Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default "White men with guns"

I'm tired of this old and inaccurate claim. I don't even know if this picture is real or not, but either way it needs addressing. This claim is made many a time. That's because the liberal media likes to force their agenda in a certain direction.

Think I'm making it up? Then show me how often Chicago and the gun regulations they have in place, compared to the amount of murders there - where is the nightly discussion about this problem that is larger than ANY other area in America and accounts for so many deaths? WHY are all of these people dying in Chicago ignored? WHY is the result of the tough gun regulations in Chicago so ever rarely discussed?

Now, it would be retarded for the left to try and ban and seize regular handguns. But do they even realize that regular old handguns are so much more responsible for murders? The comparison, or the difference, is huge. But there is no interest in stopping that.

The actual "assault rifles" out there is already at a minimum, and nearly impossible to attain one. WHAT do they think is going to be accomplished by banning them? Oh, you say they are ignorant and don't understand all these differences? I hear ya!!

--

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks darin, Gunny, Black Diamond, Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Only to criminals.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The only thing that I can muster in response to that picture is... leftists are full of shit.

6. Thanks darin, Elessar, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I'm tired of this old and inaccurate claim. I don't even know if this picture is real or not, but either way it needs addressing. This claim is made many a time. That's because the liberal media likes to force their agenda in a certain direction.

Think I'm making it up? Then show me how often Chicago and the gun regulations they have in place, compared to the amount of murders there - where is the nightly discussion about this problem that is larger than ANY other area in America and accounts for so many deaths? WHY are all of these people dying in Chicago ignored? WHY is the result of the tough gun regulations in Chicago so ever rarely discussed?

Now, it would be retarded for the left to try and ban and seize regular handguns. But do they even realize that regular old handguns are so much more responsible for murders? The comparison, or the difference, is huge. But there is no interest in stopping that.

The actual "assault rifles" out there is already at a minimum, and nearly impossible to attain one. WHAT do they think is going to be accomplished by banning them? Oh, you say they are ignorant and don't understand all these differences? I hear ya!!

--
    It boils down to denial.
    Inner city blacks blame whites, yet is their own street punks they failed to raise into solid
    citizens that are killing each other.

Blame the white guy, ignore the black punk with an illegally possessed handgun that kills
    another equally illegal handgun possessor.

Par for the course in inner cities.

Obama is to blame. He represented this district on both the State and National Senates.
    What did he do to curb this DAILY violence? Nothing is the answer.

Hag Maxine Walters....What has she done to curb violence in her supposed Congressional District?
    NOTHING is the answer. What has she done with her net worth to benefit Compton? NOTHING!
    https://www.opensecrets.org/personal...?cid=N00006690
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

8. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

--

@jimnyc, I have said it before and will say it again:

None of the 'gun-grabbers' know the difference between a Fully Automatic firearm. and a Semi automatic.
    They breed on sensation and maintain ignorance, being led by the nose, following some idiot declarer
    that has no weapons sense or experience at all.
    I have lost my mind. If found, please give it a snack and return it?

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of others"...John Wayne in "The Shootist"

A Deplorable!

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Common...what else do the Leftist...Illegal Parasites..and black radical "yes we can" racists have to run with? Its the Norm for these dangerous low-info Fools...