Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
My son is 15 and he finally worked up the courage to tell he about an abusive relationship he was in two years ago. He gets lots of dates, but in my opinion, he's too much of a butt kisser. His current girlfriend has more red flags than a North Korean military parade. She has "daddy issues", her mother decided to become a lesbian, she vegan and borderline feminist. He keeps dating American classmates and doesn't want a girl that doesn't think for herself. He says that he was raised by one of those and doesn't want to have a girl like that. I guess that he will have to bang his head against the wall for a few more years until he figures that out. I asked if he was banging his current girlfriend and he said yes, so I bought him a pack of condoms. My wife got mad at me for enabling his immorality. I told my wife condoms are better than abortions.
To start with, you aren't anyone to be giving advice. I SERIOUSLY doubt any woman could meet your expectations as you have related them on this board. The condoms are the wisest choice you've made since I've known you.

If he's 15 and even semi-normal he's going to take his lumps. Just like the rest of us. The only successful relationship you've had ever is the one you are currently in. The rest were failures. Let him pick his own girlfriends. If he gets his little 15 years old heart crushed he can join the rest of us in the club.