Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Don't even think about going there; I've smoked you on that bullshit and I'll do it again.
    I'm sorry i can't hear you over the fact that W Bush and Rumsfield (and many others in the Bush Admin) have ADMITTED they DID NOT find the chemicals weapons that they all CLAIMED were there NT.

Go smoke them.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-04-2018 at 09:43 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Real nice guy you're defending, Rev.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has claimed that at least 10 European citizens were tortured by the Assad government while detained during the Syrian Civil War, potentially leaving Assad open to prosecution by individual European countries for war crimes.[147] Stephen Rapp, the United States Ambassador-at-Large for War Crimes Issues, has argued that the crimes allegedly committed by Assad are the worst seen since those of Nazi Germany.[148] In March 2015, Rapp further stated that the case against Assad is "much better" than those against Slobodan Milošević of Serbia or Charles Taylor of Liberia, both of whom were indicted by international tribunals.[149]

In a February 2015 interview with the BBC, Assad described accusations that the Syrian Arab Air Force used barrel bombs as "childish", stating that his forces have never used these types of "barrel" bombs and responded with a joke about not using "cooking pots" either.[150] The BBC Middle East editor conducting the interview, Jeremy Bowen, later described Assad's statement regarding barrel bombs as "patently not true".[151][152]

Nadim Shehadi, the director of The Fares Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies stated that "In the early 1990s, Saddam Hussein was massacring his people and we were worried about the weapons inspectors," and claimed that "Assad did that too. He kept us busy with chemical weapons when he massacred his people."[153][154]

In September 2015, France began an inquiry into Assad for crimes against humanity, with French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius stating "Faced with these crimes that offend the human conscience, this bureaucracy of horror, faced with this denial of the values of humanity, it is our responsibility to act against the impunity of the killers".[155]

In February 2016, head of the UN Commission of Inquiry on Syria, Paulo Pinheiro, told reporters: "The mass scale of deaths of detainees suggests that the government of Syria is responsible for acts that amount to extermination as a crime against humanity." The UN Commission reported finding "unimaginable abuses", including women and children as young as seven perishing while being held by Syrian authorities. The report also stated: "There are reasonable grounds to believe that high-ranking officers—including the heads of branches and directorates—commanding these detention facilities, those in charge of the military police, as well as their civilian superiors, knew of the vast number of deaths occurring in detention facilities ... yet did not take action to prevent abuse, investigate allegations or prosecute those responsible".[156]

In March 2016, the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs led by New Jersey Rep. Chris Smith called on the Obama administration to create a war crimes tribunal to investigate and prosecute violations "whether committed by the officials of the Government of Syria or other parties to the civil war".[157]

In April 2018 an alleged chemical attack occurred in Douma, prompting the U.S. its and allies to accuse Assad of violating international laws and initiating the 2018 bombing of Damascus and Homs. Both Syria and Russia have refuted the involvement of the Syrian government at this time.[158] [159]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad
    Last edited by NightTrain; 05-04-2018 at 09:56 PM.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I'm sorry i can't hear you over the fact that W Bush and Rumsfield (and many others in the Bush Admin) have ADMITTED they DID NOT find the chemicals weapons that they all CLAIMED were there NT.

Go smoke them.

Jesus, you aren't as smart as I thought.

How the FUCK can you not remember this shit?

Stand by.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Stand by.

On second thought, I will not regurgitate all of this that I've done dozens of times before. I'm done.

Fuck you, Rev. And I mean that.

I know, and you know, that you're full of shit and I've beaten you many times before on this subject.

I really hate repeating myself and I've done this with you many times.

You have just relegated yourself to Troll Status, no better than Petey. Congrats.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

https://cpnagasaki.wordpress.com/201...ush-was-right/

JUNE 23, 2014

Iraqi officials inspect a pile of destroyed chemical bombs.

7. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

I think you do.
    The only time I hear from you is when you're revved (!) up about some nefarious plot to kill people because our country is inherently evil.
    so is Torture good or evil NT? did our gov't support it?
    Is Abortion good or evil NT? Does our gov't allow and protect it?
    Is war without a cause Good or evil NT? should presidents just have the right to bomb anyone?
    Is spying on All the people in the country GOOD or evil NT? It official policy now.
    Should anyone SAY it's evil or just be thankful wave the flag and STHU?

Somehow i suspect you and others here will not even honestly answer the questions.
    But just be kinda mad that i even asked. rather than be angry that it's going on TODAY in the name of "America".

I speak up for the constitution of the U.S. every time. I LOVE the Ideals and constitution of this country and I HATE when politicians and so called Liberals and conservatives PISS on them and try to get me to CHEER for the crap they want to pass off as "America".

I'm not looking for a PERFECT America but i DO want America and Americans to MOVE in the DIRECTION of the Constitution and the values we SAY we believe in. rather than pretending that we can DO NO WRONG.. because "we're America" or because our party dood it.

It's weird to me that people have such a NARROW view of what "loving" America means.
    It seem it only means "the military" for some people.

You always subscribe to some bullshit conspiracy, killing brown/black/yellow/tan people for oil or natural gas or something without regard for the real reasons that the shitbag countries have been killing innocent people or sponsoring terrorism for decades.
    So the U.S. never goes to war or kills people over natural resources? is what you're telling me?
    you mean like when the CIA admits to overthrowing the Iranian president basically for BP Oil.
    Or like what general Smeadly Butler testified to as the reasons for his Active Military service too?
    I'll post elsewhere about Iraq and OIL as just 1 of several reasons for Iraq.
    But it seems to me there was no need for the US to be in the S--Bag country AT ALL.

It's always America that has nefarious reasons for engaging, for you. Nevermind that there is a legit reason for hammering a dictator engaging in chem weapons attacks against civilians minding their own business in a war zone.
    Unconstitutional reasons are what i complain about.
    there's NOTHING in the constitution that says we HAVE TO attack ANY country becasue the nation has a dictator or it has chemical weapons. Or "deserves it" . And as i mentioned before our stated reasons are NOT consistent or theyre found to be outright lies. So it only makes sense to see if there are OTHER motives for various attacks we launch NT. But bottom line for me, there's nothing in the constitution that give the president ANY authority to launch an attack on ANY country.
    Immediate Self defense to repel an attack is the ONLY thing a president is authorized to do without congress. Good AMERICAN presidents FOLLOW the Constitution. If not then in IMO they are UNamerican and criminals.
    We're not the world police.

Not once have you waved the American Flag and said, "these bastards deserved it, go USA!!!
    Not once.
    If flag waving and CHEERING over unconstitutional military actions is your gauge of determining my LOVE of "America"
    then yes you're going to be very disappointed NT.
    My gauge for REAL Americans is their love and support of the Constitution and our stated values of freedom, Godliness and peace. Rather than the ability to kick' arse.

But in this case Trump and crew should have to PROVE Assad deserve it don't they NT? Or is ANY excuse to bomb a "bad guy" OK?
    And should we just pick up the flag and wave it ANYTIME the U.S. military shoots at something?
    Any one waving the Constitution around and Cheering for that? That's when i start waving the Flag, not at questionable Military actions. I Cheer and saying GO USA!!! when a president and congress Follow the Constitution.
    Sorry man I don't get a hard on for the flag just because some 3rd world country's scum bag leader is getting shot or bombed by the US military, especially when i'm not really sure WHY.
    I've never bought the hype about how evil all the boggie men we've attacked in my lifetime are mainly because we've been Allies with MOST of them at one point or another.
    Saddam former ally against Iran...
    Assad Former 9/11 ally and torture partner...
    Noregia Former Ally and drug partner...
    Somalia What were we there for?
    Yugoslavia Kosovo.. Um Yay Bill Clinton? Seriously?
    Grenada... uh who.. why?
    Haiti... yay America? which dictators did what? did we shoot at another former ally i think? maybe but wave the flag, right?...
    Drone strikes on Unknown scum with no navy or airforce around the world... including a boatload of innocent civilians....
    Drone strikes on American Citizens "suspects" and their kids without trial...

