Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default It's Not Russia

The more I read about Cohen matter, the more problematic it seems to be. Hasn't a thing to do with Russia, nor Muller in the larger sense:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...ril-for-trump/

McCarthy couldn't be called a train rider, but he's given the best reasons why the Russian nonsense, including special prosecutor has been wrong. He has written repeatedly on why obstruction charges wouldn't hold water, but sees peril possible ahead.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This "raid" was "handed off" by Mueller and approved by Rosenstein, and once again, this article was written by an SDNY alumni, and his "opinion," is that they're "above reproach." Apparently the DOJ and the FBI is packed with partisan democrats and rife with corruption, but the SDNY is as pure as the driven snow. Imagine that.

How many articles like this have we seen? How many times have seen an anti Trumper write an article stating Trump has REAL problems now?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-15-2018 at 07:24 AM.

3. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    This "raid" was "handed off" by Mueller and approved by Rosenstein, and once again, this article was written by an SDNY alumni, and his "opinion," is that they're "above reproach." Apparently the DOJ and the FBI is packed with partisan democrats and rife with corruption, but the SDNY is as pure as the driven snow. Imagine that.

How many articles like this have we seen? How many times have seen an anti Trumper write an article stating Trump has REAL problems now?
    He DOES have problems. When an agency of the US Government can declare war on the President of the United States, something is f-ing WAY wrong.

Why don't they go after Hillary with this much gusto? How about some of Barry's EO's? I mean for real. Anyone that can't see this for what it is needs to just return their head back into the dark hole on their backside where they keep it.

How desperate can it get? Shit. Just get Stan Lee to write a script and be done with it.

We're close to war with 3 major foreign powers and the petty-ass pussies are digging at the bubble gum on Trump's sneakers. Give me a fucking break. These idiots are their own worst enemy. Lesson @pete311 : I won't believe anything your douchebag side dreams up even if it's true at this point. THIS is what you and your witch hunt have created. Feel free to dig up your excuses, word twisting or what the fucking fuck ever. You and your petty-ass little bitch party are done. You're so f-ing stupid you're turning people that don't care for Trump against you just because the truth is beyond you.

Enjoy.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes Elessar liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    He DOES have problems. When an agency of the US Government can declare war on the President of the United States, something is f-ing WAY wrong.

Why don't they go after Hillary with this much gusto? How about some of Barry's EO's? I mean for real. Anyone that can't see this for what it is needs to just return their head back into the dark hole on their backside where they keep it.

How desperate can it get? Shit. Just get Stan Lee to write a script and be done with it.

We're close to war with 3 major foreign powers and the petty-ass pussies are digging at the bubble gum on Trump's sneakers. Give me a fucking break. These idiots are their own worst enemy. Lesson @pete311 : I won't believe anything your douchebag side dreams up even if it's true at this point. THIS is what you and your witch hunt have created. Feel free to dig up your excuses, word twisting or what the fucking fuck ever. You and your petty-ass little bitch party are done. You're so f-ing stupid you're turning people that don't care for Trump against you just because the truth is beyond you.

Enjoy.
    This is exactly what happens when you elect a mob boss for president based off a reality tv series. Now you have to deal with his 10,000 skeletons. But you are so far down the rabbit hole into the Trump cult that you just admit to self blinding yourself. You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.

Given your hilarious track record of being right about anything, that's a breathtaking statement to make.

You still somehow try to portray your intelligence as better than everyone here, even with your history of being almost 100% wrong.

Pray tell, how do you justify that?

Seriously, I am genuinely curious.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

8. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Given your hilarious track record of being right about anything, that's a breathtaking statement to make.

You still somehow try to portray your intelligence as better than everyone here, even with your history of being almost 100% wrong.

Pray tell, how do you justify that?

Seriously, I am genuinely curious.
    My mistake, I should have know you guys have deep connections inside the Mueller investigation. Please do tell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

This is exactly what happens when you elect a mob boss for president based off a reality tv series. Now you have to deal with his 10,000 skeletons. But you are so far down the rabbit hole into the Trump cult that you just admit to self blinding yourself. You guys have absolutely zero idea how investigations and prosecutions happen along with near no knowledge of the actual investigation and yet still cry foul.
    My mistake, I should have know you guys have deep connections inside the Mueller investigation. Please do tell.

No, no. You made the asinine statement, and you've done it a hundred times before.

Justify it.

11. Thanks Drummond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

No, no. You made the asinine statement, and you've done it a hundred times before.

Justify it.
    It's reasonable to assume no one with access to the investigation is wasting their time on DP. It's not that hard to understand.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

Enjoy.
    Well stated, my friend.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

YOU, and the way you respond to ALL fouls on the left - are someone to be laughed at when you judge others. His skeletons are still 10x better than brazen illegal activities from the democrats, and their supporters who smile as they do so.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Justify it.
    Pete and justification for the non-stop one liners that he graces us with?

And only a hundred? He's slowly catching up with gabby. At least she will actually write sometimes, and try to backup the vomit she spews at times.

17. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    YOU, and the way you respond to ALL fouls on the left - are someone to be laughed at when you judge others. His skeletons are still 10x better than brazen illegal activities from the democrats, and their supporters who smile as they do so.
    Trump could kill someone and you'd still support him, yeah, I get it.
    Last edited by pete311; 04-15-2018 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Pete and justification for the non-stop one liners that he graces us with?

And only a hundred? He's slowly catching up with gabby. At least she will actually write sometimes, and try to backup the vomit she spews at times.
    Back up what exactly? You want me to prove that none of you have deep connections to the Mueller investigation? lol ooooohkay.... get over yourselves.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Trump could kill someone and you'd still support him, yeah, I get it.
    Good comeback, my little whiny bitch. Why aren't you finding a better place than this shithole? I truly don't understand why you would purposely remain logged into a site that you think is a shithole?

Bitch.

21. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

It's reasonable to assume no one with access to the investigation is wasting their time on DP. It's not that hard to understand.

Possibly. But that's not what we're talking about, is it?

YOU made the call that we're a bunch of idiots and don't know what we're talking about, when YOU have been proven to be wrong damn near every time you open your mouth.

How do you justify that?

I capitalized the pertinent words for you. If you still miss them, I'll try again and bold them & color them red. If that helps.