Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Putin will be insulted.

Putin will lose all his sales of the vaunted and expensive S-400 AA defense systems. It would be akin to buying a Ford Edsel to go flying in.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Putin will lose all his sales of the vaunted and expensive S-400 AA defense systems. It would be akin to buying a Ford Edsel to go flying in.
    Good thing the Russians own trump.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The fact that Russian trolls target a shithole like DP is pretty amazing and shows just how wide their reach is.

A shithole you troll frequently...

Which begs the question, if it's such a shithole, why do you bother? No one else wants you?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

5. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I doubt he used any. This was, IMO, prearranged BS. Trump blew up shit he could claim mattered while not really having an effect on Russia or Syria. In return, Russia didn't bother trying to shoot it down.

You may think that sound like bullshit, but the reality is, it's how you avoid global thermonuclear war. BOTH Trump and Putin had talked their way into a war. It had to be avoided. Both sides know that. Syria isn't worth it. We blow some shit up, Putin swears it didn't matter, and everyone moves on to the next "It's Trump's fault air exists ..."

Or the entire world can start killing each other over Assad and some ragheads.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

RichGin seems to be trolling other boards...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

8. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    He who denies being hurt first usually is hurt.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Moscow Rose?

11. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    The fact that Russian trolls target a shithole like DP is pretty amazing and shows just how wide their reach is.
    Feel free to find another place that isn't a shithole. Yet you continue to come back, and prove each and every time what a douche you are, and how stupid you are.

Seriously though, if you don't like the place, then leave, it's that simple. Seriously.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Elessar thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Feel free to find another place that isn't a shithole. Yet you continue to come back, and prove each and every time what a douche you are, and how stupid you are.

Seriously though, if you don't like the place, then leave, it's that simple. Seriously.
    Don't run Pete off. Dude does wonders for my self esteem

15. Thanks LongTermGuy, Drummond thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Don't run Pete off. Dude does wonders for my self esteem
    Hell, I would just ban the idiot if I wanted to run him off. I'm just showing him a little common sense is all. If the place is in fact as he states, then it would be foolish of him to remain. Not unless he LIKES to post at a "shithole" in his trolling ways though.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

He should try Haiti.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    He should try Haiti.
    Yeah right, AS IF he would actually go there and lift a finger. But I would pay for his flight there. At least if I knew for sure that another earthquake was going to hit, with the epicenter right underneath where he lays his fat head to sleep.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RichGin View Post
    103 missiles are reported were launched in Syria and the Syrian air defense systems managed to shoot down 71 missiles.

Ingeneral, we can say with certainty that the attacks of the UnitedStates and its allies were ineffective, the targets were notaffected, the critical infrastructure facilities were not destroyed.
    ----------------------------------------

20. Likes Drummond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Time will tell, but the Pentagon is saying all of our missiles hit as intended, while a wildly different account is being offered by the Syrians and Russians.

If 100% of our missiles hit, then this is going to be very embarrassing to Putin.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-is...-politics.html
    Putin is going to claim he didn't try. Again, that may be true. Look at all the different threads and inof, then add a dash of common sense.

I think the bat phone to Kremlin was off the hook all night. You can call it a conspiracy theory if you want, but the one thing more important to politicians than feigned indignation over the plight of innocents is self preservation. No one gets to talk shit if everyone is dead.

IF we had targeted and come even close to anything important, Russia would have retaliated. Period. Russian military people are not chickenshit any more than ours. Which i find funny because they probably think like us (military people): Put these politicians in an octagon and buy me a brewski. But they will fight just like we will. And while we scoff, they believe all the bullshit being fed them. Same as us.

Look at it any way you want. Putin and Trump went too far and had to find a means of saving face satisfactory to both. That's called diplomacy which I call bullshit for all my opinion matters but it did achieve the goal. No WW III.

I think it's a pussy move. My opinion and I'm sticking to it. I'd have shoved something up Putin's ass he would NOT find comfortable. Politicians are weak and should be gotten rid of.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Hell, I would just ban the idiot if I wanted to run him off. I'm just showing him a little common sense is all. If the place is in fact as he states, then it would be foolish of him to remain. Not unless he LIKES to post at a "shithole" in his trolling ways though.
    You're going to show Pete common sense? How about you come up with an easy to use, no-maintenance formula for growing hair? That's free. I might actually give a shit then Maybe.

I think Pete likes us. Why else would he come back? Y'all are brutal to him. He knows he's not changing any minds.

Did I mention: @pete311 thanks, Pete. I'm getting a grand and a half back in taxes. Yes, it IS Apr 14th Good thing you voted for Trump. I owed the last 8 years. A vote for Hitlery was a vote for Trump

23. Likes jimnyc liked this post