Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default OK... This Is... maaaaan... IDK... OPEN FOR OPINION...

OK I have a new streaming music account called Tidal, and I was sitting here and wanted to up the beat so I clicked on "electronica," well it played 5 songs and quit which prompted me to open the Tidal window, and the last song it played was "WERK" by Cid. I thought what the heck I'll post that in the what are you listening to now thread to shake things up, but to do so I have to find it on youtube. Well, I entered WERK into the youtube search window and THIS was the first thing to pop up... now... YOU TELL ME... is THIS the way a TEN YEAR OLD should be DANCING? We've had a lot of discussions about LITTLE GIRLS, maaaan... talk about SEXUALIZING a little girl... is this the kind of dancing that a TEN YEAR OLD should be doing? I'll tell you what... had we seen this on TV back when I was a youngster, the SHIT WOULD HAVE HIT THE FAN... but this is... ACCEPTED NOW? I mean... wow... I'm blown away... a MOTHER would tell her little girl to go dance like this... wow... in a revealing outfit like that none the less... just... wow... far as I see, that's how the STRIPPERS used to dance in some of clubs I used to patronize back in the day...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-05-2018 at 09:27 PM.

2. Thanks LongTermGuy, aboutime thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Rush talked about things like this on his show today....**Read what I typed below...on what Rush said Liberals are doing....More at Link.

"Asphyxiation. Gender bending. Anal sex. These things are part now of the sex education curriculum in public schools. Rimming. Do you know what rimming is?

I’m talking about the public school sex education curriculum Planned Parenthood has entered into many public schools in America. They’re teaching rimming.

They’re teaching anal sex. They’re teaching gender bending. They’re teaching asphyxiation and BDSM.

"They’re teaching masochism. Well, somebody has to be going along with it. “Planned Parenthood has already been caught on video … advising a girl they think is 15 years old to allow her boyfriend to beat, whip, and gag her.

‘On April 23rd, parents around the nation will be pulling their children out of school for the day in protest of dangerous and graphic sex education and uniting at various locations to hold press events and field media questions,'” to try to explain to people exactly what is going on with all this.

You know when I read stuff like this and the two previous stories today, there’s a part of me that thinks the entire education system just needs to be torched, burned to the ground, and rebuilt. It is so insidiously tainted.

I don’t know what the way out of this is, other than a reboot. It needs to be disinfected. It needs to be bleached."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/05/public-education-needs-disinfected/

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default This is what ignorance, and instant gratification, over common sense, and logic get.

As I said previously. The nation is becoming less than what any of us hoped when we were younger. Society has become a daily re-run of the Bill Clinton Legacy that made everything FUN, and GOOD FOR EVERYBODY, where nothing really matters except BEING HAPPY ALL THE TIME, and letting somebody else PAY FOR IT. As in...OUR CHILDREN, looking for their 15 minutes of fame, baited by the almighty DOLLAR.

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

6. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post

Rush talked about things like this on his show today....**Read what I typed below...on what Rush said Liberals are doing....More at Link.

"Asphyxiation. Gender bending. Anal sex. These things are part now of the sex education curriculum in public schools. Rimming. Do you know what rimming is?

I’m talking about the public school sex education curriculum Planned Parenthood has entered into many public schools in America. They’re teaching rimming.

They’re teaching anal sex. They’re teaching gender bending. They’re teaching asphyxiation and BDSM.

"They’re teaching masochism. Well, somebody has to be going along with it. “Planned Parenthood has already been caught on video … advising a girl they think is 15 years old to allow her boyfriend to beat, whip, and gag her.

‘On April 23rd, parents around the nation will be pulling their children out of school for the day in protest of dangerous and graphic sex education and uniting at various locations to hold press events and field media questions,'” to try to explain to people exactly what is going on with all this.

You know when I read stuff like this and the two previous stories today, there’s a part of me that thinks the entire education system just needs to be torched, burned to the ground, and rebuilt. It is so insidiously tainted.

I don’t know what the way out of this is, other than a reboot. It needs to be disinfected. It needs to be bleached."

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/04/05/public-education-needs-disinfected/

I listen to Rush almost every day. I listened a little today and caught about the last 30 minutes of his show. I didn't hear this, but he's right. How can society be so... "oh she's just a little girl" or "oh they're just a child" when they're being taught SEX, and doing things like an ADULT, they're on the internet and know ALL about the "bird and the bees," they're SEXTING each other, and being taught in GRADE SCHOOL how to PUT A CONDOM ON A BANANA and such... it's like... well let's go ahead and turn little girls into highly sexualized little TARTS and teach them ALL ABOUT SEX, but DON'T TOUCH THEM... don't even LOOK at them... even though they're PUTTING ON A SHOW that's HIGHLY sexualized... TWERKING dancing like this one... maaaaan... what a screwed up world. If these these KIDS are SO INNOCENT, then by God, KEEP THEM THAT WAY... don't TEACH them all this SEX STUFF...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-05-2018 at 09:56 PM.

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I listen to Rush almost every day. I listened a little today and caught about the last 30 minutes of his show. I didn't hear this, but he's right. How can society be so... "oh she's just a little girl" or "oh they're just a child" when they're being taught SEX, and doing things like an ADULT, they're on the internet and know ALL about the "bird and the bees," they're SEXTING each other, and being taught in GRADE SCHOOL how to PUT A CONDOM ON A BANANA and such... it's like... well let's go ahead and turn little girls into highly sexualized little TARTS and teach them ALL ABOUT SEX, but DON'T TOUCH THEM... don't even LOOK at them... even though they're PUTTING ON A SHOW that's HIGHLY sexualized... TWERKING dancing like this one... maaaaan... what a screwed up world. If these these KIDS are SO INNOCENT, then by God, KEEP THEM THAT WAY... don't TEACH them all this SEX STUFF...
    Yup ^^^

.....Its really `not` the whole Nation...>>what it is ...Liberalism is attacking America...Through our schools (Indoctrination)....social media....etc....and deceitful Leftist (Liberal) Lying media....

**WERE IN A WAR!....It started a while back...but really accelerated in the "yes we can" Obama years...8 stinkin long years... It... ( the liberal cancer)...doesn't just go away over night...it took awhile to get a foothold...and it will take time to clean up...

A good start will be in our schools and universities...then move up to social media....and lastly the FAKE News media...

....Laws will have to be made (changed) to make it happen....and thats the trick or what ever one wants to call it...Leftist (Liberals) have been changing our laws for awhile now....*AMERICANS (In office now)....can do the same...

Nothing hard about it...*sane people will know and understand the difference between right and wrong....and make the changes where and when needed...Rotten apple teachers need to be pulled out of "American"...classrooms....Communist broadcasting needs to be shut down....**

(again..sane people know the difference between right and wrong....Truth and lies)

Finishing up (In closing)....There needs to be special "Departments" In gov to take care of business for the AMERICAN people Key here >> while still in power...before its too late.

1) California needs to be shut down...crazed leftist running the place need to be found and arrested.

2) Dept of education (finding and pulling out bad leftist (anti-American teachers) bad apples

3) Dept of social media....(you know the rest and what needs to be done...

4) Dept for communist agenda driven "Fake" News....find...arrest and dismantle...

*All this ....`might not` seem realistic to many folks....But think about it. It must be done....its either do or die......Trump needs a second term...and only Trump can get it started and going....No one else has the guts or stomach for it...they would rather lay down and give up the country.

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post