Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Who ties your shoes for you?
    Oh, probably wears strap-ons!
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

2. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

There are several threads I could post this to ... this one will do as well as any of the others.

Yulia Skripal ... the daughter caught up in the Russian assassination attempt with a chemical weapon in Salisbury, UK, a month ago ... has recovered sufficiently to leave hospital. She was discharged today ... although she'll apparently need follow-up treatment at some time.

Get this, though. The Russian Embassy reacted to that news with a tweet (perhaps Donald's own tweetings have caught on, in the Kremlin ?). Their tweet said this (an exact quote):

WE CONGRATULATE YULIA SKRIPAL ON HER RECOVERY. YET WE NEED URGENT PROOF THAT WHAT IS BEING DONE TO HER IS IS DONE ON HER OWN FREE WILL
    This was a BBC News item this lunchtime ... the tweet was shown, on screen, exactly as it had been posted.

I suppose that this message is open to some measure of precise interpretation (?). I can't help but wonder if the Almighty Russian State is expecting Yulia to think, though, that because they evidently want her dead, it should be 'her own free will' that she obeys their wish, and refuses anything that'll fight the poison she was exposed to !!!!!!!

Russia's sheer arrogance is truly breathtaking, regardless, that they seek to undermine what we have done to help her recover. Well, isn't it ??
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

It's an intimidation tactic aimed at her. "We will find you" is the message. Guess we'll see what happens.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

It's an intimidation tactic aimed at her. "We will find you" is the message. Guess we'll see what happens.
    Yes. Speculation in our media is that the Skripals may be offered new identities and a new life over in the US. So this'll make it eventually your own country's headache.

I can't help but wonder what your country would've done, had an equivalent of the Salisbury attack happened over there, instead .. in Baltimore, say ? I'm actually wondering if the Russians might be tempted to try again. It's been a feature of their behaviour that they've done their best to arrange access to them both - something the UK, very understandably, has refused them. In fact, we're now told that the Skripals have been 'removed to a secure location'.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Yes. Speculation in our media is that the Skripals may be offered new identities and a new life over in the US. So this'll make it eventually your own country's headache.

I can't help but wonder what your country would've done, had an equivalent of the Salisbury attack happened over there, instead .. in Baltimore, say ? I'm actually wondering if the Russians might be tempted to try again. It's been a feature of their behaviour that they've done their best to arrange access to them both - something the UK, very understandably, has refused them. In fact, we're now told that the Skripals have been 'removed to a secure location'.
    Probably the same thing the UK has done. Gone public to the international community and international authorities and let them deal with it.

Any direct confrontation between the US and Russia threatens escalation and/or nuclear war. So far, cooler heads have prevailed and they have an approved back door manner of confronting one another directly without confronting one another directly. We'll see how long that lasts given Putin's belligerence as of late.

The US may have more places for the Skripal's to hide, but we also have a lot more Russians with more freedoms to find them so I don't know that is a great idea. It's what I'd sell, while probably hiding them in Canada.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

9. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Probably the same thing the UK has done. Gone public to the international community and international authorities and let them deal with it.

Any direct confrontation between the US and Russia threatens escalation and/or nuclear war. So far, cooler heads have prevailed and they have an approved back door manner of confronting one another directly without confronting one another directly. We'll see how long that lasts given Putin's belligerence as of late.

The US may have more places for the Skripal's to hide, but we also have a lot more Russians with more freedoms to find them so I don't know that is a great idea. It's what I'd sell, while probably hiding them in Canada.
    Current 'news' about their future could be diversionary, anyway. Who knows ... they might well end up in Canada. Or even .. Gibraltar .. ?

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Current 'news' about their future could be diversionary, anyway. Who knows ... they might well end up in Canada. Or even .. Gibraltar .. ?
    You need to move to America, brother, but stay away from parts of California and New York City.

13. Thanks Gunny, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default ATTENTION: Papokarlo.. Found your photo next to a Dumpster...

And....your Daddy....Putin...

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

15. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

'Just in' ... the OPCW's findings on the nerve agent used in Salisbury, UK ...

https://news.sky.com/story/chemical-...ripal-11327382

Independent chemical weapons scientists have confirmed that "high purity" novichok was used in the attempted murder of former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia.

Tests carried out by experts from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) showed the nerve agent was found in environmental samples collected in Salisbury.

Blood tests also revealed that the chemical was found in blood samples taken from the Skripals and Detective Sergeant Nick Bailey, the police officer who first attended the scene.

The report from the OPCW says the chemical was "high purity" with a complete absence of contaminants.

Foreign secretary Boris Johnson called the results "conclusive".

"There can be no doubt what was used and there remains no alternative explanation about who was responsible - only Russia has the means, motive and record," he said.

The tests were carried out by four independent laboratories affiliated with OPCW and samples were transported under a "full chain of custody", the report said.

It did not name novichok directly but said: "The results of the analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of environmental and biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team confirms the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people."

Tests by military experts at the Porton Down laboratories in Wiltshire found that novichok, one of a group of deadly chemical compounds developed by the Soviet government in the 1970s and 1980s, was responsible for the poisoning.
    @Papokarlo .... your comments ... ? Would you now care to change your tune ?? Considering that Novichok was ONLY ever produced in Russia, its stocks supposedly 'destroyed' many years ago ... yet, today, the OPCW has released a report on their analysis of a NONEXISTING material ... !!

If produced by someone else ... how would that 'alternative production facility' manage production of it to such high standards of purity .. AND .. even have the knowledge to produce it, in the first place ??

No, Papokarlo, this stinks. You know Russia is responsible. We all do. The OPCW gives us telling evidence of this. Now, it's for Russia to come clean, and drop its disgusting belligerence.
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-12-2018 at 07:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

@Papokarlo .... your comments ... ? Would you now care to change your tune ?? Considering that Novichok was ONLY ever produced in Russia, its stocks supposedly 'destroyed' many years ago ... yet, today, the OPCW has released a report on their analysis of a NONEXISTING material ... !!

If produced by someone else ... how would that 'alternative production facility' manage production of it to such high standards of purity .. AND .. even have the knowledge to produce it, in the first place ??

No, Papokarlo, this stinks. You know Russia is responsible. We all do. The OPCW gives us telling evidence of this. Now, it's for Russia to come clean, and drop its disgusting belligerence.

I'm tired of answering.
    I'm getting tired

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default YOU CERTAINLY ARE....Tired...like....

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    I'm tired of answering.
    I'm getting tired
    We agree with you, and you coming here is as tired as a pile of STEAMING SHEIT, DUNG, POOP, or PUTIN...Your choice.

The steam is coming from the Intelligence you use to Troll your Propaganda.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

19. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm tired of answering.
    I'm getting tired
    So you keep repeating over and over "no proof, no proof" and then run like a little girl when confronted with evidence that would require you to use your brains.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

I'm tired of answering.
    I'm getting tired
    Try being tired of spreading Kremlin-friendly disinformation. Try, instead, the far more refreshing stance of being DISGUSTED at powers who think they've a so-called 'right' to attack civilians with military-grade chemical weapons !

Try understanding that those who fight such actions, and the powers responsible for them, do so with absolute reputability, with justice and decency fully on their side.

Try it. Go on. You can do it, if you really try.

... no ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-16-2018 at 06:45 PM.