagination. YOU CAN WRITE.

    First... YOU HAVE TO START. The rest is easy.
    They called me Tombstone on my last ship.


    Now, I'm your Huckleberry.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    At your Six
    Posts
    8,553
    Thanks (Given)
    19308
    Thanks (Received)
    8388
    Likes (Given)
    1625
    Likes (Received)
    407
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7194436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    If this is serious. YOU can write whatever you want. YOU are the only one saying "CAN'T".

    If you have one thought a day. You are capable of writing it down, or typing it.

    In order to have WRITERS BLOCK....you have to start writing.

    With all that is happening around us every day, 24/7. If you have any kind of Imagination. YOU CAN WRITE.

    First... YOU HAVE TO START. The rest is easy.
    Open and Read his Link ....Then Translate it...nothing to do with his question...spam

    LINK REMOVED BY GUNNY -- SPAM
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-21-2018 at 11:18 PM.



  5. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,988
    Thanks (Given)
    6500
    Thanks (Received)
    10862
    Likes (Given)
    114
    Likes (Received)
    835
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475127

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Open and Read his Link ....Then Translate it...nothing to do with his question...spam


    Thanks. I never open foreign links to anything. SPAM is the least problem. They imbed viruses, trojans, and worms that are triggered to wipe out hard drives, and lock things up.
    Has he been BANNED here??
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-21-2018 at 11:19 PM.
    They called me Tombstone on my last ship.


    Now, I'm your Huckleberry.

  7. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,863
    Thanks (Given)
    4540
    Thanks (Received)
    5294
    Likes (Given)
    208
    Likes (Received)
    751
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15293189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Thanks. I never open foreign links to anything. SPAM is the least problem. They imbed viruses, trojans, and worms that are triggered to wipe out hard drives, and lock things up.
    Has he been BANNED here??
    Trojans?

  9. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    30,954
    Thanks (Given)
    16286
    Thanks (Received)
    16807
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    1860
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Trojans?
    If he want tips on writing fiction he can always get with Popakarlo
    GET OFF MY LAWN

  11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
  12. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    At your Six
    Posts
    8,553
    Thanks (Given)
    19308
    Thanks (Received)
    8388
    Likes (Given)
    1625
    Likes (Received)
    407
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7194436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Trojans?

    I have Protection....





  13. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21,988
    Thanks (Given)
    6500
    Thanks (Received)
    10862
    Likes (Given)
    114
    Likes (Received)
    835
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21475127

    Default Hiding under the bushes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Trojans?


    Yeah.... Not the Condom type.



    Hidden command files that control your PC when you type a certain letter, or perform a command like....SHIFT, or CAPS LOCK.
    Last edited by aboutime; 03-22-2018 at 05:39 PM.
    They called me Tombstone on my last ship.


    Now, I'm your Huckleberry.

  14. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
  15. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    At your Six
    Posts
    8,553
    Thanks (Given)
    19308
    Thanks (Received)
    8388
    Likes (Given)
    1625
    Likes (Received)
    407
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7194436

    Default

    "We don't speak Russian anyway."







Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •