Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Totally Out Of Frickin' Hand...

I've had it. I have moved away from Wisconsin before because I was SICK AND TIRED OF WINTER. Well, for one reason or another I always move back, and it doesn't take long before I'm wondering what in the hell did I do that for? It is true that you can buy homes and property for practically pennies on the dollar here compared to the majority of America elsewhere, but there comes a point where you have to ask yourself, IS... IT... WORTH IT? I'm there... AGAIN... when I look outside and THIS is what I see, my day is RUINED. It depresses me beyond words. The AVERAGE high for this time of year here is 56 DEGREES!!! Does THIS look like 56 DEGREES to you? NO, me neither. It's 24 degrees and looks like fucking JANUARY.

I don't know what's going on, but I really DO believe people are screwing with the weather. Trying to make it rain more in drought areas and what not, "salting clouds," but it's taking longer and longer each year for WINTER to GO AWAY up north here. "Global warming," BULL SHIT. It isn't NATURAL. By now we've usually had an EIGHTY DEGREE DAY, but this year we haven't even hit fucking SIXTY yet. This, I believe, is the COLDEST April in Wisconsin's HISTORY to this point. I'm so sick of winter and cold I could VOMIT. I truly do HATE winter. The ONLY reason I am here is because of FAMILY. My 89 year old mother. If she was gone, I would be making plans to move back down south AS WE SPEAK.

I've had it. I will at LEAST be moving, buy a nice sized camper trailer, WAY up on the priority list. If I don't move back down south, I'm at least going to start spending winter months down there, starting THIS YEAR.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 04-15-2018 at 09:46 AM.