Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default So, the kitty likes the puppy!

Finally, Nero has someone to play with!!

They're a tad rough with one another, or more so that the Husky is a tad rough with him. She's learning, and Nero ain't afraid! He hisses or whines, then runs and goes higher. Then waits. Then beats her head like a drum and runs so she will chase him. Then he goes into his tunnel, back and forth a few hundred times!

A few times where the wife thinks Nikoh is going to eat her baby, but certainly not the case, you have to allow them time to play and adjust. Nero hisses as a way of communication. Nero also nibbled on her ear, as a way of communication! Watch how a cat plays with it's siblings and friends. Watch how a husky plays with its siblings and friends. That's how they're going to try and play with one another!

Now, of course I am training, and stopping at the first hint of harm, or aggression, but there truly hasn't barely been any. A puppy just wants to play, but she's a growing pup! Nero also just wants to play, but bites and hits as a way of playing! So I need to train him too, and make sure their friendship stays or blossoms!

And after they were done playing, Nero said he kinda likes the new digs in the living room! Of course after I found him and took this picture, I removed him, as that's Nikoh's home and safe space.

The photo sucks, but was just to give a glance of his antics, and not being afraid.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Auntie Abbey says, no one had better hurt Nero!
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

4. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

This really SUCKS. I S-O-O-O want to screw with Jim but the puppy's innocent and Jimbob's not its fault
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This really SUCKS. I S-O-O-O want to screw with Jim but the puppy's innocent and Jimbob's not its fault
    You can mess with me and make fun of me ALL you want, I'm too happy to let it bug me. The ONLY time I've felt any anger/anxiety since back from Alaska, was just one time in my truck driving, and she wasn't with me. I truly think the dogs change you as a person, and even more so if properly trained. That's why the ESA dog from my doctor.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Auntie Abbey says, no one had better hurt Nero!
    And still at every opportunity, Nero is back in her crate. Gotta stop that of course, but shows you that this isn't instilling fear in him, and he ain't afraid of no dang puppy!

9. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post