Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Kremlin Says Trump Suggested Putin Visit The White House

April 2, 2018
    MOSCOW (Reuters) – A Kremlin aide said on Monday that U.S. President Donald Trump suggested the White House as the venue for a summit with Russia’s Vladimir Putin when they discussed the idea of meeting in a telephone call last month.
    Since that call, on March 20, preparations for a possible summit have not progressed because of a diplomatic row, the aide, Yuri Ushakov, said.
    “When our presidents spoke on the phone, Trump proposed having the first meeting in Washington, in the White House,” Ushakov told reporters at a briefing.
    “Trump called Putin last month to congratulate him on his election victory and told reporters he believed he and Putin would meet “in the not too distant future.”
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders did not confirm an invitation had been issued to Putin, but said the two had discussed a number of venues for a potential meeting, including the White House.
    “We have nothing further to add at this time,” she told reporters on Monday.
    Rolling out a welcome for Putin in the White House, rather than at a neutral location, could anger Trump’s domestic critics, who accuse Russia of hostile acts against Western countries, including the United States.
    Some current and former members of Trump’s team are under investigation for alleged collusion with Russia in the run-up to Trump’s inauguration. Trump denies any collusion.
    Since the March 20 phone call, Washington expelled 60 Russian diplomats and closed a Russian consulate over allegations that Russia was behind the poisoning of former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain.
    Russia denies involvement and has retaliated against the diplomatic sanctions in kind.
    “Against the backdrop of these events, it’s difficult to discuss the possibility of holding a summit”, Ushakov said.
    “We want to believe that the discussions (on a proposed summit) will begin,” Ushakov said.
    “We want to hope that… one day, at one time or another we can arrive at the start of a serious and constructive dialogue.”
    (Reporting and writing by Denis Pinchuk; Additional reporting by Jeff Mason in Washington; Editing by Christian Lowe and Robin Pomeroy)
    http://www.oann.com/kremlin-says-tru...white-house-2/

This hogwash. Trying to sow the seeds of discontent with know knowledge of situational awareness. First why should ANY nation's leader refuse to meet with Putin? Doubtful he's going to budge on anything and they'll just agree to have another meeting and it'll be called progress and "hopeful". That means nobody got nuked.

I'm President and I invite you to meet me on MY turf? Take it or leave it? Doesn't sound like a a position of weakness to me.

I'm sure Mueller's head will explode. He can take pics and get proof of Russian collusion
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    http://www.oann.com/kremlin-says-tru...white-house-2/

This hogwash. Trying to sow the seeds of discontent with know knowledge of situational awareness. First why should ANY nation's leader refuse to meet with Putin? Doubtful he's going to budge on anything and they'll just agree to have another meeting and it'll be called progress and "hopeful". That means nobody got nuked.

I'm President and I invite you to meet me on MY turf? Take it or leave it? Doesn't sound like a a position of weakness to me.

I'm sure Mueller's head will explode. He can take pics and get proof of Russian collusion

Leftist (Liberals) have nothing else....and are to stupid to understand diplomacy.....so all they can do is "Bark" stupidly ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    Leftist (Liberals) have nothing else....and are to stupid to understand diplomacy.....so all they can do is "Bark" stupidly ....
    The US is not at war with Russia nor has it completely severed communications. Neither has any other Nation, to include Great Britain. Diplomacy dictates a modicum of respect for the office, not the man, unless you want a war tht could be avoided by dialogue.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

NOTHING is going to stop Russia from "meddling" in other nations affairs. Hell WE DO IT TOO and we all know it. ALL nations do it. Some are more successful than others, some can hide it better and some never get caught.

But we have no reason to HATE Russia. They're just another country doing their best, whether it's by admirable means or not, for their nation. I'd meet with any other world leader if I was president. Face to face is ALWAYS the best way to conduct diplomacy. America could help Russia and Russia could help America if we were on "friendly" terms with each other. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

To me, there is nothing WORSE than the unhinged, hysterical, blood shooting out their eyes, heads exploding, non stop TRASHING of our president by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING in America. It's down right SEDITIOUS. These people are the SCUM of America. They hate our HISTORY, our FLAG and our MILITARY. They hate AMERICA, PERIOD, and yes, I HATE THEM.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-03-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    NOTHING is going to stop Russia from "meddling" in other nations affairs. Hell WE DO IT TOO and we all know it. ALL nations do it. Some are more successful than others, some can hide it better and some never get caught.

But we have no reason to HATE Russia. They're just another country doing their best, whether it's by admirable means or not, for their nation. I'd meet with any other world leader if I was president. Face to face is ALWAYS the best way to conduct diplomacy. America could help Russia and Russia could help America if we were on "friendly" terms with each other. There is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

To me, there is nothing WORSE than the unhinged, hysterical, blood shooting out their eyes, heads exploding, non stop TRASHING of our president by the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING in America. It's down right SEDITIOUS. These people are the SCUM of America. They hate our HISTORY, our FLAG and our MILITARY. They hate AMERICA, PERIOD, and yes, I HATE THEM.
    I don't hate Russia. I condemn the act of poisoning citizens of another country, or Russian origin or not, with military grade chemical weapons. That falls into the realm of international political assassination and rightly should be condemned and the perpetrator(s) held accountable.

If they catch any CIA tards doing it, I hope they hang them from the nearest tree. Thing is, we refuse to allow anyone to hold us accountable. They're trying. We'll see how we we respond this time around.

That trashing people for their politics thingy goes BOTH ways just as the meddling does.