Sorry man I do find it hard to whole heartily raise the flag and cheer over most if not all these and MORE unconstitutional military actions. WAR and Bombing 2nd and 3rd world countries is not my idea of the BEST of what America has to offer.

If that means I your mind that i HATE America, then fine I'll just live with that.
    Along with all the other BS slanders folks want to accuse me of.

But Bottom line in THIS CASE,
    at this point it looks like the socalled reason the USA BOMBED Syria is BS.
    So if it's not the real reason then WHY? Especailly after Trump said he was pulling out just weeks earlier, and Pissed on Obama for even considering bombing Syria. and told the voters and the world during the campaign that he thought it was stupid to attack Syria.

are YOUR Conspiracy senses tinglingly?
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-05-2018 at 12:04 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Stand by.
    On second thought, I will not regurgitate all of this that I've done dozens of times before. I'm done.
    Fuck you, Rev. And I mean that.
    I know, and you know, that you're full of shit and I've beaten you many times before on this subject.
    I really hate repeating myself and I've done this with you many times.
    You have just relegated yourself to Troll Status, no better than Petey. Congrats.
    Just find the link where you "smoked me" NT. even though W says HE DID NOT find the TONS of WMDs he claimed Saddam had.
    But if you're right I'll admit it.
    And i won't piss on you personally for having a different opinion.

But can you tell what the h3ll s wrong with people here that they can't even have a conversation without acting like asses after 3 or 4 post?
    I swear I try reeealll hard to be civil but folks always want to make it personal.
    How many names and accusations have you tossed my way so far NT?
    How many have i returned in kind? (just the one above in this post by my count)

Makes me wonder if you and others have any real points to make.
    the only people here that seems to be able to maintain a civil tone are Kathianne and DRUMMOND and i probably disagree with him more fundamentally than anyone here.
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-05-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Indulge yourself, Rev, in the search engine. I've personally spanked your ass 20 times, and others helped in your paddling.

All your stupid questions are already answered the first 20 times you typed them.

Have fun making a fool of yourself again and again and again and again. I just don't have the energy to do the research again, but both of us know that you got spanked every single time, and all your asinine questions have already been answered with maps and bulletproof articles supported by others.

You love rehashing the same arguments, pretending you didn't already get beaten, but for me - and almost everyone else - it's tiresome.

Cheers!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Indulge yourself, Rev, in the search engine. I've personally spanked your ass 20 times, and others helped in your paddling.
    somehow i don't recall ANY of those "20 times"

"20 times" un huh, Ok NT you smoked me "20 times" but can't find any... or "don't have energy to".
    And somehow you can't even mention any one of these "bullet proof" pieces of evidence in a post.
    well OK, if you say so.

But I feel comfortable believing Bush and Blair's repeated admissions that they did not find tons of WMDS they claimed.
    AND I'd agree with Trump's assertion that they basically LIED about them.

but you know better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

U.S. Intelligence Officials Who Warned About False WMD Claims Before Iraq War Are Now Warning About Baseless Syrian Chemical Weapons Claims

Posted on April 13, 2018 by WashingtonsBlog
    MEMORANDUM FOR: The President
    SUBJECT: Evidence Required for Military Decision on Syria
    Mr. President,
    We the undersigned Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity join a number of other credible experts including former UK Ambassador to Syria, Peter Ford
    (this recent interview on BBC Radio Scotland
    )

