Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Papo...excuse me if I step for a second....I noticed something in your comment above...I believe In Santa Clause as well a many other Americans...not so much as a physical entity but more of a spiritual power/ belief for >>good<<

...Thing is one must believe for it to work....and it has worked for me and many... many others...many times in this life. *It is simply just amazing how it works.... Just my 2 cents...carry on.....
    we began to believe about 20-30 years ago in all these investigations, starting in Afghanistan. do you know what indirect evidence is? now we hear only their, and sometimes quite not hear. this is so is called in Russia-Fed people breakfasts

she ate the buckwheat porridge of ahabha, this porridge was sent to her by mail, are you in your mind? the daughter of a secret agent gets the packages in the mail? do you really believe that, like Santa Claus? nothing personal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

believe me, we're going to see some crazy ideas about the Skripal's case.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    believe me, we're going to see some crazy ideas about the Skripal's case.
    Yes, I thought as much. I suspected it, Papokarlo, and I'm pleased that you had the foresight and decency to forewarn us (I 'thanked' your posting to reflect that). Indeed ... I'm sure that in the coming days, the Kremlin will get incredibly inventive about them.

ANYTHING to avoid culpability for their actions, eh !!

I, er'm, 'look forward' (??) to listing the lunatic alternative ideas your Kremlin buddies will dream up in the near future.

Putin's sheer arrogance, and lack of conscience, will - I'm sure - never see him admitting to wrongdoing. He'd rather become President of the Flat Earth Society than do THAT .....
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-03-2018 at 08:08 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

we began to believe about 20-30 years ago in all these investigations, starting in Afghanistan. do you know what indirect evidence is? now we hear only their, and sometimes quite not hear. this is so is called in Russia-Fed people breakfasts

she ate the buckwheat porridge of ahabha, this porridge was sent to her by mail, are you in your mind? the daughter of a secret agent gets the packages in the mail? do you really believe that, like Santa Claus? nothing personal.
    True, The "anybody could have done it" one comes first to mind.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

ahahaha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Papacommie, don't you get tired of attempting to spread your propaganda, even when no one believes a single word you post?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Kathianne, Drummond, Gunny, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Papacommie, don't you get tired of attempting to spread your propaganda, even when no one believes a single word you post?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

10. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    He's like a solo commie on a mission to try and either to get us to believe the crap he spews about Russia, or to believe the crap he spews about the US. He doesn't believe in facts, he only believes in the almighty "show me proof", even when you deliver enough proof to stuff his belly and make him an 800lb commie!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Likes Kathianne, Drummond, Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

you have no idea what I'm talking about, this video of 30 American news channels saying the same thing, it's a manual?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

the dic ta tor ship of the media

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

you have no idea what I'm talking about, this video of 30 American news channels saying the same thing, it's a manual?
    I don't click on any of your garbage, I am more than capable of keeping up with news about my own country, bad or good, liberal or conservative sources, American or foreign sources. But not commie propaganda sources.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I don't click on any of your garbage, I am more than capable of keeping up with news about my own country, bad or good, liberal or conservative sources, American or foreign sources. But not commie propaganda sources.
    before you speak you need to see, at you always so - you draw conclusions without checking. that is the essence of your Nations

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Maybe the reality of this escapes you. But, frequently, news items broadcast by various news outlets come from a single source. If the text is itself newsworthy, why wouldn't it be rebroadcast ?

Perhaps you're used to greater 'variety', as other channels add propagandist spin to a news item ? Could that be it ?

On the subject of the OPCW's findings ... I must admit to becoming just a little frustrated. I'd 'hoped' for a clear-cut statement by now, making everything clear. Instead ... we have Russia jumping in, timing just about impeccable, to try & muddy the waters. Seems they now want a hand in investigations !! Yeah .. granting a perpetrator of a crime joint access in solving it, is indeed 'perverse', as UK authorities say.

I offer this. A statement from the OPCW, dated today, carried by a British Government website ... it's somewhat damning ... clearly, OPCW have a bead on what they're dealing with, from Russia ....

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/s...sbury-incident

Statement from the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons on the Salisbury attack: 4 April 2018

Thank you Mr Chair -

The UK supports the statement made by Bulgaria on behalf of the European Union. This Council has been summoned by Russia today, on an anniversary that marks a sombre moment in the history of chemical disarmament.

This meeting, about the United Kingdom, has been called today by the Russian Federation at very short notice. We were unsighted as to Russia’s intentions behind today’s session. They have not sought to discuss this at all with us in advance. They have not sought to engage us on the agenda or the timing. Indeed our Permanent Representative is unable to attend today as he is overseas.

Perhaps Russia have pressed ahead with the meeting today to make a rather political point. Exactly one year ago, between the hours of 6:30 and 7am, more than 100 people were killed and hundreds more injured in a horrific nerve agent attack in the town of Khan Sheikhoun in Syria. It should be deeply upsetting to all of us here to know that not only are chemical weapons attacks in Syria continuing but, exactly one month ago today, nerve agent was also used here in Europe.

