Haiku
    August 8, 2018

Syllable count 5,7,5, checked by,
    https://www.howmanysyllables.com/

Haiku Captcha contest sponsored by Harry Horsman

Contest requirements-
    Contest Description
    What to Submit?

1 original, poem on the theme of .your login captcha.....and use the figures in order for the beginning of each line. If there is a number or three use the letter ---7=s, 8=e etc. The only exception is the letter x, which i'm making a wild card figure, in other words any letter, you choose. But the title must contain the x, as an example all title must be haiku abc or haiku wxx, haiku 123 which would become, ott, so what ever the captcha is must follow the title haiku, you need only put the date at the bottom of the poem,,,Oh and by the way, i'm relying on your honesty, to use the first captcha of your log in , Try and stay as original as possible to the true concept of the haiku, but i am flexible somewhat on borderline..This is my first contest for 5 years, I won't go in to reason why...Harry
    Preparing Your Entry
    Submit one copy of your poem online. Format your poem. Please make your entry easy to read — no illustrations or fancy fonts.
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 08-07-2018 at 10:30 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.