, former UN weapons inspectors and former military officers who are strongly recommending that you obtain and review actual evidence from the site of the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria, before ordering any military action. We have long brought to light significant evidence questioning the provenance of chemical weapons indicating that rebel forces may have tried to produce and use such toxic agents in Syria.
    Contradictory indications exist given that the video and images of victims in the locations purportedly affected by chemical weapons came from rebel-affiliated entities known as the “Douma Revolution” and the “White Helmets” while Russian military units which later got physical access to the supposed sites and Syrian Red Crescent personnel working in the area reportedly found no indication of a chemical weapon attack.
    The main question that arises is, “What motive would the Syrian government have to attack its own people when it is enjoying popular support for routing anti-government rebels? Why would it risk Western ire?” Rebel fighters and their families were already being evacuated to Turkish occupied Jarabulus by air-conditioned bus. As described in more detail by Scott Ritter (here), only Salafist fighters from the “Army of Islam” (Jaish al-Islam) had refused to surrender at the time of the supposed attacks.
    One must therefore consider the possibility that the supposed chlorine gas attack at Douma may have been a carefully constructed propaganda fraud. Such a fraud would have as its purpose the elicitation of precisely the kind of political pressure that now has you contemplating military action. In other words, Mr. President, this may be a bid to mousetrap you into a war that neither you nor your fellow Americans want nor need.
    More expert opinion and investigation needs to be applied like that voiced by former U.N. weapons inspector in Syria, Åke Sellström, (translated from original Swedish):
    The attack may have come from Assad’s regime, but you may as well have other explanations. Toxic substances can be dispersed in many ways, for example through explosions or smoke.
    – There are many poisonous substances in circulation during the battle.
    If the UN were to investigate the attack, it is not enough to see recordings or hear testimony, says Sellström.
    It is essential that the United States have complete and compelling evidence before taking any decisive action. We therefore strongly recommend that you await the findings of the OPCW team which is now on its way to Douma to investigate at the actual site of the alleged attack. A competent, objective group of experts needs to conduct a thorough on-the-ground investigation and collect evidence that will either implicate the Government of Syria or exonerate it.
    We have, as you have noted, been down this road before with the Iraq WMD debacle in 2003. Let us not repeat this mistake. By launching a war in Syria, we will be entering a military and political morass involving Iran and Russia that could have fatal consequences for the entire planet, especially if any of the parties feel compelled to resort to nuclear weapons.
    The American people neither want nor need another military intervention in the Middle East. History tells us that any initiative centered on the use of armed force to compel acceptable behavior will not be containable and will only propagate more violence. Please do not drain the US Treasury for a war that could lead to catastrophic and unprecedented loss of life and endanger the security of Americans everywhere.

For the Steering Group, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)
    William Binney, former NSA Technical Director for World Geopolitical & Military Analysis; Co-founder of NSA’s Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center (ret.)
    Marshall Carter-Tripp, Foreign Service Officer (ret.) and Division Director, State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research
    Kathleen Christison, Senior Analyst on Middle East, CIA (ret.)
    Bogdan Dzakovic, former Team Leader of Federal Air Marshals and Red Team, FAA Security (ret.) (associate VIPS)
    Philip Giraldi, CIA, Operations Officer (ret.)
    Matthew Hoh, former Capt., USMC, Iraq & Foreign Service Officer, Afghanistan (associate VIPS)
    Larry C. Johnson, former CIA and State Department Counter Terrorism officer
    Michael S. Kearns, Captain, USAF (ret.), Intelligence Officer & ex-Master SERE Instructor
    John Kiriakou, former CIA Counterterrorism Officer and former senior investigator, Senate Foreign Relations Committee
    Clement J. Laniewski, LTC, USA (ret) (associate VIPS)
    Linda Lewis, WMD preparedness policy analyst, USDA (ret.) (associate VIPS)
    Edward Loomis, NSA Cryptologic Computer Scientist (ret.)
    David MacMichael, Ph.D., former senior estimates officer, National Intelligence Council (ret.)
    Ray McGovern, former US Army infantry/intelligence officer & CIA analyst; CIA Presidential briefer (ret.)
    Elizabeth Murray, former Deputy National Intelligence Officer for the Near East, National Intelligence Council & CIA political analyst (ret.)
    Todd E. Pierce, MAJ, US Army Judge Advocate (ret.)
    Scott Ritter, former MAJ., USMC, former UN Weapon Inspector, Iraq
    Coleen Rowley, FBI Special Agent and former Minneapolis Division Legal Counsel (ret.)
    Peter Van Buren, US Department of State, Foreign Service Officer (ret.) (associate VIPS)
    Lawrence Wilkerson, Colonel, US Army (ret.), former Chief of Staff for Secretary of State; Distinguished Visiting Professor, College of William and Mary (associate VIPS)
    Sarah G. Wilton, CDR, USNR, (ret.); Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
    Robert Wing, former Foreign Service Officer (associate VIPS)
    Ann Wright, Colonel, US Army (ret.); also Foreign Service Officer who resigned in opposition to the US war on Iraq
    Last edited by revelarts; 05-05-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    U.S. Intelligence Officials Who Warned About False WMD Claims Before Iraq War Are Now Warning About Baseless Syrian Chemical Weapons Claims

