Rush talked about things like this on his show today....**Read what I typed below...on what Rush said Liberals are doing....More at Link.

"Asphyxiation. Gender bending. Anal sex. These things are part now of the sex education curriculum in public schools. Rimming. Do you know what rimming is?

I’m talking about the public school sex education curriculum Planned Parenthood has entered into many public schools in America. They’re teaching rimming.

They’re teaching anal sex. They’re teaching gender bending. They’re teaching asphyxiation and BDSM.

"They’re teaching masochism. Well, somebody has to be going along with it. “Planned Parenthood has already been caught on video … advising a girl they think is 15 years old to allow her boyfriend to beat, whip, and gag her.

‘On April 23rd, parents around the nation will be pulling their children out of school for the day in protest of dangerous and graphic sex education and uniting at various locations to hold press events and field media questions,'” to try to explain to people exactly what is going on with all this.

You know when I read stuff like this and the two previous stories today, there’s a part of me that thinks the entire education system just needs to be torched, burned to the ground, and rebuilt. It is so insidiously tainted.

I don’t know what the way out of this is, other than a reboot. It needs to be disinfected. It needs to be bleached."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/05/public-education-needs-disinfected/