Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Cut off 90% of someone's response and make tiny reply.

You're not a very good propagandist.
    we have the main theme which is waiting for answer, and no matter how I cut off. I wanted to do it and I did. in the near future, it will be even funnier, after the results of the OPCW(if they certainly will).

you should be more worried about why the OPCW is really nothing to say!

my young friend, you're paying attention to the wrong thing.
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 04-04-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

25.03.2018 Boris Johnson said in an interview: based on Portadown's analysis, we conclude that it was made in Russia.
    04.04.2018 Meanwhile, the head of the laboratory Gary Aitkenhead said SKY NEWS that the evidence of the Russian origin of the poison laboratory does not have. The head of the laboratory also stressed that the creation of such a substance is possible only with the support of the state. According to Aitkenhead, the task of the laboratory was to identify the substance as a "Newbie" rather than to recognize its origin.
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 04-04-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Papokarlo View Post
    we have the main theme which is waiting for answer, and no matter how I cut off. I wanted to do it and I did. in the near future, it will be even funnier, after the results of the OPCW(if they certainly will).

you should be more worried about why the OPCW is really nothing to say!

my young friend, you're paying attention to the wrong thing.
    I'm not worried about a dang thing that russia does or says. Do you see me running to a Russian speaking forum trying to spread my American propaganda?

Sounds like the guy trying to convince us of his ways is the one who is here and worried.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'm not worried about a dang thing that russia does or says. Do you see me running to a Russian speaking forum trying to spread my American propaganda?

Sounds like the guy trying to convince us of his ways is the one who is here and worried.
    Maybe you should start going to russkie sites. Trumps gonna grab Putin by the...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Maybe you should start going to russkie sites. Trumps gonna grab Putin by the...
    maybe the UK will no longer delete tweets about how on the basis of Porton-Down's they concluded that Russia

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

what stage are you gonna stop believing in all this? U.K. Unable to Prove Whether Nerve Agent Was Made in Russia, Military Research Chief Says

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/uk-unable-to-prove-whether-nerve-agent-was-made-in-russia-military-research-chief-says-61038

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

what stage are you gonna stop believing in all this? U.K. Unable to Prove Whether Nerve Agent Was Made in Russia, Military Research Chief Says

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/uk-u...ief-says-61038
    Ah, this is from the Moscow Times !!! No bias there, then ... and of course, I need to believe everything THEY would say, instead of my own media ...

You not only shortened my post to suit your own propagandist needs, but it seems you ignored what the OPCW had to say, in its entirety.

The speaker was, of course, completely correct (& as you've just subsequently proved !). You'll ignore or ridicule anything the OPCW comes up with, unless you happen to like what it is.

Putting it mildly, you're NOT a convincing 'spokesperson' ....
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

The British foreign office deleted the tweet about establishment of origin applied in Salisbury substances
    https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/s...95510753300486
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 04-04-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Last edited by Papokarlo; 04-04-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    Ah, this is from the Moscow Times !!! No bias there, then ... and of course, I need to believe everything THEY would say, instead of my own media ...

You not only shortened my post to suit your own propagandist needs, but it seems you ignored what the OPCW had to say, in its entirety.

The speaker was, of course, completely correct (& as you've just subsequently proved !). You'll ignore or ridicule anything the OPCW comes up with, unless you happen to like what it is.

Putting it mildly, you're NOT a convincing 'spokesperson' ....
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ward-questions

isn't that enough for you?
    or is it all evil Putin? a thief and corrupt, a terrorist and a murderer of children?

I do what I want, you pay attention to the wrong things, my young friend. At stake is the honor of great Britain, and you tell me about the fact that I cut your message.
    Last edited by Papokarlo; 04-04-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

you have no idea what I'm talking about, this video of 30 American news channels saying the same thing, it's a manual?
    Actually, YOU don't know what you're talking about, Einstein. We don't have 30 news channels. Local/city news, maybe? They all get their news from the same sources which are way less than 30.

As Jim points out somewhere around here, you're a lousy propagandist. You DO however make a stellar dumbass commie.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

before you speak you need to see, at you always so - you draw conclusions without checking. that is the essence of your Nations
    Already took a look. I figure TASS has Tolstoy on the payroll
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

these are empty words, the same thing was said by Theresa may. They're feeding Breakfast again. Russia March 19, 2018 said: to determine the country of origin "NOVICHOK" will take about two months, but London a few hours after the crime makes conventions. you are not funny?

my young friend, you will learn a lot, still ahead
    Didn't you post that you were 35 my brainwashed little commie puppy? Who you calling "young"?

And guess what Mr Know Nothing at ALL? It doesn't take 2 months to figure out where a SOVIET ERA MILITARY GRADE chemical weapon with a Russian freakin' name came from. You're not even good at being a straight-up liar. Note the words "Soviet" and "military grade chemical weapon". I don't think they make those in Iceland.

What a dumbass.

15. Thanks Elessar thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

25.03.2018 Boris Johnson said in an interview: based on Portadown's analysis, we conclude that it was made in Russia.
    04.04.2018 Meanwhile, the head of the laboratory Gary Aitkenhead said SKY NEWS that the evidence of the Russian origin of the poison laboratory does not have. The head of the laboratory also stressed that the creation of such a substance is possible only with the support of the state. According to Aitkenhead, the task of the laboratory was to identify the substance as a "Newbie" rather than to recognize its origin.
    "Portadown"? Is that like a "port-o-john" ? Did your highly intelligent self mean to say "Porton Down"?

Thanks for verifying by your own ignorant conclusion that the identification was a blind one, with no preconceived notion as to what it might be. Makes you even guiltier. You should probably just shut up.
    Last edited by Gunny; 04-04-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

All these years we considered commies competition? What a waste of time I'll never get back