Posted on April 13, 2018 by WashingtonsBlog
    MEMORANDUM FOR: The President
    SUBJECT: Evidence Required for Military Decision on Syria
    Mr. President,
    We the undersigned Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity join a number of other credible experts including former UK Ambassador to Syria, Peter Ford
    (this recent interview on BBC Radio Scotland
    )

, former UN weapons inspectors and former military officers who are strongly recommending that you obtain and review actual evidence from the site of the alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria, before ordering any military action. We have long brought to light significant evidence questioning the provenance of chemical weapons indicating that rebel forces may have tried to produce and use such toxic agents in Syria.
    Contradictory indications exist given that the video and images of victims in the locations purportedly affected by chemical weapons came from rebel-affiliated entities known as the “Douma Revolution” and the “White Helmets” while Russian military units which later got physical access to the supposed sites and Syrian Red Crescent personnel working in the area reportedly found no indication of a chemical weapon attack.
    The main question that arises is, “What motive would the Syrian government have to attack its own people when it is enjoying popular support for routing anti-government rebels? Why would it risk Western ire?” Rebel fighters and their families were already being evacuated to Turkish occupied Jarabulus by air-conditioned bus. As described in more detail by Scott Ritter (here), only Salafist fighters from the “Army of Islam” (Jaish al-Islam) had refused to surrender at the time of the supposed attacks.
    One must therefore consider the possibility that the supposed chlorine gas attack at Douma may have been a carefully constructed propaganda fraud. Such a fraud would have as its purpose the elicitation of precisely the kind of political pressure that now has you contemplating military action. In other words, Mr. President, this may be a bid to mousetrap you into a war that neither you nor your fellow Americans want nor need.
    More expert opinion and investigation needs to be applied like that voiced by former U.N. weapons inspector in Syria, Åke Sellström, (translated from original Swedish):
    The attack may have come from Assad’s regime, but you may as well have other explanations. Toxic substances can be dispersed in many ways, for example through explosions or smoke.
    – There are many poisonous substances in circulation during the battle.
    If the UN were to investigate the attack, it is not enough to see recordings or hear testimony, says Sellström.
    It is essential that the United States have complete and compelling evidence before taking any decisive action. We therefore strongly recommend that you await the findings of the OPCW team which is now on its way to Douma to investigate at the actual site of the alleged attack. A competent, objective group of experts needs to conduct a thorough on-the-ground investigation and collect evidence that will either implicate the Government of Syria or exonerate it.
    We have, as you have noted, been down this road before with the Iraq WMD debacle in 2003. Let us not repeat this mistake. By launching a war in Syria, we will be entering a military and political morass involving Iran and Russia that could have fatal consequences for the entire planet, especially if any of the parties feel compelled to resort to nuclear weapons.
    The American people neither want nor need another military intervention in the Middle East. History tells us that any initiative centered on the use of armed force to compel acceptable behavior will not be containable and will only propagate more violence. Please do not drain the US Treasury for a war that could lead to catastrophic and unprecedented loss of life and endanger the security of Americans everywhere.

