Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default OK... This Is... maaaaan... IDK... OPEN FOR OPINION...

OK I have a new streaming music account called Tidal, and I was sitting here and wanted to up the beat so I clicked on "electronica," well it played 5 songs and quit which prompted me to open the Tidal window, and the last song it played was "WERK" by Cid. I thought what the heck I'll post that in the what are you listening to now thread to shake things up, but to do so I have to find it on youtube. Well, I entered WERK into the youtube search window and THIS was the first thing to pop up... now... YOU TELL ME... is THIS the way a TEN YEAR OLD should be DANCING? We've had a lot of discussions about LITTLE GIRLS, maaaan... talk about SEXUALIZING a little girl... is this the kind of dancing that a TEN YEAR OLD should be doing? I'll tell you what... had we seen this on TV back when I was a youngster, the SHIT WOULD HAVE HIT THE FAN... but this is... ACCEPTED NOW? I mean... wow... I'm blown away... a MOTHER would tell her little girl to go dance like this... wow... in a revealing outfit like that none the less... just... wow... far as I see, that's how the STRIPPERS used to dance in some of clubs I used to patronize back in the day...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-05-2018 at 09:27 PM.