There are unfortunate parallels between the way Russia treated the OPCW and international mechanisms in the wake of chemical weapons use in Syria and the approach it is taking to the OPCW today. In 2016, the Joint Investigative Mechanism, a body unanimously set up by the UN Security Council, found that Syria had conducted 3 chlorine attacks and Daesh an attack using sulphur mustard. In response, Russia used its veto to prevent the UN Security Council from taking action. The OPCW was able to pass a Decision, but this was in spite of fierce Russian opposition. At the end of 2016, the JIM was renewed unanimously. Yet Russia then sought to close the JIM down after its thorough, scientific investigation found that Syria was responsible for the horrific Khan Sheikhoun attack. The Security Council has not been able to respond to those findings because of Russian obstruction. And then Russia closed the JIM down.

It seems clear that Russia will never accept the legitimacy of any investigation into chemical weapons use unless it comes up with an answer Russia likes. Why else would Russia have refused to renew the JIM’s mandate? Why else would Russia not bother to wait a week or two until the OPCW had completed its technical assistance to the UK and produced its report before calling this meeting?

During the last session of the OPCW Executive Council, our Permanent Representative promised to update this Council on the progress of our investigation into the reckless use of a military grade nerve agent. He made two statements at that session, and circulated our Prime Minister’s letter to the OPCW Director General. On 16 March we circulated Ambassador Wilson’s letter to the Director General, in which he requested OPCW technical assistance under Article VIII (38) (e). We have followed the model of technical assistance that other states parties who have been subject to chemical weapons attacks have followed, including Iraq in 2016 and 2017. The OPCW’s work is still underway, and, as previously promised, the UK looks forward to sharing its findings with this Council once we have received the report from the Technical Secretariat.

What happened in Salisbury on 4 March was a reckless and indiscriminate act, which threatened the lives of innocent civilians. More than 130 people were affected by the attack. More than 50 people, including first responders and 3 children, reported to hospital.

To recap our work to date, on 12 March, once it became clear that a chemical weapons attack had taken place, our Foreign Secretary summoned the Russian Ambassador in London and sought an explanation from the Russian government. We asked Russia two clear questions: how did a Russian developed military grade nerve agent come to be used on the streets of Salisbury? And had Russia lost control of its stocks? We also asked Russia to provide full disclosure of its programme to the OPCW. In light of the extraordinary, urgent and grave nature of the attack, we requested an explanation within 24 hours. We were entitled to make such an urgent request following a chemical weapons attack on UK soil, which left individuals gravely ill in hospital.

Russia failed to respond to any of those questions, and instead has generated more than 24 contradictory and changing counter narratives. They have suggested that Sweden or the US might have carried out the attack, or, according to Foreign Minister Lavrov on 2 April, the UK attacked its own people to “distract from Brexit”. These are shameless, preposterous statements. The UK – supported by many other countries – has assessed that it is highly likely that the Russian State is responsible for this attack, and that there is no plausible alternative explanation. This is based on our identification of the nerve agent used, our knowledge that Russia has produced this agent and remains capable of doing so, Russia’s record of conducting state sponsored assassinations, and our assessment that Russia views defectors as suitable targets for assassination.

On Monday 19 March , following our request for technical assistance under Article VIII 38 (e) of the Convention, experts from the Technical Secretariat met with officials from the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (DSTL) and the police to discuss the process for collecting samples for verification. The Technical Secretariat team was able to obtain environmental and biomedical samples for onward despatch to OPCW designated labs.

We hope that a briefing from the Technical Secretariat on their activities will be possible once they have completed their work and finalised their report. The UK will share the findings with this Council.

In the meantime, over three weeks after the UK’s 12 March request to Russia, and with two people remaining under constant care in hospital, Russia has still provided no substantive response. On the contrary, Russia has treated the offensive use of a nerve agent in Europe with sarcasm, contempt and defiance. Its insistence on an Executive Council meeting today, before the OPCW has completed its bilateral technical assistance to the UK under Article VIII (38) is yet another cynical move, showing a lack of respect for the CWC, the OPCW and the Technical Secretariat. That they called this meeting on the anniversary of Khan Sheikhoun shows contempt for those victims too.
    Clearly, the OPCW is VERY aware of what it's dealing with, in its 'dealings' with Russia.

Over to you, @Papokarlo ... care to respond ? Care to explain away your country's disgusting attitude and behaviours ?
    Last edited by Drummond; 04-04-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    On the subject of the OPCW's findings ... I must admit to becoming just a little frustrated. I'd 'hoped' for a clear-cut statement by now, making everything clear.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/s...sbury-incident
    these are empty words, the same thing was said by Theresa may. They're feeding Breakfast again. Russia March 19, 2018 said: to determine the country of origin "NOVICHOK" will take about two months, but London a few hours after the crime makes conventions. you are not funny?

my young friend, you will learn a lot, still ahead
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 04-04-2018 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Cut off 90% of someone's response and make tiny reply.

You're not a very good propagandist.

22. Thanks Drummond thanked this post