For the Steering Group, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS)
    William Binney, former NSA Technical Director for World Geopolitical & Military Analysis; Co-founder of NSA’s Signals Intelligence Automation Research Center (ret.)
    Marshall Carter-Tripp, Foreign Service Officer (ret.) and Division Director, State Department Bureau of Intelligence and Research
    Kathleen Christison, Senior Analyst on Middle East, CIA (ret.)
    Bogdan Dzakovic, former Team Leader of Federal Air Marshals and Red Team, FAA Security (ret.) (associate VIPS)
    Philip Giraldi, CIA, Operations Officer (ret.)
    Matthew Hoh, former Capt., USMC, Iraq & Foreign Service Officer, Afghanistan (associate VIPS)
    Larry C. Johnson, former CIA and State Department Counter Terrorism officer
    Michael S. Kearns, Captain, USAF (ret.), Intelligence Officer & ex-Master SERE Instructor
    John Kiriakou, former CIA Counterterrorism Officer and former senior investigator, Senate Foreign Relations Committee
    Clement J. Laniewski, LTC, USA (ret) (associate VIPS)
    Linda Lewis, WMD preparedness policy analyst, USDA (ret.) (associate VIPS)
    Edward Loomis, NSA Cryptologic Computer Scientist (ret.)
    David MacMichael, Ph.D., former senior estimates officer, National Intelligence Council (ret.)
    Ray McGovern, former US Army infantry/intelligence officer & CIA analyst; CIA Presidential briefer (ret.)
    Elizabeth Murray, former Deputy National Intelligence Officer for the Near East, National Intelligence Council & CIA political analyst (ret.)
    Todd E. Pierce, MAJ, US Army Judge Advocate (ret.)
    Scott Ritter, former MAJ., USMC, former UN Weapon Inspector, Iraq
    Coleen Rowley, FBI Special Agent and former Minneapolis Division Legal Counsel (ret.)
    Peter Van Buren, US Department of State, Foreign Service Officer (ret.) (associate VIPS)
    Lawrence Wilkerson, Colonel, US Army (ret.), former Chief of Staff for Secretary of State; Distinguished Visiting Professor, College of William and Mary (associate VIPS)
    Sarah G. Wilton, CDR, USNR, (ret.); Defense Intelligence Agency (ret.)
    Robert Wing, former Foreign Service Officer (associate VIPS)
    Ann Wright, Colonel, US Army (ret.); also Foreign Service Officer who resigned in opposition to the US war on Iraq
    I see that you have had no comment to make regarding my other post on Robert Fisk. Evidence of your selectivity in considering only what you WANT to consider ?

Fisk's bias is obvious. Heyy .. it even made Osama bin Laden think he might be recruitable for HIS side ...

But now, you're happily referring to a grouping called the Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity. Any bias there, then ?

... Well .....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vetera...als_for_Sanity

After the Ghouta chemical attack in Syria, VIPS issued an "open letter" to President Obama stating that "former co-workers" and "numerous sources in the Middle East" had informed them that Syrian government forces were not responsible for the attack, contrary to the position of the US government and foreign intelligence agencies. The letter stated that there was instead "a strong circumstantial case" that the incident was a "pre-planned provocation by the Syrian opposition and its Saudi and Turkish supporters". Muhammad Idrees Ahmad, writing in The New Republic, criticized the letter's reliance on anonymous sources and stated that its "most sensational claims" appeared to be largely "plagiarized" from an article written by Yossef Bodansky and republished by "conspiracy site" Global Research. Ahmad characterizes Bodansky as "an Israeli-American supporter of Assad's uncle Rifaat." Ahmad also noted that one of the letter's signatories—Philip Giraldi—cited dubious sources related to the Ghouta attack in a piece for The American Conservative, including Alex Jones's Infowars. Ahmad concluded that the VIPS letter was "exceptional in its shoddiness."
    Ho hum. More of the same, Revelarts. You're highly attentive to 'sources' that'll support you in your agenda. You'll ignore entirely, if need be, anything not serving your agenda.

Fisk is a joke. The latest grouping you have cared to cite has its own record of bias.

As do you .. and it always veers in one particular direction. Doesn't it ?

I suggest a litmus test for offerings such as these ...

'Would Balu have approved of this' .. ??
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

14. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default If I was still a smoker.....

I might join REV. and LIGHT UP whatever he's smoking that distorts, and causes so much hatred..enough to sound like a member of the
    "Obama Liars/Fabricators and BS club"
    Last edited by aboutime; 05-05-2018 at 07:50 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

16. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post